You are not connected. Please login or register

Follow the breadcrumbs 2 [Lagi/Training/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After defeating the bandits, Lagi noticed that there was one bandit that was still conscious. Lagi needed some answers and he didn’t necessarily have the time or the patience for these bandits. After attacking him, he was pretty annoyed. “Get up…” Lagi would say as he grabbed the cowardly bandit and push him against the wall. “I need answers, I know you aren’t the ones that originally owned this compound. When did you get here?” The bandit stuttered quite a bit, but he decided that if he valued his life, it was best to answer the strangers question. “Please don’t kill me, we came across this caveren about a week ago. “ The man would say this with tears in his life, valuing his life and having no sort of intention of lying. “ LAgi sucked his teeth and threw the man to the ground. Get lost, I don’t want to see you in here again. “ The man scrambled to his feet and left immediately. Afterwards, Lagi decided to take a look around the caveren and see if he could find anything.

Cleaned out, darn it…” Lagi would kick the dust aside as El drago , finally tired of waiting and being left in the dark, called out to the young king. “Anything?” Lagi came outside immediately and shook his head. “No, nothing of the sort, it seems that they moved about a week ago. We should keep searching the perimeter then, I’m pretty sure that we would find something of value eventually. “Lagi mounted himself on El Drago once and proceeded to head out and about the western front once more. There has to be some ort of clue that he could find. After a few more hours of searching, Lagi found another cave, but it proved to be a bit more fruitful due to the fact that there were guards outside. “Hey!” Lagi would say as he jumped off of the dragon and walked over. Sadly enough, the ash guards immediately attacked with their wizard staff, shooting some ice bullets at Lagi. The barrage would of done c rank damage each for a total of b rank damage. However, they didn’t take account into the fact that El Drago was planning on stepping in instead of letting Lagi handle all of the dirty work. “Warrrrggrr!!” El Drago swiped them away with his hands and the came charging forwards towards the two magicians with an enlarged fist, punching them so hard that it brought them to their borgs breaking and sending the bodies flying inside. El drago was going to fire off a blast inside of the caveren, but lagi raised his hand. “I’ll be entering from here, don’t want to destroy anything that might prove useful. “ El drago nodded and backed off, allowing the king to proceed inside of the caveren alone. “Whatever is in here must be important if the brotherhood of ash is wiling to provide security to protect the secrets it holds inside.

501/1500
Ability being trained
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi walked in and started to traverse through the dark cave, he had no idea what he was going to find, but there was a bit of excitement gnawing him at his feet. “One step at a time…” The king would say to himself as he looked around the compound. There seemed to be plenty of slaves around, some of them looked at Lagi in disbelief, but they continued working due to not recognizing him. A few of them stopped though, they had a bit of hope as to why the King of Reim would even be here in the first place. “ The hell…. What the hell is this?” At the very least, this place looked more and more like a sweatshop facility, men and women of all ages. Just by the look of their faces and mentality, they all seemed to be people of broken wills, they lost all hope of any sort of upside to begin with. Lagi seen one man walking past and he stopped him. “Hey, whats going on here, where are you from? You are on reim soil! Slavery is illegal, you don’t have to do this anymore. “ The man was shaken by Lagi’s volition and answered quickly while putting the metal pieces down. “We were brought by heliohapt. Our master, Akmar Mahaden sold us all of a sudden. This was ore than 75% of the slaves that he owned, and it was sudden. There is usually word before we are being moved somewhere or separated. It basically happened overnight, a few days after his wife disappeared.

This were starting to be placed together now, that was the reason why Mahaden’s wife was taken from the brotherhood of ash in the first palce. This man valued his wife so much that he was willing to give up the majority of his slaves, and then it turned out that he was conned when his wife was not returned. Also for some reason, the government of the city of heliohapt didn’t get involved in all of this. The reasons that it may be, their only priority could be to protect the pharaoh and maintain the peace. “It’s a town that’s built off of the corruption of slave trading, im sure people could of gotten paid off in order to keep their mouth shut about this. I can imagine him going to the guards and his case involving extortion not even reaching the ears of the pharaoh. Or perhaps the pharaoh doesn’t care either?” It didn’t matter right now; what matters is what they are doing here. “So what do they have you doing ?” The man looked nervous and even more slaves stopped working to look at the king, wondering if this was a rescue. This is a mining cave, we were taught skills to produce specific material while the magicians seize the final product. Weapons of some sort. “ It finally hit lagi, and he was not happy about this in the least. “No, is this…… are they mass producing magic weapons and tools?! Where are the magicians?!

1016/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Over here!”  a menacing voice would  suddenly engulf the room as a  few arrows was shot at lagi without him knowing. They were in his blind spot, so it was something that caught him off guard. However, Orie was inside of Lagi and any danger that that was interfering with the host body and its safety was something that Orie did not like. She reacted to it, protecting and defending Lagi from the incoming onslaught by shooting out acid bullets in order to clash with the arrows. Lagi;s reaction to the surprise attack caught on as the saw the head magician with side magicians and archers, all attacking lagi at once.  They started to fire an attack called magical barrage, four d rank attack  that moved at 20 m/s  full of arcane damage, potentially doing neutral damage. Lagi knew that the were coming, so he ended up using snap pivot to dodge at high speeds and used Lava pillar to create a pillar under the higher  creation stands that the attackers were from.  It raised up and destroyed the balcony, killing the archers but not the magicians. It only managed to break their borgs, but it seemed pretty strange to lagi.  Besides the high ranking magician, the other magicians didn’t seem to look as skilled.  “Amplified borgs? I wonder if that’s one of the tools in question. The magician smirked as he jumped down and used a life magic attack called vine whip  stinger. “You catch on quick.  The attack was A rank and lagi countered it by using Elegian rage to burn the attack away, but that was used to surround the king with the minor magicians. “I got you now!” One of the magicians would say, but one of the slaves stepped up and hit the magician over the head with a metal beam!” We aren’t your puppets anymore?!” The head magician was surprised. “You lowly slaves, you rebel?!
With that , Lagi turned around and hit the other individual  magician that was near him with bonded union endued immuchak strength, a tier damage that obliterated the chest of the magicin. “ The head magician sucked his teeth and started to run off.  “This isn’t over!” Lagi would say as the magician made his escape by using some sort of invisibility spell. Lagi wanted to go after the mana, but he had a responsibility to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the slaves. “So, what should I do?”  Lagi wasn’t too sure how to proceed, but El Drago’s hands were big enough to carry a bunch of them. He could carry the max limit and they could make round trips together. Also, upon returning, Lagi brought back a few members of the unity corps in order to seize all of the mass produced magic tools that were found,  but only 65% was surrendered to the government. When Lagi was asked why, he only smiled and nodded. “Looks like a good award for a nice event I’ve been planning …”

1500/1500

230/350

Ability trained
Spoiler:

ability used
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum