Looking for Answers [Chain/Tiberius/Hohotaro]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tiberius

Tiberius
C-Tier
C-Tier

Quest:

The Institute's test was a total failure, they underestimated the required power needed for their Magic Tool Armor. The test pilot they've used have turned into a dried up corpse in front of their eyes. Their benefactors was not pleased to say the least they have been given a one week deadline to pull together a working prototype for them to see. The consequences are... they haven't really specify the consequences but that just made it more dire.

The institute sent out all their members to look for answers. It might be just a wild goose chase but they should at least show that they are trying. Tiberius was one of the newest member of the institute, no one really expected anything from him but nevertheless the order was issued to him as well.

Tiberius decided that he should start looking for answers in the library. And there he got lucky, after searching for many hours and finding nothing he accidentally overheard about the Reim Historical Society from some group inside the library. He overheard that they've found some ancient texts from a mysterious floating island that appeared not too long ago.

"Newly discovered ancient texts?" Tiberius thought. It is a prime place to look if he wanted to know something about ancient lost technology. Tiberius put back all of the books he was reading to their proper place and said goodbye to the very helpful librarian. He started to look for the Reim Historical Society which is not really that hard to find since it is one of the most reputable institution within Reim.

Eventually Tiberius found the place where people say he can find what he was looking for. He walked slowly and put his hands on the large double door and pushed it gently. He peeked his head inside and looked around. Everything is a mess, artifacts are scattered around and what seems to be ancient texts littered the floor. In the middle of the chaos there seems to be a girl laying down on top of the pile of papers... motionless.

"Hello? Is this the Reim Historical Society?" Tiberius meekly said as he walks inside the room with head held low.

The body on top of the papers twitched, this surprised Tiberius that he stepped back a couple of steps towards the door accidentally closing it shut. Tiberius eyes just left the motionless body for just a second and when he look back it was gone and in front of him was a girl with thick framed glasses, dark sleepy eyes and basically just a stressed out look.

The girl in glasses put her hands on Tiberius shoulders and asked. "Are you here from the Guild? Are you going to help me organize all this mess?" The girls eyes widened as she waits for an answer from the also tired looking blacksmith.

Tiberius slinks back to the door, he was very uncomfortable being touched by this stranger. He averted his eyes and answered. "I'm just interested on the texts from the floating island... I'm sorry... I'll go now... please..."

The girl loosen her grip on Tiberius' shoulder and sighs. "No! You'll stay right here! I'll let you take a peek if you help me arrange them based on their topics. And maybe you'll get some small compensation on the side." The girl straightened her glasses and looks at Tiberius with a sly gaze. "Do we have a deal? "

Tiberius nodded and started working on the organization of the papers.

500+/500

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

It has been almost a year since Hohotaro visited Reim. He is now a full fledged Captain of his own ship with a crew of young and loyal Imuchakks that he saved from captivity. A lot has happened since he went back to his homeland of Imuchakk but that is a story for another time. For now he is just a normal young imuchakk warrior that is looking to visit some of the friends he made for a short while he stayed in Reim.

Hohotaro went straight towards the most flamboyant building in all of Reim. Different colored lights with a big "The Guild" sign welcoming mercenaries and clients alike. He entered the building nonchalantly and shouted with a smile. "Hey ho!"

All of the mercenaries and staff inside the establishment replied in unison. "Hey Ho! Hoho!" They've greeted Hohotaro like he was a long lost friend slapping him on his back and ruffling his hair. "Where have you been?" Cray the person on the counter asked.

"Well.. I went back home to Imuchakk and did some things. It's a long story maybe we could talk about it over a cask of Premium Reim Rum haha!" Hohotaro laughed, he was overjoyed to see his friends haven't changed one bit from when he first get to Reim. "So how is The Guild doing?"

"The Guild is doing splendidly! It's thanks to you and your performance on the Arena! Once people found out that someone like you is part of the Guild they started flocking in with their requests!" Cray is beaming with enthusiasm. "Oh! Would you like to have an easy job? Well... maybe something like this is not for you... it's only organizing papers from the floating island that appeared before."

Hohotaro's ears twitched when he heard about a floating Island. His adventurous side took over and one of his hidden dream is to be able to fly. "Oh! I might be interested in that... Nothing like kicking back and stacking papers to help relieve your stress, am I right? haha!" Hohotaro took the missive for the request and head straight towards the Reim Historical Society.

Hohotaro arrived at the place depicted on the map from the missive. He knocked on the door and waits for someone to respond. The door opened and a smiling girl with glasses greeted Hohotaro. "Hello! What can I do for you?" The girl seemed very energetic and upbeat.

"I'm from the guild. I'm here about the quest." Hohotaro replied.

"I already found help. But I guess the more of you the faster everything will go right? Come on in!" The girl smiled and let Hohotaro in. Inside the place was still a mess but on one side of the room there is a twenty something guy with green hair and wearing some kind of robe and a leather apron that was diligently reading the papers and neatly stacking them in 4 groups. Hohotaro scratches his head thinking that this would be a very long day he started stacking the papers on the other side of the room but a weird creature suddenly passed between his feet and he almost dropped the papers he was carrying. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!? A HUGE BUG!"

"Eh... don't worry about that..."
The girl with glasses say as she sips on her tea seating on a table at the side. "That's his pet I think." Pointing at the guy that was stacking the papers. "It's very helpful though maybe I should get one just like it."

Hohotaro just shrugged and continue stacking the papers and giving it to the other guy for him to sort. A few hours past and they finally cleaned up the place and the documents are neatly stacked into 4 different groups. "There! Job's done!" Hohotaro exclaimed.

500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum