You are not connected. Please login or register

Imuchakk to Magnostadt [Travel]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Imuchakk to Magnostadt [Travel] Empty Imuchakk to Magnostadt [Travel] 24/09/15, 06:45 am

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro waves at both Kirara and Ruririko as the boat headed for Magnostadt leaves the harbor. He haven't said the real reason to the both of them on as to why he was going on a journey. He don't want them to worry that much, after all where he is going is infamous for the disappearance of countless people. Hohotaro is headed for Magnosdatd to try and go inside the dungeon that surfaced, Bauer.

Hohotaro is excited, the thought of obtaining all the riches more than he can imagine, is well, unimaginable, and that's saying something because Hohotaro can imagine quite a lot. The stories he heard from around the harbor was that anyone who can manage to conquer the dungeon would have the power and fortune to buy a small country. He never cared much about the power, but the fortune part really interests him. If he could even get a little part of that he can use it to restart the trading company his grandfather had then he imagines that money would really start rolling in.

As the ship sails farther and farther away from his home he realized that this was his first time leaving Imuchakk. And now he is excited for a whole different reason.

209/200

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro got his first taste of the open sea and realized how much he love the freedom of it all, the smell of the sea even the stinging wind that sometimes hit his face. Hohotaro climbed the mast of the ship and gaze at the direction of Imuchakk, He can barely see land, by now it's just a dot on the horizon. Hohotaro then heard some shouting coming from the decks.

"Hey Boy! Get down from there!" shouted the shiphand from above the deck.

Hohotaro ignores him. He's enjoying hopping on the mast and swinging on the ropes to care at all.

102/1000

Ability Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The deckhand started climbing the mast after Hohotaro.

"Stupid boy, you don't know what you're getting into." grumbles the deck hand.

Hohotaro finds the slow climb of the deckhand quite amusing.

Actually Hohotaro was just a little bored, he want something to do, anything. He decided to "play" with this deckhand until he gets into real trouble and just apologize later. He taunts the deckhand by slapping his behind in front of the deckhands face.

"Come on old man! Could you hurry it up? I don't have all day." Hohotaro laughs as he try to annoy the deckhand even more.

202/1000

Abilty Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The deckhand seems to be rather quite cool in front of it all. He calmly ascends the mast and managed to reach the top. He then carefully steps towards where Hohotaro was standing one careful step at a time. When the deckhand was about 5 meters away from Hohotaro he smirked and without warning he charged towards Hohotaro at incredible speed.

Hohotaro was caught in surprise by this and in panic he tries to jump back but he slipped, luckily he managed to grab on a dangling rope and swing to saftey on the other side of the mast.

Unsteadily Hohotaro smiles and put one hand closed fist on his hips and another he brought out in a flourish and exclaimed. "Aha!"

324/1000

Ability Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The deckhand seeing this and thinking Hohotaro actually planned that, dropped all pretenses and goes after Hohotaro the best of his abilities now. Even if they are on the mast of a ship in the middle of the ocean the swinging seems to not matter at all to the deckhand. It seems as if he is running on solid ground, each bound the deckhand makes he's drawing closer and closer to Hohotaro at a speed he haven't seen before.

Hohotaro jumped and hang from the second level of the mast and he did a gymnast swing to stand on top of it.

426/1000

Ability Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The deckhand saw him going up and crouches on the mast and jump towards Hohotaro.

Hohotaro jumps towards the center of the mast as best as he can and hold onto it. The deckhand just barely missed Hohotaro and the deckhand climbs onto the second level of the mast himself.

By this time there are a lot of spectators looking up from just below the sails. Some are cheering, some are jeering. And other deckhands started climbing the mast too.

Seeing this and seeing the baring deckhand in front of him. Hohotaro jumps toward the sails and use it to slide towards the deck

530/1000

Ability Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro's plan was to slide down the sails safely to the ground. Unfortunately beyond Hohotaro's knowledge the ropes that attached the sails to the mast were not strong enough to support a weight of a man suddenly dropping on top of it.

One side of the supporting rope snapped and the sail is dropped loose. Hohotaro tried to grab on the sails but being loosely flowing and Hohotaro quickly falling grabbing the cloth was proved to be very difficult.

Hohotaro then in desperation unsheathes his hook sword and tries to slow his descent by stabbing the sails and ripping it in the process.

633/1000

Ability Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sound of the ripping cloth resounds across the boat and the deckhands and passengers grimaced at the sound. This time the damage Hohotaro done is already irreparable. There might be a delay on the travel to fix the sails and the mast's rope due to his shenanigans. It is not something that a simple sorry would fix.

Hohotaro right now have no idea what to do. He looks around and all he can see are furious faces baring down on him. Hohotaro let out an awkward laugh and scratches his head.

He know it will not work but he still have to try of course.

"Sorry?"

740/1000

Ability Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Understandably most if not all of the people on the boat are pissed at Hohotaro for all the trouble he caused. The man hunt begins for Hohotaro, everyone is out to get him. Hohotaro understands this so he started running away from any person he can see.

He walked on the wooden railings of the boat and jumps over them towards the mast, over the barrels, over the boxes, anywhere he can just to stay above the people chasing him. When he have nowhere else to go on top of the deck he decided to try and hide on the storage deck of the ship.

845/1000

Ability Training:

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Hohotaro thinks that he successfully hidden himself. He sees angry people passing by his hiding spot. When he thought the coast is clear he left his hiding spot, but as soon as he stands up he was caught by the deckhands grinning and who seem to knew exactly where he was hiding.

Hohotaro was brought back on the top deck and was presented before the angry mob. Hohotaro thought he was really in trouble this time and he accepted his fate but then a well dressed man man of about 45 years of age comes cutting his way through the mass of people.

The man is wearing a gold trimmed silk and velvet robe. He have a beard that connects into a goatee and he moves in grandeur. One word clearly describes him, he is fabulous.

"It's alright this boy is coming with me." said the well-dressed man to the mob.

"What? Why would we give him to you?" Said one passenger. "I have to go home quickly to my sickly daughter, but because of this guy we may be stranded here in the middle of the ocean for Rukh knows how long?" The tension fills the air.

"Wait! I know this man." One Deckhand said. "He's Aldur Hazan, he's one of the richest and powerful merchant in Balbadd. He's the owner of this ship!"

"Aha! Then this will go more smoothly. Like that man said I am indeed Aldur Hazan. Do not worry, I will give the proper punishment for this boy, but if you would rather render your own punishment to him, I am sorry but I would ask you to leave my ship... by a plank... in the middle of the ocean... Are we clear?"

"Come follow me." Aldur motioned to Hohotaro to follow him. "Do not be mistaken boy, I did not save you. You are still going to be punished but now in a humane way. You're lucky that you're the grandson of my very good friend or I would just leave you to the mercy of the mob with all the ruckus you've caused."

"Wait, you know my grandfather?" Hohotaro asked.

"Why yes! Few merchants in the world do not know about your grandfather. Oho! It seems like you have no idea of the greatness of your own blood. Too bad we can't talk now since you're to be punished or I'll tell you such wondrous stories!" The fabulous middle aged man laughs loudly.

"Just visit me in Balbadd and I might.. Might! Tell you if I'm in the mood. Just ask around Balbadd and you'll know where to find me. I'm famous." Aldur motioned to one of the guards that's standing guard on the room Aldur was heading. "Put this boy with the slave below decks. He wrecked our sails so he will be rowing us to Magnostadt."

1320/1000

Ability Training:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum