You are not connected. Please login or register

A Distant Beloved Memory (Plot|Private)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

“Adrastos,”  chimed a sweet, gentle voice through the darkness of his sleep-induced mind. “Adrastos, wake up.” Adrastos groaned, unwilling to open his eyes just yet, and pulled a thin sheet over his face. It was much too early to be awake. Why did this voice want to disturb his slumber? The sheet was slowly pulled off of his face, and soft lips brushed his forehead. Those lips, so familiar yet so foreign, as if in a far off world, were delicate upon his skin like the sun as it warmed one’s flesh, or the wind as it tickled and ran its invisible fingers through one’s hair. “Come on. You must wake up, or Master Chou Zhi will be furious.”

Slowly, Adrastos opened his eyes and beheld a beauty beyond comparison. A young girl, perhaps fifteen or sixteen years old, the same age he was, stared down at him with her twinkling eyes and smiling face. She had long auburn hair, emerald irises set above pink, rosy cheeks, and her skin was without flaw, smooth as silk and just as soft. “Akina,” whispered Adrastos as he sat up. This girl was the first person he ever got close to, the only person who understood how it felt to be locked up, kept in chains, and didn’t show pity each time she gazed at him. However, she had the unfortunate fate of being born a beautiful girl, and had been lusted after by countless men. Now, they both were students under a Kou magician named Chou Zhi. “How long have I been asleep?”

“A few hours. I’m surprised you stayed up as late as you did after training so hard.”

Her slender hand reached out to touch his white hair. “It’s been growing quite a bit. Are you sure you don’t want to cut it?” Adrastos looked at her with a puzzled expression until he too noticed his own locks. Already the length had gone down to his shoulders. Why didn’t he notice before? “No, I think I like it this way,” he said as he looked up, “Unless you don’t like it, then I’ll cut it.” Akina shook her head. “I love it.”

Adrastos smiled then stood on his feet. “I guess I better go. I don’t want to get in trouble.” “Okay. I’ll be waiting.” Adrastos bit his lip, unsure of what to do, until he quickly planted a kiss on Akina’s mouth.
----------------------------------
Adrastos awoke in the middle of the night shortly after the dream melted away into the dark corners of his brain. A dream, he thought while he sat up. He looked out the window, his expression stricken with longing and loss. The dream was just about the time he left with Chou Zhi to travel to Magnostadt, leaving her behind with another master to train her.

Often times, especially recently, he had caught himself thinking about his first and last love, Kazuya Akina. The blue magician never figured out the cause of what triggered these visions or memories, but a part of him was glad to still remember. It made him wonder if she was still here, would he be where he was now? Would he be part of the Brotherhood of Ash? Those were questions he tried not to think about.

With a heavy sigh, Adrastos laid back down. What’s done is done, he thought. There’s no point in thinking about the past now and wondering how it would be now if I had taken a different course. Eventually, Adrastos forced himself to sleep once more, attempting to ignore the throb in his heart that had been triggered by such a distant memory.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum