Reporting for Duty [Invite/Training/Lagi]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Oh, she got mad..." Lagi would say as he sustained his razor ability and swiped away at the incoming rock formations that were heading his way to avoid damage, successfully clashing it with a b rank equivalent. "See, a stick is a man's best friend at times. Can be used to make a fire and a deterrent to my subordinates attacks. Though, I'm just joking. What you use is based off of the skill set you have and your capabilities of how you utilize it in the first place. Got it memorized?" After that, Lagi nodded his head at Vava as if he decided on something. Alright, you can come! I'll tell you about it on the way, unless you want to eat something first?"

ability used
Spoiler:

155/350

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Lagi seemed to be the sort of person that always joked around; nothing was serious to him. Vavantine sheathed her sword slowly after making sure the general would not attempt another attack. [color:7854=006699]"Yes, sir.”

Vavantine would have walked away, leaving her king and general behind along with his peculiar way of treating certain scenarios, but she was stopped by an exclamation he made. Come? She hadn’t asked to go anywhere, so why did he give her permission? However she felt hungry after the training and at having so little to eat due to hardly carrying money. “Um… Well, I am kind of hungry…”

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum