You are not connected. Please login or register

Vessel to Magnostadt [Travel/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SolomonxKing

SolomonxKing
A-Tier
A-Tier

Waking in the morning sore from his battles at the coliseum he would walk to the docks, his pack was already full of everything he would need to leave with and today was the day. He ended up pushing this day off for quite some time as he did get busy here with different training and jobs and meeting of new people so he did not really regret taking so long to leave. In his mind he did not currently have a home, and he would want to look at the lands before determining where he would like to stay, then perhaps open a tavern and a strip club as he once use to have but this time he would manage it.

Getting down to the docks he would see the ship that from the past he had removed lumber from as a job, he would walk over to the ship and yell to the captain on deck, he could remember who it was from the previous job, "HEYO CAPTAIN!" then captain would look over and wave, "How can I help ya?" Solomon would walk up the plank that they were using as stairs to get on and off the ship to get close to the captain. "I was wondering where ya were headed, I'm trying to get to Magnostadt and if you're not heading there I was wondering if you knew who would be headed there."

The man took a moment to think before looking back to Solomon, "I coulddd?" he said questioningly "I have a shipment I have to pick up there before I head to Kou, but you will be working while your aboard as a fee for travel. Do you mind?" Solomon shook the man’s hand, "Not at all, in fact I expected that I would be working to get there, you just make it easier and quicker.... Thanks."

Solomon would assist the men in gathering the supplies they had gotten a board the ship as they wished to set sail right after, most the men would be working the ship as they had designated roles. At first Solomon did not know of what he should do to help out, so he decided it might be best to just head to the kitchen to prepare the men's food, the cook didn't mind the assistance. And the men enjoyed there meal that night as the cook was amazed at the cooking skill of the man they invited aboard, Solomon would also wake up early the next morning still on the sea to cook the men breakfast.

They would make port shortly afterwards.

Word Count:435/400

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum