You are not connected. Please login or register

The Nightmares Found in Caves [Solo/Job & Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mission:

It was a regular night at Solomon’s tavern, he would be seen wiping off counters and serving drinks to those who wished them, he would be talking to some of the men that looked as if they were staying for some time asking them if they wished to have a room before they became too drunk and Solomon would take the money before hand. That was the way Solomon got most of his money was prior arrangements of rooms and a damage deposit on the room itself as most of the time it is drunks who are using it. Oddly enough the next afternoon before Solomon became busy a women came into the tavern and she would see Solomon speaking to a butler, which she found very surprising to find such a well dress man in this tavern and speaking with the owner. Solomon would notice the women, “Hello dear, how I can help you today.” The woman would then walk over and reply, “Well I was hoping I could help you.” Solomon looked to the butler and shrugged, “What are you interested in helping me with?” the girl looked around, “Well I was hoping perhaps I could be a helper, like wash your floors serve the drinks and food.” Solomon thought to himself and he was interested but he was not sure if Jasmine would permit it having him work alongside a women again. “Do you have a way I could get a hold of you?” Solomon would ask the girl, “Yes sir, I live 10 houses down, you can just give me a knock.” Solomon smiled as he said, “Ok, I’ll get back to you on that in about a week, but why is it you wish to work here out of curiosity?” She would walk over and sit down, and Solomon would go ahead and give her a drink. “Well, I need to money as my fathers and brothers have not returned home in weeks. I believe that they are dead.” Solomon looked at her curiously and she would reply, “Well there have been rumors as of late about some sort of ship located in a cave just near Reim, and my family decided they would investigate... regretfully they did not come back and neither did any others I sent in after them.”

Word Count:386/1500

Last edited by SolomonxKing on 29/12/15, 06:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon became curious about the cave throughout the night; he did not leave as he did wish to continue to serve his customers for that night especially as he closed it previously for the entire night for the butler’s last issue he helped with. But after the guests were gone and the butler decided he would take his leave then Solomon would catch the women just as she was on her way out the door, “I think I will look into this cave situation for you, it would be good to have you working here, but I would rather it be not because you have too, I would like to have you want to work here.” The women at first advised against the idea especially after having so many people go missing that did decide too but Solomon said he would go whether she wished it or not as it was peeking his curiosity and he missed the thrill of excitement. After the women left and he was able to lock up shop Solomon then headed out towards this cave from the previous information he gathered from the women and he thought it best to leave Largo behind this time. Finally finding the area it was now mid night and the darkness would almost engross everything around him, it was not till Solomon came to the edge of the cliff where he would see a cave in the side of it below him just above the water level, the sight of the water and the cave and the darkness around him sent chills up his spine. It did not stop him however as the next moment he would be seen half way down towards the cave, that is when he would hear screams in the distance inside. He could not even try to pass it off as the wind whistling which made him quite intimidated on entering the cave but also even more curious.

Finding himself at the entrance of the cave he found himself very lucky as he could see the torches along the sides of the cave to lighten it up. He would then begin to walk down the deeper into the cave he

would notice that any of the water that happened to make it into the cave from the splashes on the outside would run down the ground with him as he walked, he was not till it began to even out that Solomon could see where torches would stop he would not be able to see any farther, he would then turn back to head to the nearest torch and pull it off the wall, then he would turn back and head towards the darkness. It was not till he began to get a little closer that he would then begin to see bodies slumped along the ground and as he got even closer he would then see that of a skeleton just standing in the middle of the cave the skeleton was clad in armor and held a sword just touching the ground, he found it odd as he could not tell from where he was what was holding it up. But as he moved closer he would then flinch backwards in startled as the skeleton then moved on its own and two arrows shot past it towards Solomon. The Arrows of Death gave off a green glow shooting through the darkness which gave Solomon enough time to smack one of the arrows last second away with his Rampaging Axe as a Basic Attack, but that was only after taking the first arrow to his left shoulder taking C-Tier dmg. “Screw This” Solomon would say as he used Molten Spill, still surprised that skeletons were attacking him, he has never believed in the undead before now. A pool of Lava would appear behind the single Undead Soldier taking out two Undead Archers which would now be easily seen as they slowly melted away and two more skeletons that looked more like the first one.

Word Count: 1054/1500
Magoi: 235/250

Ability Used:

Last edited by SolomonxKing on 29/12/15, 06:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Solomon would then pick up his torch he dropped earlier as the lava began to fade away and he would look at the arrow in his shoulder but not touch it; he knew it would be best to keep it there as it would help clot the bleeding. “Well I have a feeling whoever was here is now dead, but for the sake of the woman I’ll look farther into it.” He would think to himself as he then began to move forward again with only the torch lighting his path, he would walk for some time with water to his ankles from the entrance behind him till he found himself at a opening which looked man made as he noticed that a step was made to move upwards out of the water. He would see more unlit torches along the wall as he moved towards one of them. He would then begin to light up all the torches along the wall with his, as he did so he would also see a desk at the opposite side of the room it sat empty on the cave floor with no chair and no other thing seen in the cave and upon the desk he would see as he went over was a name carved into the wood it covered the desk, “The Alchemists”. Solomon had no idea of what that meant nor did he care, for all he knew this desk could be years old and have sat here all these years will random people carving the same name into it. As he then continued to search around the opening he would spot only a small crack in the opposite side of where he entered, inspecting it further he would notice with the flame of the torch he held there was another hallway just on the other side of the rock as if the rock acted as a door. “There must be a switch of sorts” he thought to himself but surveying the room he only noticed the torches and the desk. As he turned his back away from the door suddenly a hand reached through just missing its grasp upon him, it would startle him but he was relieved seeing that the skeleton could not fit through the opening. He would then walk over to the door from the other side where the arm could not reach him, to the reach through the crack himself and begin forcing the torso of the skeleton through the small crack as a Basic Attack snapping all the bones on the way through. Knowing that there was only now one option of what could act as a switch or lever to possibly open the door Solomon would then begin to do a slight tug on each of the torches to see if they would move till he found one that did.

He would then see the door slide open towards him dragging the remains of his last kill and crushing them against the wall, but then he would see two more Undead Soldiers limp their way into the room, “Of course there is more of them, why wouldn’t there be more undead people walking around.” He said sarcastically he would then hold out his rampaging axe as he charged towards the two of them using, Round Robin swinging his axe first towards the Soldier on the left swinging horizontally slashing at his pelvis to deal C-Tier damage then back towards the other only to meet Sword Block but it would not stop Solomon from then using his other open hand to then use a Basic Attack by smashing his hand into the Soldiers skull and it would fly off the body. Solomon found it odd that more appeared the deeper he went and he was curious how they existed on their own without a caster of sorts, obviously someone knew about them or how did some of them get trapped behind a passage way. Now walking down that pathway he would then come to a wooden door it was full of cracks that let a light shine through, Solomon could easily tell that this door was old and untouched. As he came to the door he would hear the shuffling of coins along the ground he would go to open the door slowly and peeking in he would then see one more skeleton with his bow already notched back, Solomon would then close the door quickly to watch as the arrow pierced the door. Not waiting Solomon would then charge through the door making sure that the archer did not have another chance to get an arrow going, the next moment he would be on top of the archer tearing off the limbs of the skeleton as a Basic Attack and then finally ripping off its head.

Standing Solomon would then see what surrounded him there were gold coins covering the floor and a couple of open chests around the room and against the far well he would see a skeleton sitting upon a old wooden chair that looked almost like that of a throne. The skeleton its self seemed not to be like the others it was dressed up like a Captain of a pirate ship and it did not move even as Solomon poked the side of its head. Not seeing any other passage way to go and no other threat around Solomon would then bend down and stuff some of the gold coins into his pouch, he knew he would not be able to take one of the chests as he still need to climb back up the cliff.

Word Count Mission: 1532/1500
Word Count Training: 461/2000
Magoi: 205/250

Ability Used:

Last edited by SolomonxKing on 29/12/15, 07:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

He would then look around the room some more to see if there was anything to give him a clue of what was going on here but there was nothing, the only way to go was the way he came from, there were no bodies of those who have entered here and no clues other then the word “Alchemist” of what was going on. He would then decide to head back as there was nothing else, he would make his way through the passage and to the cave with the desk, nothing had changed and no one was around he found it quite strange to go through all this and find nothing but he would eventually find himself back at the cave entrance. It was not till he began to climb up the walls of the cliff, which he noticed that the weather had turned for the worse, the waves splashed along the cliff side much harder and the water level raised to pour into the cave entrance. He could easily see the lighting in the clouds right above him as he climbed and finally coming to the top of the cliff he would notice that the ground was much muddier now almost slipping with his first grip to pull himself up. Finally standing he would look out behind him and he would see in the distance a shadow of a pirate ship coming out of a moving fog, “Creepy Ship, creepy place, I`m not coming back.”

Turning Solomon would then see half way out of the earth the Undead pirate captain that was in the cave filled with gold from earlier mud covered his bones and you could hear him grumble, “Myyyyy gooolldd.” Solomon obviously knew what the captain was after and replied, “It my gold now.” he said this as he ran towards the captain to boot at his head as a Basic Attack but would be stopped by Roar of the Death which forced Solomon to stop and go backwards 5 meters it intimidated him slightly even enough so to then turn to his ranged abilities he decided he would grab his wand and then use Natures Loyalty which was a skill he has been trying out since he was able to use Natures Greed as a further development of what he read in his magic books. Roots erupted out of the ground and began to form a ball but then fell back down to the ground, “Damnit!” he exclaimed as he would then see that the captain had fully emerged from the ground and his blade now gave off a green flame as it used Green Glisdr that is when Solomon decided it may be best to try out his new magic item which hung on his neck, the Amulet of Destruction. Solomon summoned a pebble that is 10 cm in diameter the sent it towards the captain at 25 m/s which was now 10 meters away, as it moved towards the captain it would pull in dirt and the mass of it would grow becoming 10 meters in diameter but as it smashed into the captain to deal A-tier damage Solomon would see it sliced in half by the sword the captain carried, but thankfully however the green flame then dissipated. Solomon still found the situation creepy and he was still intimidated by the captain but now that the mysterious flame disappeared he would take his chance to then charge the captain once more. Solomon would then use Wardens Grasp to grab the arm that the skeleton used to carry his blade and he would rip it off and toss it away, he would then use his other fist to punch the captains skull till it turned to dust as a Basic Attack, and even after that he would then toss the remaining pieces of the captains corpse over the side of the cliff. It was at that point that Solomon would relax, the storm did no fade but there was no skeleton bothering him anymore at least not till he began to walk by the whole that it had come from that is when he would hear once more, “Myyyyy gooolldd.” He looked at the whole and yelled, “FINEEE!!!” as he then tossed all the gold from his pockets that he had collected from there back down the hole then he would run away back towards town mostly disappointed that he had to give up his gold or be haunted.

After returning back to the Inn soaked he would begin to undress at the front door as he did not wish to track it all over the place, he would then go find himself a towel to dry with and come back for his clothing afterwards. It was much too late to contact the women about what had happened with her family so he would then go ahead to his bead naked and pass out. Solomon would wake to find half of Largo’s body on his chest, figuring he must have waited for him to get home before sleeping; he would sit and pet him for some time before getting up out of bed, to then head down 10 houses. As he was about to knock on the door he noticed through the window that there happened to be a younger man with her, he would then knock. “Thank goodness you are alright..” she would say as she opened the door, she seemed quite content compared to last he saw her, “My brother has returned, he has told me what had happened leaving him the only one to escape, so I know you have no good news for me but at least I have some for you after going through such a thing, half of which I could hardly believe.” Solomon nodded then asking to speak with her brother, they would talk for some time with the women just listening intently as half of which she barely understood. After some time and confirmations of what Solomon saw he realized that he was the only one that escaped because he was willing to let go of the gold he found.

Solomon could easily tell even after the first glance that even though he had come home the brother was in no shape to do much less as he was bandage and still bleeding through those bandages, Solomon would take pity on the man and women and then would reach out with his right arm to then use Nature's Nurture

the women would see his hand give off a feint glow of green before touching the man healing most of his wounds. The man and women looked at him oddly not expecting this from a tavern owner they knew it was magic of sorts but most magicians would not be found there and owning a tavern, the man would then stand to inspect himself and thank Solomon. The women would do so as well, Solomon would then look at the nearby clock and say his farewells as he had to open the tavern for customers shortly and still needed to prep, as he was walking back to the tavern he would then be stopped by the women, “Umm I was still curious if I could work for you.” Solomon smiled, “Of course you can.” He had forgotten that he should probably ask Jasmine but at this point after all this and the fact that she wished too rather then had to excited him, it made him feel as if the business was beginning to grow. They arranged that she would start today which would help him out as he was already late opening that and it was not going to be a busier night being only a Wednesdays so it was the perfect opportunity to show her where she could find the things she needs and how to do them.

As they both arrived back at the tavern and he had opened the door, Solomon was surprised to see Jasmine just on the stairs looking towards the door, “Hello sweet heart, this is Trish she is to be the new bars maid.” He could tell by her look that she was not pleased at all but she still politely greeted with Trish and then went up the stairs, Solomon knew that she did not make too much of a fuss because it was his tavern but he did still like for her to take part and she did feel as if she had some say in things even though most of the time he would overrule anything he did not agree with. So after showing the important things to Trish and what she could do before they opened he would then go upstairs and talk with Jasmine to try and bring up her mood and be more accepting of Trish, he would also ask her about her trip and told her about what he had gone through which she would not be happy with so he found himself making things worse. He would then go downstairs and assist Trish with the opening and then begin serving customers, his first guest being the butler once more and shortly after having many follow, the night was busy but compared to doing it alone quite easy now.

Word Count Training: 2005/2000
Magoi: 105/250

Abilities Used:

Ability Trained:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum