You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking the Streets [Social||Open]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walking the Streets [Social||Open] Empty Walking the Streets [Social||Open] on 01/11/16, 03:19 pm

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier
Ammon walked the twilight streets. It was his favorite part of the day not so dark as to be dangerous but the hustle and bustle was gone. Shops were closing and families eating. Though other shops were just opening.

Enun walked at his heel. His ears perked at every little noise and his nose working the air at the smell of food. He had already been fed though and the desire to eat more was manageable.

Ammon walked towards the river and south. He stopped near a bunch of reeds and sat down. Enun laying beside him contentedly as he pulled out a reed flute.

Ammon started playing it as he watched the water. On the otherside sat one of many crocodiles that roamed up and down this river. It's mouth was partially open but it made no move to come at them. The sound of the music no doubt an assurance that he meant no harm.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Walking the Streets [Social||Open] 6yAJnMt

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The black haired girl stared at the sky, her eyes were bright as she observed the fascinating color of the sky. Although night time was her most favorite part of the day because of the quietness that it brought, this part of the day was also calming as well. She was laying down on the bunch of reeds so she could see the sky in the easier way, her head was leaning against Haku’s stomach and the beast didn’t look that he minded it as he was sleeping soundly there. The small fox laid on Noir’s chest, curled up there as she made herself comfortable and enjoying the magician’s pet on her smooth fur.

It was Haku who noticed someone was coming near them at first, but he decided to stay still when his master signaled her to do so when Noir began to touch his chin and scratches him lightly there. The black haired girl preferred to wait and stay still to know what they should do judging on what this person might do there. The moment when she heard an instrument, she was certain that it was not a form of magic even though the rukh that has a soft green as its color began to flutter as if it was dancing to the music. It made her feel somewhat nostalgic as if someone played her a similar song by using the same instrument, but she couldn’t remember about the past.

Kuzunoha climbed down from Noir’s chest as she began to sit down to see who was making this beautiful music and discovered a man with a dark hair and what looked like to be a beast near him. ‘Another beast tamer…’ She talked to herself mentally, reminding him of Dynatos that must be resting in the town at the moment while she went here to enjoy the nature. She would only began to do something after the man finished his music, clapping her hands together and praised him. “It was beautiful…” Her face didn’t have any expression, no smile or even excitement shown in her face, but the man could see something in her eyes as if they were telling him that she was sincere with her praise.

Walking the Streets [Social||Open] GONhvwv

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier
Ammon was startled at first by the appearance of the girl. He took her in a moment. Raven black hair and golden eyes. An unusual color to be sure but they shined with a humor her face did not show.

"Thank you," Ammon responded. "My mother taught it to me. She would bring me to the river and play it when she was done doing laundry. I suppose its a hobby I picked up from her."

Ammon gave a small smile as he mentioned her. His gaze slowly turned to the large white beast behind her. A large tiger of some sort. Something he had only seen in books. Enuns head was raised and his nose flared smelling the beasts and girl. The dog made no move to attack however.

"A beast tamer as well," Ammon stated nodding to the beast behind her. And the small one he had just noticed. A small fox. Not an uncommon pet but were often eaten or killed by dogs. He stood up to properly greet her. He looked up at her; he hated being short.

"I'm Ammon," he said offering a bow.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
"That must be nice." Noir praised the man's memory, was not sure how to react because she never experience that kind of past in her childhood. Slaves and slavers were the only one that she remembered mostly, along with this unknown figure that felt so warm for her instead of her dead family. The black haired girl nodded to the man's statement and offered him a bow when he began to introduce his name, "My name is Noir, this liger is Haku and this little fox is Kuzunoha. Pleased to meet you." Haku sat beside her and showed Ammon his paw, as if he was saying hi. The little fox sat on the liger's head and did the same thing as well, seemed to got influenced by the liger's behavior after spending some time together.

"Ahh... they didnt see you as a threat, that is nice." Noir looked at her beasts and praised them by giving pet, stroking their fur slowly before turning back to Ammon and then stared at his beast. "Your beast... may I see him a little bit closer?"

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier
Ammon listened as she introduced herself and her companions. His gaze went to the beasts once more. They showed their training well by greeting him. It seemed they understood what bows meant. He was still training Enun but he was well trained in the art of combat.

Beasts know a good soul when they see one. When she commented on them not seeing him as a threat. As a trainer himself he figured they understood having seen him with a beast of his own. Which she seemed keen to see.

"Of course," Ammon replied and clicked his tongue. Enun got up and moved over to sit at his heel. "This is Enun the greyhound."

"Bow," Ammon commanded and Enun stood. He bowed his head his one paw out straight while the other bent back slightly. His head pretty much laid on the ground. He held it a few seconds then stood back up. Ammon scratched his ear in response.

"I must say I have not seen a liger before. You must have come a long way," Ammon inquired. Enun smelled the air again towards them. Getting use to their scent.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Ammon's beast was a very obedient one, it seemed that Ammon was training him well even though maybe the training method was kind of different from how she usually do to both Haku and Kuzunoha. Noir would then slowly approached Enun after getting his master's agreement, kneeling down for a bit and stayed still so the greyhound could smell her scent and got used to it. If the greyhound became more comfortable around her, the black haired girl would start to lean closer and stared at the beast to learn more. It was a truly fascinating breed and she saw a lot of greyhound, but most was not in a very good shape like how Enun was. "He is cute." Noir praised the greyhound before she grabbed her bag and opened it only to grab a leather pouch out from there.

Both the liger and the little fox knew what was inside the pouch, they liked it but they knew it was not the time yet and decided to stay still. "Here." The girl offered the pouch to the man, "Inside is the beast food made by El Nagi clan, all the nutrition needed for a beast is stored in here and it is good for them." She explained a little bit until the man received it, hoping that Enun would like it.

"Not really...but I could say that it was a fated meeting for me and Haku." The black haired girl pet her liger lovingly, there was this nostalgic feeling from her gaze. "I met him in the forest at the western front, Reim. I should say that I have been interested to meet a liger after I learned about beast's type, but I never expected I would be able to meet one soon after that." Haku would reply her pet by nuzzling his head on her hand, liking the feeling as he purred. "He is a thermal liger, his kind is able to control their own body temperature and they usually cook their food inside their mouth by using their own body heat." When Kuzunoha climbed to Noir's head and curls up there, the magician let her and just gave her a pet before continuing, "While this little one is a Celestial Fox, I learned that she is able to enhance her strength and do some kind of healing, but I haven't found out more of her capabilities."

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier
Ammon chuckled at her comment. His gaze following her hand to watch her pull out a small satchel. Ammon took it with faint surprise. They had only just met and she gifted him with something from her own clan.

"Thank you," he said tucking it away into his belt.

Such special sounding beasts. Thermal ligers and celestial foxes sound like beasts from fairy tails. Though he knew magical creatures existed. His have been more plain. He had not explored much out of his city and had even less money to consider buying one from the market.

"I'm afraid our story is not nearly as interesting. He was a gift for training a large litter of pups," Ammon said patting his head. The dog nuzzled his head up licking his lips before settling. His tail giving a lazy wag back and forth in contentment.

"I do have another beast, a Sethept to be exact but I use him as a mount. So unless Nuro is with me I usually set him free to graze," He had no qualms about others possibly taking it. Nuro was a very loyal beast and had a marker on his ear saying he was owned. Part of a missing ear was a sure sign of reselling to guards and could end up in death or missing limbs for theft.

"You know we have a university here. Probably nothing as fancy as Magnostadt but they may have a tome or two on celestial foxes. After all plenty of foxes roam the desert," Ammon offered. He could guide her there. He did not frequent there himself except on jobs. However he did know the scholars there were intelligent and shrewd enough to make sure they knew something or where it is if asked.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Noir shook her head, "I want to know more about your meeting with Enun, he is a really cute beast." The black haired girl reached out her hand to the greyhound, wished to pet him but only if the beast let her to do so. Approaching a beast was a process that couldn't be forced or done quickly, both need to understand each other and share a connection as well to be able to work together and even fight together. "Sethept? I never meet one before. I am interested, could you tell me more about Sethept?" The magician looked very interested, new knowledge made her excited and to be able to get more knowledge was something that Noir really love.

"Ahh... yes, I have been to the university... I haven't read all the books available there yet, so yes, I think we might be able to find something about Kuzunoha there." The golden eyed girl would give the man a small smile before asking, "Do you like to learn about beasts? I trained with the finest beast tamer clan called El Nagi Clan before, perhaps I still need to learn more though, but I would suggest meeting them at Reim. They will be happy to teach some stuffs." She recalled about the training moment that she did with the King, wondering what the king was doing at the moment.

OOC: Sorry for the wait o:

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier
Ammon listened to her questions and even recommended him visiting Reim. It hadn't been on his to do list but if she learned there it must be a grand place. He was self taught but that meant little in the way of things.

"Thank you, perhaps I will speak with them one day," Ammon responded. "I am more than happy to share my stories." Ammon continued. He motioned for them to sit on the river bank. He placed Enun between them so she could pet the friendly dog.

"Where to start....hm," Ammon said questioningly. "Enun was a pup when we first met roughly three years ago. I trained him along with his siblings for a man named Asua. He sold all of them to become guard dogs and arena beasts. A fate I didn't approve of but had no say in. I trained him and his siblings roughly three months. They were greatly pleased with such simple commands and the litters abilities. I refused payment for the work instead asking for one dog  in its place. He was haughty about it at first but agreed. I picked out Enun as my companion. We've been together ever since," Ammon said scratching his chin.

"As for Nuro. I bought him from a merchant rather cheaply. Said the beast was much too lazy," Ammon chuckled.

Speaking of lazy beasts one seemed to be roaming down the bank eating the reeds. Enun looked over to it alerting them of the beasts presence. Ammon smiled as he looked down to it.

"That is a sethept. The gentle giants of the desert," Ammon said nodding to it. Something told him it was probably Nuro. The color of the fur seemed right. The beasts ears must have been burning something awful.

OOC: No problem.

Nuro:
Walking the Streets [Social||Open] Creature_dog_conceptart_by_samice-d7j1q3b

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The black haired girl calmly pet the dog, liking how it was friendly to other people. The fur was soft and smooth, although Haku's fur was much thicker than Enun's. Kuzunoha stared at the greyhound with curiosity as Noir pet the dog, feeling that she needed to do leap towards Enun's back before nuzzling his fur. Seeing that her little fox was misbehaving in a cute way, Noir let her do so unless Ammon said something against it. As the man told her the story of how he met his beast, the magician was certain that this man was a nice person. There was a calling inside his heart, telling him to do something good for the beasts.

She chuckled as Ammon mentioned about the lazy beast that he had, thinking that maybe it just didn't have any motivation to actually work. Or perhaps the connection between both of them just had not working out yet and it would need more time to establish a nice relationship between them. The magician could make things easier though, but she would wait until she could see the beast himself. Just like a coincidence, a beast from the same race appeared and eating the reeds. "Is that Nuro?" She would ask, just to make sure that it was a right beast. "I have an item that would let me speak with beast, perhaps we can find out what is troubling Nuro." The magician offered something that might be a good solution, but that would be up to Ammon if he wanted to do it or not.

Ammon

Ammon
C-Tier
C-Tier
Enun started at the fox jumping on him. He looked back to it and grabbed it by the scruff pulling it in front of him. He let the fox o and nuzzled its belly playfully. His paws sometimes petting at it and holding Kuzunoha down here and there.

"It might be," Ammon said getting up. Something troubling him? He wasn't so sure about that. There was just abundant food by the water. This isn't the first time he's found Nuro by the river. Though it was the first time he had spoken about him and he appeared.

Ammon walked over the large sethept and peered into its right ear. It was indeed Nuro. If the ear inking was any indication. He clicked and led Nuro over.

"It is indeed Nuro," He said chuckling and patting the beasts shoulder. It stood taller than him by a hair and its head drooped to sniff at the ground. Nibbling on the dried grasses. Even taking one claw to rake it slightly breaking roots.

"The river is known for its abundance of plant life. I don't doubt he just wandered this way to graze. Though if you wish to try and speak with him I have no qualms," Ammon said.

Meanwhile Enun had stopped playing watching his owner for a moment. He was only comfortable because he was around. Once he had returned with the sethept he listened but went back to playing. Nuzzling the little fox and treating it like he had the many pups he has helped train. Enun was sure about one thing he was happy to be here and not an arena beast.

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The black haired girl shook her head before telling Ammon about what was in her mind, "I will try it if  you wish to do so." She said with a calm voice before closing her eyes and rubbing her beast tamer bracelet. Slowly, she revealed her golden eyes, staring straight at the river as she took a deep breath. It was very refreshing and enjoyable, it was not easy to find a place like this here in the city of sun. "But perhaps establishing a connection with your beast is not easy... some needs to hear their voice... some could just learn from the body language." Noir was talking to herself, just a random mumbling that clearly was audible for Ammon to hear.

Suddenly, the black haired girl stood up and pat her pants to make sure it was clean. "I will have to go now, a friend is waiting for me. If you have a plan to visit Reim soon, we might be able to meet again." Haku would walk beside Noir and let Kuzunoha to jump on his head, he would wait for his master to finish her conversation. The girl would spread her magic carpet, letting Haku and Kuzunoha to ride it first before she climbed on it. "Well then... may our path crosses again, fellow beast tamer."

[EXIT]

Item Used:

Walking the Streets [Social||Open] Webmaster-MagicFlyingCarpet_Ilustracije_full_2251_19259

Item Name: Flying Carpet
Tier: A
Type: Magic Tool
Description:
A magical flying carpet that allows the user to soar through the sky. It measures 2 meters in width, 3 in length, and about 20cm in terms of thickness, making it quite flexible. This magical carpet gives a 25% word count reduction on traveling topics. The carpet can fly at great speeds to a height of 60 meters. The carpet can hold up to 5 people at a time before being weighed down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum