You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble in the Streets (Open)

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 20/01/16, 10:29 pm

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Koko looked at the man she was a tad embarrassed about how he scooped her up and everything. However Val approached them now and Koko didn't want to get hit with another Laser. "Master Jahan, do go easy on him now." She said walking towards Endolf, "While you deal with him I've got some unfinished business to take care of." Koko blushed a bit after walking up to Endolf. Her face turned red as she tried to find the right words to say. She couldn't truly spit it out.

Koko at every point in her life had known what to say but now she was speechless, in front of Endolf. She knew how to handle every emotion she had except the one she was feeling at this very moment. "Hey listen! I know we just met and all but, I'd hate it if you just left me and all." Koko's face was beet red. She didn't want to say it out loud but she liked him, alot, but he was so dense he might have not gotten the point. "What I mean to say is...I mean what I would like to say is..." She was jumbling up her words like a nervous wreck. She finally got fed up with it. "I like you!" There she said it. She covered her mouth before she could say more. The feeling to her was all too real to Koko. Being in a relationship would be new to her but how else to try than to ask.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

28Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 20/01/16, 11:01 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val then realizes that he needs to start. He hates starting but maybe he can get some attacks in. However, he remembers when he saw the very small fight between Jaja versus End and Koko. Val was a little shocked to see them give up so easily but he was also amazed. This guys was amazing, he was able to defeat those 2 in one move. Val knows he has to also put up a good fight, but he is a little confused. How would he attack him? He knows he is fast so maybe... Val then looks at Jaja. "Good Luck to you." Val may lose in this fight, but he wants to try his best. Val then uses his Psyche technique to start it off. Then if it does not work, he uses his Faerie Dance and then he gets 30m to use his Gooey Cuff ability to slow him down.
Stamina: 100/150
Techs used:

29Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 20/01/16, 11:33 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf groaned listening to the forgotten one intrude back on their little post-beat-down socializing. Picking his sword back up he listened as JaJa was reminded, rather stupidly, that there was a condition that he’d have to fight the less important one if Koko and End were beaten. Reattaching his weapon to his back of his waist he had to wonder just how stupid this guy was if he was able to watch the two of them be beaten in one blow and still want to have his own hind handed to him.

“Hey, JaJa. Just turn him into a smoldering pile already and be done with it will ya?”

The Fanalis boy turned around, annoyed by all of this now, and found Koko standing in front of him once again. Caught off guard by this he raised his eyebrow in surprise. The girl began talking, her face was red as she stumbled through her words. She started off with something about how she had just met him but she’d have hated if he just left her, an honestly odd choice of words given that she had just bet her freedom to a stranger she had just met in a fight and lost, and a few more minutes of stumbling around with trying to find the right words that she wanted to say lead her to simply blurting out the fact that she liked him. Of course, to say the least, he was caught off guard by this sudden confession from a girl he had only met an hour or two ago.

“Um, alright. Not, uh, not entirely sure how to respond to that.”

The Fanalis boy nervously rubbed the back of his head as he tried to process his own thoughts and search out how to respond to her confession.

30Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 21/01/16, 06:37 am

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

'Shit he's going to Deny you do something! Play it off cool like!' Thought the girl in an instant. Deep down she knew that since they just met something between them could never be but a cover up was still possible. "What do you mean you don't know how to respond? All I'm asking is that you be my friend!" 'Yeah great cover up stupid!' She thought to herself once more. She knew he'd turn her down but to save face, the girl turned him away first.

Koko gave him a smile. "You know, my first day in this city was quite eventful. Today I was felt up, challenged to an arm wrestling match,  nearly burnt to a crisp, and made into a slave. However..." She looked over to her new master and gave a softer much lighter smile than she had given to Endolf. "He may not be such a bad guy once you get to know him. So this slave thing might not be so bad. She giggled a bit and focused more on the fight now. It looked like Val was preparing some sort of ability.

"Ya'know, you two are quite strong. However challenging him with an advanced sword such as that was pretty stupid. Think about it. He never just swung it at us." Koko thoguht about it some more and in a care to stop Val from killing himself, Koko attempted to call out to the boy.

"Hey, uh, I suggest you  not fight him. Back off while you still can!" She said calling out to Val.

32Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 21/01/16, 09:24 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val was shocked to see Jaja attack so quickly and swiftly. His style of blade is very interesting and Val is an awe to see this. But then Val can see a quick attack coming at him. There is nothing that he can do but to accept the hit. He can feel the impact going through his skull. Pain spread throughout Val's body as he falls to the ground. Val's eyes are still open, so he is still conscious but he is very dizzy.

Val puts his hand on the ground to get up. He is still very dizzy, so he can see multiple people. His skull may be broken, but he knows a group of healers who can help him. Val gets up to see Jaja with End and Koko. Val walks over to them with weird movements but he can still walk. He walks over to Jaja. Val then tries to bow down to show honor. "Thank you for your fight, sir. I am grateful for you not killing." Then Val looks toward Koko. He bows down for forgiveness. "Sorry for failing you, ma'm." However Val does not realized that he actually bowed down to an empty space and Koko is to the right.

33Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 22/01/16, 12:20 am

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf looked almost disappointed after listening to Koko explain how she had just wanted to be his friend. The corners of his mouth and his eyebrows all seemed to drop along with the hand that had been rubbing the back of his head.

“Oh…”

He took a rather shaky breath before continuing.

“Well. Alright then. I mean, I wasn’t sure if you’d be allowed to have a boyfriend or something now that you’ve got a master over there and all.”

Almost seemingly devoid of energy the young Fanalis lifted his hand and pointed over towards JaJa who was just returning from seemingly smacking the ever loving hell out of the foolish boy that had challenged him. Endolf still couldn’t quite believe that he had been stupid enough to do such a thing after watching the two of them be beaten in one go at the same time, but at least he had learned his lesson about common sense. Or not. Endolf didn’t suspect that the boy knew what common sense was exactly.

“I mean, I was kinda hoping we’d get to that point. It isn’t very often I get the attention of someone sexy like you.”

Now he felt that he was pretty much shoving his foot in his mouth and making himself look like a fool.

34Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 23/01/16, 11:21 am

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Koko blushed a bit and laughed. So he wasn't going to turn her down, this guy near scared her to death. "Even if I am his slave I still have a life of my own to live." She put a hand out so friends or no?" She knew she wanted to be more than just friends with this boy but she couldn't take back what excuse she had just made.

"However if I was in love with you I'd defy any order, and serve any punishment." She backed away from the boy now. "But that goes to everyone because my loyalty knows no bounds." Looking back onto the fight she noticed Val who had knelt before her. "Oh lift your head. You did your best, and that's all i could ever ask. Koko faced Jahan now and crossed her arms. "Now about that bath!"

36Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 24/01/16, 04:32 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

Val looked at Koko when sadness, that he failed, but she was happy. Then Koko was making a little inside joke with JaJa about a bath. Val makes sure that all he equipment is with him. He places his hand on his head, trying to focus so he can walk straight. Val then takes a deep breath, trying to focus. Val then looks at the everyone and bows again. "Thank you for your time. I had a very educational time with all of you. I will be leaving now. Best wishes to all." Val then turns around, leaving with smile. Sure, he may have not won today, however he had a lot of fun. He now knows that before he leaves to the Plains, he has to become better a swordsmen. Val walks off into the distance, with wind blowing over his face.

37Trouble in the Streets (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in the Streets (Open) 25/01/16, 10:47 pm

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Endolf found himself frowning at Koko’s firm belief that she would still have her own life to live even while she was Jahan’s slave. The Fanalis boy could only shake his head silently at this statement, knowing full-well that she couldn’t be any more wrong in that belief if she tried. But the shaking stopped when she held out her hand towards him and asked if they would be friends or not. The young redhead simply took her hand in his own and gave it a firm shake.

“Yeah, friends. I suppose so.”

There wasn’t much enthusiasm behind his words and not simply for the fact that the two of them weren’t going to be getting far past the friend stage. He was only more disappointed in her as she explained that, even if she were in love with him, her loyalty to anyone knows no bounds and she would defy any order and suffer any punishment.

“So, uh, a bit of advice. From a friend, and a former slave.”

He let that last part sink in, not often admitting to it for fear it may reach the wrong ears.

“Now that you’re Jahan’s slave, he basically owns you. He can make you do whatever he wants, whenever he wants and you’ll have little to no say about it.”

He left it at that as Jahan himself started making his way back towards them, obviously having already finished his needless confrontation with their less than skilled… person. End obviously wouldn’t go far enough to even consider the boy an acquaintance. Koko had turned her attention towards her new master as well, once she was done consoling the boy for whatever reason, and asked him about the bath he had earlier mentioned. To which his only reply was to ask what she meant about the bath. At this point Endolf felt like there wasn’t much more for him left to do other than sit around and watch Jahan be a tease with his new slave.

“Well, I’m gonna head off then. Come check me out at the coliseum sometime Koko, you to Jahan.”

With a simple wave the young Fanalis began to walk away back in the direction they had arrived at the would-be arena from.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum