You are not connected. Please login or register

A Calming Presence [Lagi/Solo/D]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There was a bit of silence on the ride home back to the village after hashing things with the rest of the council. Lagi wasn't too sure if Bahir showing up at the end was a good thing or a bad thing to begin with, though some people could argue that it could have been nothing but positive for Lagi to not latest the situation. But was he really in the wrong here? When they undermine Lagi's authority as King, it only makes him act out even more when he at least tries to make rational decision with the power that he has left. However,people dont seem to understand that. "Cant be helped.....

Arriving at the El Nagi village, Lagi called on for all of the el nagi members to come to the center of the village so Lagi could explain what could be done. "We lost some good people today, and my father is apparently missing. He supposedly went into hiding without his legend beast in fact, something that seems amiss when it comes to the clans philosophy of having our most trusted companions with us when we can. With that being said, i like say to everyone that i am truly sorry...... i'm sorry i wasn't there. Dealing with the Dark hand has sidetracked me, and i should of been here fighting with you, my family...." Lagi would get a bit quiet before speaking up again. "Make no mistake, we will bounce back like we always do, and the people responsible for this will pay dearly. But we will not direct our anger to the wrong side, for the sake of the unity corps and its purpose, i will invoke that purpose here. I will investigate, find out all the facts, and the next steps will come if octavius is truly responsible. If he isn't, please, be patient as i continue to find out the truth. Our time will come.....our time of retribution...."

After that, Lagi would step down and proceed to speak to each and every member individually. The process was taxing, but as a clan leader, Lagi was very keen on building a personal relationship with his people. He was constantly on the stage of setting an example for others to look up to. Lagi almost lost his temper in the council room and things could of been grim. However, it didn't turn out that way, and perhaps its fate making the shift it needed to make. Either way, Lagi needed to act.

420 words

Ability used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum