Onward and Forward I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Onward and Forward I Empty Onward and Forward I 07/10/15, 04:56 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Quest:

Finally the day of harvest has come and gone, the wheat is already processed and ready to be packaged and sold to the caravan. The rich flowing golden fields of wheat turns into a stripped rich brown soil. It can be seen as an end but also it can be seen as the beginning of the next harvest.

The Caravans loaded their sacks of wheat onto their wagons. The chief tasked the Caravan leader to go to nearby three other villages in the plains to trade the wheat to them, the elder encourage the Caravan leader by giving him profit for his trouble. And of course because the Caravan Leader is a merchant, profit speaks to him best.

The security of the caravan needs to be tightened because of their new loads of golden wheat. For some people on the plains wheat is worth more than gold. The Caravan Leader approached Hohotaro with a preposition.

"Hey Boy!" The white haired caravan leader puffing on a cigar approached Hohotaro. 

Hohotaro was lounging beneath a shade of a lone tree on the plains when the Caravan Leader approached him. "Oh hi pops!" Hohotaro smiles at the Caravan Leader not moving in his comfortable position. 

The caravan leader puffs on his cigar and takes a deep breath. "It's Hohotaro right? What say you on earning some extra gold while we travel?" the caravan leader let's out a thick puff of smoke.

"Well... it's hard to say no to some more gold. But... What do I have to do in exchange?" Hohotaro sits up.

"It's nothing you haven't done before." The Caravan Leader blows a smoke. "You know we have a relatively valuable cargo. I expect more raiders and bandits to come." The caravan leader points at Hohotaro while holding his cigar on his finger. "I want you to take a more active part in protecting the Caravan. I want to hire you as a guard." The caravan leader puts his cigar back on his mouth, turns and walked away. "You know where to find me whenever you reach a decision."

Hohotaro stands up and shouted at the Caravan Leader. "Hey pops! I don't really have to think about it! I'll take the job! I'll come by your wagon later to get the money ok?!" after that Hohotaro smiles goes back into taking a nap under the tree.

394/500
200/200

2Onward and Forward I Empty Re: Onward and Forward I 07/10/15, 09:24 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The next day Hohotaro becomes part of the guards. He is given a horse to ride on and was posted on the front of the caravan to test his mettle. Even though the tribesmen sees Hohotaro as a hero, the mercenary guards the caravan hired still sees him as a kid with no experience.

The Caravan started to ride towards the next village and incidentally they were blocked by a number of bandits. From a quick count Hohotaro sees about 15 of them.

"How about it kid? Can you take care of all of them?" One mercenary guard tried provoked Hohotaro. The rest of the mercenary guards around Hohotaro laughs heartily.

"Them? Sure." Hohotaro just shrugged and rides forward to the group of bandits.

"He-hey wait!" The mercenary guard that provoked Hohotaro tried to stop him but he was too late.

Hohotaro jumped off the horse and charged towards the center of the bandit's group. All of the bandits was surprised but they just unsheathes their short sword and start attacking Hohotaro with jabs of their swords. The caravan's mercenary guards was horrified as they watch at a distance how the bandits piles on top of the kid they've sent to his death.

Each jab from the bandit's short sword is not even touching Hohotaro's body because he coated himself with a shield made of magoi. The bandits jabs and jabs but they can't seem to break through Hohotaro's shields. When Hohotaro got bored of just standing there he started stomping on the ground generating a shockwave around him cracking the earth. One after another all of the bandits started to drop one by one from the power of Hohotaro's attack. By the time Hohotaro finished his stomping all 15 bandits lay beaten around him.

Hohotaro then walked back to his horse and rode back to the caravan. "Well that's done haha" Hohotaro laughs "Onward!" He points forward and started riding towards the next village.

716/500
100/200

Abilites Used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum