You are not connected. Please login or register

Home (Plot/Private)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Home (Plot/Private) Empty Home (Plot/Private) 17/09/15, 10:58 pm

Cyrus Argentum

Cyrus Argentum
β-Tier
β-Tier

It was dark. The house was not very well lit, in fact it was almost pitch black save for one little lantern in the corner. It belonged to his brother, Mithras. He was studying alone in the dark like he usually did. He loved learning and aspired to be the best scholar ever. Cyrus entered the room silently intending to scare his older brother, or so he thought. Mithras turned around and pointed his staff at him an amazingly loud sound came blaring from it knocking Cyrus to the ground "you're getting soft my brother! all those days in the sun have dulled your stealth it seems"

"Hardly," Cyrus Retorted"The sand is just more adept at dulling my sounds than this floor"

They laughed and hugged, "looks like you're getting better at your magic," observed Cyrus.

"Ya its difficult to keep learning here though," Mithras sighed as he walked to light some more lanterns, "I've gotten a good goi education I want to learn magic properly there's only so much I can do here."

"So, you want to go to Magnostadt?"

"Ya but that's so far away, I couldn't dream of making it all the way there"

"If the rest of us can travel far afield than you can too, speaking of, where is everyone?" asked Cyrus only realizing that they were the only two in the house

"Dad's in Balbad again hawking his metal objects near the dungeon that appeared there. Mom and Tiberia are out trying to find another dungeon people have been saying that they have been seeing one on the plains near Magnostadt its only just hearsay, but you know them."

"Well then, we should go to Magnostadt pay them a visit and get you enrolled in their academy its not that far we've all made the trek but you, and we got back in one piece! It'll be good for you to see the world."

Despite Mithras's objections, he finally relented. They would leave in three months, giving Cyrus ample time to get bored with Reim again and Mithras enough time to be mentally prepared to leave the country for the first time. They parted to their rooms and decided to go to bed. Cyrus decided to go around the city a bit and get himself reacquainted with the city of his birth. all that had to wait until morning however as he watched the wind blow between the olive trees and gazed out at the crescent moon and lost himself in memories of his homeland.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum