Imuhulk: Origins III [Chain/Hohotaro,SolomonxKing]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

Hohotaro found himself amidst a burning caravan. Destruction is all he can see around him. He can hear muttering inside his head, as if someone is chanting a spell in a language foreign to him. Suddenly he began to drift up as if gravity no longer have any hold in him. He sees a young blue haired imuchakk on the ground amidst the wreckage. He sees the young imuchakk charging towards someone. He recognized that it was the white haired caravan leader. The young imuchakk fought with the caravan leader. The fight didn't last for very long, the imuchakk manages to bury his hand inside the old man's torso. The young imuchakk then turns around and looks at Hohotaro. The young imuchakk have a blank eyes and and expression of rage clearly visible on his face. Other than that, he recognizes the young imuchakk. It was him.

"How do you like my gift?" A strange voice said behind Hohotaro. He quickly turned around and everything was swallowed in darkness.

Hohotaro quickly sat up from his sleep sweating and panting. He found himself back in the cave with Solomon. What he was seeing was all a dream. The last thing he saw was the pale white smiling mask behind him. It's of the same make as the masks of what he thought as ghosts in the clinic. Hohotaro touches his head, it was sore as well as his right wrist.

Hohotaro cannot remember anything from the moment he fell down the stairs.

"Hey mon... how long was I out?" Hohotaro stood up and tried to walk around. "Whoa!" Hohotaro almost trip on his own foot. He still have a slight vertigo but he just focused his eyes on the distance and and tries to not fall down. "Sorry for sleeping on the job. It's not normal even for me haha!" Hohotaro forced out a laugh as he walked towards Solomon.

"I guess this wasn't a trap after all... I mean I can see no enemies anywhere." Hohotaro looks around and saw nothing out of the ordinary. It's just a normal looking makeshift harbor with crates and barrels stacked around. "So... what are we going to do now? Did you see where our friend went?"

Hohotaro looks over the makeshift harbor. He saw small boats broken, he thinks that it was deliberate and not just brought by natural means. "I guess wherever he went he doesn't want us following him."

250/250
404/1500

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would look to Hohotaro confused on what just happened, "Not too long, you went on a rampage and fell and snapped your wrist by the way I did not even have to stop you." Solomon said as he looked away from Hohotaro making himself look busy. Afterwards Solomon did stop and look to him, "They were trying to head towards a vessel that was just that way over the horizon... but I don't know how we would possibly catch up especially when they have that much of a lead on us, and something is going on, I am just not sure what." Solomon would begin pulling in the wreckage from the different boats assuming that the only possible way to get moving would be to possibly salvage what they could from the previous ships and wreckage around them. He would allow Hohotaro to look around in another area to see if he could find anything else in the process but overall Solomon would be uneventful at finding much that could be salvaged. "Hey Hoho!! Have you found anything yet?" he would eventually come in search of Hohotaro to see his results.

Word Count: 192/1500

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Rampage? What do you mean?" Hohotaro asked Solomon sincerely waiting for an answer. this kind of thing happened to him before. He just passed out and his memory became fuzzy, when he woke up he's standing amidst the wreckage with blood on his hands. He thinks that there might be some kind of connection there but he's not entirely sure. "Now that you say that... I think I heard a voice before passing out." Hohotaro says. "I remember it saying it will give me power... What happened to me?"

"Oh it's not normal mind you! I don't usually hear voices like that haha..." Hohotaro is really defensive, he doesn't want his friend to think he's a cuckoo. "And how did I break my wrist? Did I punch a wall or something? haha" Hohotaro tries to lighten the mood. He massages his wrist and moved it around. It's starting to feel better and he can use it like normal.

"Anyway..." Hohotaro looks over the horizon. Hohotaro can see the mast of the ship slowly sinking over the horizon. "That's them huh... I don't know... do you think we need to chase them? I mean that's so far... and yeah I'm a good swimmer but I'm not THAT good..."

Hohotaro looks down from where he is and there is a short drop down to the sea. Hohotaro sees some creatures swimming. He heard about these creatures from his grandfather. His grandfather told him that don't try to run away when you're being chases by these creatures. You have to face them head on. They are faster than anything he have seen on water so running away is futile. They are usually seen on the deep end of the ocean but as luck would have it there are some strays in front of them.

"Hey Mon!" Hohotaro calls out to Solomon and points down to the creatures below. "I think I found a way to catch up." Hohotaro grins and took some rope and tosses it towards Solomon. "Round 'em up. I'll support you from here." Hohotaro grins.

250/250
749/1500

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon started with a sigh as he began to say, "You became very similar to the rampaging Imu that we had stopped earlier, and I'm not too sure what was going on or is going to happen but you did not seem to care about friend or foe or what damage you had taken." Solomon laughed as he asked how he broke his wrists, "You attacked me, that is how you broke it, but do not worry when you were rampaging you had no sense of tactics at all so you were quite easy to stop." Solomon looked to Hohotaro as he had tossed him a rope with confusion, then looked down to what he was looking at. Solomons posture and head sank as he sighed again, "Really more fighting? When are we just ever going to be able to sit down and chat as we eat a piece of pie or something like that?" He said this but he did know that it was the only reasonable way to possibly catch up with the ship in the distance, and after a few moments of looking at Hohotaro, he would toss the rope back to him. "I'm sorry my friend but I fear the sea which I know is odd of a Imu, I will have to support you here, if you bring them close to the surface of the water I will be able to help  much more."

As Solomon stood at the top of the water he would watch the two creatures and what Hohotaro decided to do. If either of the creatures were to come near the surface he would then use Thorn lifting up his left arm which held his bracer, and a open palm directed at the creature a thorn that is created from his palm would shoot out towards the creature at a speed of 20 m/s. This thorn is 1 meter in length, and 15 cm in width at its center before tapering off to a point. It deals C-Tier damage, and causes immobilization on 2 limbs, Solomon knew if the creature was too deep this would not make contact at all, so he would wait for a opportune moment. If a creature did not come close to the surface he would await to see if Hohotaro did for assistance and Solomon would use Nature's Nurture to then wrap his hand and arm with the power of life magic he would lean over and push on Hohotaro's back and some of that life energy would embrace Hohotaro.

Solomon would watch the battle in the sea as Hohotaro and the creatures combated each other, he would then look out of top the sea as he knew one day he would have to overcome this fear. It was not that of the creatures in the sea but the nature of the sea its self, it was too unpredictable as the sea could immediately switch from calm to hurricane and the water could look as calm as land its self but for when someone touches is they would be dragged underwater never to see the service again. By no means was Solomon a bad swimmer but he did fear death by drowning it was one of his worst fears.

Magoi: 170/200

Abilities Used:

Word Count: 735/1500

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro listened intently to what Solomon had to say about what happened to him. He looked at his blood covered hands. "That explains this then... Here I thought it's just my time of the month haha..." Hohotaro jokes around but what Solomon said really bothered him.  He turned like that monster and he attacked everyone indiscriminately. That also explained what happened to him on the caravan. He thought it was just a dream but it might be what actually happened. It was not the slavers that killed his friends... it was him. "What's the point of power if you can't even protect those that you care about..." Hohotaro mumbles to himself while staring at his blood covered fist.

"Hey Mon!" Hohotaro calls out to Solomon and points down to the creatures below. "I think I found a way to catch up." Hohotaro grins and took some rope and tosses it towards Solomon. "Round 'em up. I'll support you from here." Hohotaro grins.

"Really more fighting? When are we just ever going to be able to sit down and chat as we eat a piece of pie or something like that?" Solomon sighed.

"Pie? What's a pie?" Hohotaro doesn't have an idea what a pie is. Imuchakk is not really a place where you can get fruits and ingredients for making bread... Hohotaro imagined what a pie might be.

Hohotaro snaps back to reality just in time for the rope to hang over his head. "Wait what's this? You're supposed to distract them while I shoot them from afar..." Hohotaro points at the bow behind his back.

"I'm sorry my friend but I fear the sea which I know is odd of a Imu, I will have to support you here, if you bring them close to the surface of the water I will be able to help  much more." Solomon said.

"Oh really? You don't like the sea? Yeah... that's really odd for an Imu..." Hohotaro scratched his head and puts his bow down and started to do some stretching excercises. He loops the rope on his shoulder and said. "Alright... I'll try to get them to you. I hope..." Hohotaro pinched his nose and jumps in the water feet first with the deep sea hunters.

The deep sea hunters saw Hohotaro dived into the sea. They started to spread out and seems to examine what the young Imuchakk would do. Hohotaro holds the rope in front of him and wrapped it around his hands. One of the deep sea hunter charged towards hohotaro in a blinding speed. The sea monster tried to nibble at Hohotaro but he was ready. Hohotaro parried the attack aside with his bare hands and at the same time puts the rope around the monster's mouth wrapping it shut.

Hohotaro pulled the head of the monster backwards so that it's direction would change. Hohotaro along with the monster broke out of the oceans surface. "Mon! This one is yours." Hohotaro kicked the deep sea hunter on the back  towards the harbor and Solomon. The deep sea monster is welcomed by a thorn that came from Solomon's hand and not only does the deep sea hunter's mouth is now shut tight. Two of it's limbs are also immobilized by Solomon.

Hohotaro was being careless. As soon as he kicked the deep sea hunter towards Solomon another one appeared from behind him. Hohotaro was surprised that he didn't have time to react when the deep sea hunter grasped his arms and dived taking him down to the depths of the ocean.

240/250
1343/1500

Abilities:

OOC: The Deep sea hunter I kicked is still alive. It needs 1 C-Tier more to die. ^o-o^

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon could not fathom that Hohotaro did not know what a pie was so Solomon would just act as if he never asked, and maybe one day he would just feed him one of sorts, maybe a shepherd’s pie or a pumpkin pie. After watching Hohotaro and seeing his opportunity to strike one of the beasts that had come to the surface he had launched out his thorn from his magic tool, and he would not hesitate as the beast was now in reach of him to then reach out with the right arm using Wardens Grasp to then grab the creature which was impaired do to the sap of his previous attack and hold him there as Solomon had a general Idea what Hohotaro had planned to use the creatures for. Solomon would lean over holding the creature with his arms in the water as he did not know if the creature required the water to live, and as he looked around he could not spot Hohotaro which made him more anxious if anything as the sea could take anyone when she pleased too. It had not been too long yet though so he knew it was too early to go in search of him and he would like to avoid too if he could.

Having the part of his battle done would then attempt to have the creature he had captured not hate him, he would grab what food he had which was not much at the time and feeding the creature. He had only bread but it was better then nothing at least Solomon thought, but the creature did not even attempt to eat it, it would look at the food then to Solomon then look away, and every so often would attempt to escape using spastic motions with its body. After some time that would stop realizing it was not going to be able to go anywhere it would just relax and tread water where is was.

If Hohotaro attempted to rise to the surface and he looked as if he needed assistance Solomon would then use his free hand to reach down with his axe and use it to pull Hohotaro out of the water, if he didn't seem to want out of the water Solomon would then use Nature's Nurture in an attempt to heal the wounds that he had gotten from the creature, Solomon felt as if he must do something as he could not do much do to his fear of the sea.

Magoi: 140/200
Word Count: 1156/1500

Abilities Used:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The deep sea hunter dragged Hohotaro down to the depths of the ocean. The grasp of the beast was tighter than Hohotaro expected. He cannot break free of the hold no matter how much he thrash around. The sea monster dived deeper and deeper, Hohotaro can feel an intense pressure around him. Though Hohotaro is not foreign to this kind of pressure from the ocean. He likes to dive on the deep side of the raging Imuchakk sea since he was young. If the monster thinks that this will kill him then it is sorely mistaken. Hohotaro thinks that the deep sea hunter is bringing him to their nest. He can feel movement in the waters since he can no longer see more than 5 meters from his face because of how deep they are.

The grip of the deep sea hunter on Hohotaro loosened. It was distracted by another passing deep sea hunter that snapped at it. Hohotaro uses this moment to bend forward and send a head butt straight towards the underside of the deep sea hunter's head. This caused the deep sea hunter to let go of Hohotaro and he followed up with another kick towards his captor.

Hohotaro's feeling of triumph was very short lived. Around him uncountable number of deep sea hunters appears from behind the darkness of the depths. Hohotaro thought... "Well fuck..." He darts up as fast as he can trying to reach the surface and away from all the deep sea hunters around him.

Luckily for Hohotaro most deep sea hunters didn't gave chase. Maybe all they wanted was that Hohotaro would get out of their territory. Only one deep sea hunter followed Hohotaro towards the surface of the ocean.

Before Hohotaro reaches surface he turns around and face the deep sea hunter that was chasing him. The deep sea hunter charged at Hohotaro using ripping nibble and just like the other one, Hohotaro parried the attack with his bare hands and grasps at the deep sea hunter from behind.

The deep sea hunter jumps up for more than 10 meters above the water's surface with Hohotaro clinging on it's back. "Mon! Rope!" Hohotaro shouts at Solomon before the deep sea hunter submerged again below the water.

Hohotaro wrestles the sea monster and maneuvers it towards the cave where Solomon is. The monster thrashed around using slicing whip but Hohotaro surounds himself with magoi in defense and clings on tightly like a leech. Hohotaro tried to move the monster upwards and they jumped up again above the water. "Whoa there!" Hohotaro tries controlling the monster like what the mercenary thought him in the caravan on how to tame horses.

The monster tries to dive again but Hohotaro forces it upwards. He is now over powering the sea monster, Hohotaro can feel that the monsters resistance is getting weaker. Hohotaro wrapped his arms around the monster's neck as best as he can in an attempt for a choke hold, the same one Ruririko have done to him countless times in the past. The two again emerged from the water but this time Hohotaro managed to maneuver the sea monster just enough so that they will land on the make shift harbor where Solomon is.

"Mon quick! Get the rope! Help me with my ride." Hohotaro grins as he tries to subdue the thrashing monster with both his arms and legs.

195/250
1500+/1500

Ability:

OOC: finish it up in your next post ^o-o^

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would not be able to do much to help Hohotaro with his ride, but he could at least toss him rope so he could subdue his own ride on the second call asking for rope Solomon would toss him the rope that laid on the ground next to him, it would be difficult to grab at but it would work after some time of struggling Hohotaro would be able to get to the rope and use it to tie around the soon to be sea mount until it calmed. The next step now was to just get into the water and that would be the hardest part of Solomon, he would now need to ride his untrained mount through the unpredictable sea. Hohotaro would easily be able to see that he feared the sea and it would take Solomon a good five minutes before he even attempted to get in, as he first fought mentally with himself if. he should even bother going on the chase for these men as it did not seem to affect himself directly. As he did enter the water he would look to Hohotaro and say, "I'm sorry for taking so long." He knew he wouldn't be of much use since the sea was involved so he promised himself that later on this chase he would be more useful once he got out of the sea.

Solomon knew that the next part of this journey would most likely be on that vessel they were chasing which he did not like but it was better than being in the sea its self, he would dislike it but he would find it much safer, it is just that Solomon would have to be very cautious to make sure he and Hohotaro did not damage the ship too much as he would not wish to reenter the sea, so he would be avoid using his heart of the mountain magic tool as he felt that would be a bit too much on a vessel and he would avoid any fighting on the lower decks of the ship as he did not wish to puncture a whole in the ship, again leading to the fear of being in the sea.

Word Count: 1500+/1500
Magoi: 155/200

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum