1)
Name: Cleavetornado
Tier: C
Cost: 20 stamina
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 m  
Cool-Down: 3 + 2
Weapon Type: Cleaver
Description: Caphalor spins around with his cleaver. The cleaver does deal damage c - tier damage ecvertytime i hit something or someone with the cleaver. He can spin for 1 times or more 2 more times if sstained it for 2 posts. I spin with a speed of 15m/s and also can move around while im spinning with 15m/s

2)
Name: Gum Gum pistol
Cost: 20 stamina
Range: 10 m
Cool-Down: 3 + 2
Limbs: left and right arm
Description: Caphalor let his arm stretch. When hit by the punch it deals C- tier damage. THe fist does strecth with a speed of 15 m/s. It does return to me with the same speed.

3)
Name: Rapid-Fire gatling
Cost: 20
Range: 10 M
Cool-Down: 3+2
Limbs: arms
Description: Its a quick rapid-fire attack what hits the target multiple tilmes. The speed of the attack is 15m/s. Each punch deals B tier damage if hit. I shoot 2 shots. They are 10x10 eacht and will each deal D-tier damamge

4)
Name: Claws of Demise
Tier:B
Cost:30
Class: offensive
Range: 15 m
Cool-Down: 5+3
Limbs: arms/hands
Description: Caphalor let his hand and fingers grow bigger. The finger get 1 meter long. Thy are sharp like blades. I can attack witha  speed of 20m/s. I can mover them  sepratly frommm eachother. They do when hit a total of B tier damamge.

5)
Name: Blood Hunger
Cost:20
Class: supplenmantary
Range: none
Cool-Down: 5+3
Limbs:Legs
Description: Caphalor bulks up his legs to run faster. His speed will be increased to 15m/s.

This maby helps with understanding the abilty and how it looks like.
Claws of Demise:

Last edited by Caphalor on 19/09/15, 08:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

bump

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Cleavetornado: Just making sure you're aware, but this can only deal damage 1 time to each person it hits per post. You wouldn't be able to deal C-Tier damage multiple times to the same target. You do not need to put a amount limit on the number of times he can spin.

Gum Gum Pistol: Since you aren't removing your fist and launching it at the opponent, the range would be 'close'. Your fist can stretch out to 10 meters away (C-Tier scale) to hit an opponent.

Rapid-Fire gatling:
This is a C-Tier ability, meaning at maximum you can fire out 2 shots from it. As a C-Tier ability, you can stretch your arm out a maximum of 10 meters away to hit an opponent. The maximum damage per hit would deal D-Tier damage in this case. The maximum scale of the size of the fist would be a 10x10 size.

Claws of Demise:
This is Offensive/Supplementary as it deals B-Tier damage and causes a Bleed supplementary effect. Range should be close, and damage should be C-tier with bleed being for 2 posts.

Blood Hunger:
This is a C-Tier ability, meaning its boost can be a maximum of 15 m/s. B-Tier would be 20 m/s.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Cleavetornado
I know :)

Gum Gum Pistol
canged the range

Rapid-Fire gatling:
changed it

Claws of Demise:
took away the bleed
since it was b i thougth it was possible heh ^^ but i pref keep the damaage

Blood Hunger:
changed it

bump

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I made some edits, fixed up the cool-downs, costs, range, and some of the wording a bit. Another thing for Cleavetornado; it won't bust your movement speed itself. So if you're walking/jogging/running/sprinting, it would be your base speed. You will still be spinning at 15 m/s, though ^_^.

If you are good with the below edits, they are approved for training:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Cleavetornado
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10 stamina
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts or sustain+1
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Cleaver
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor spins around with his cleaver at 15 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage to whatever it touches. Caphalor is able to continue moving while spinning.

[b]Name:[/b] Gum Gum pistol
[b]Limbs:[/b] left and right arm
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor lets his arm stretch out and punch for C-Tier damage at 15 m/s before returning to normal at the same speed.

[b]Name:[/b] Rapid-Fire gatling
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10
[b]Limbs:[/b] arms
[b]Description:[/b] Its a quick rapid-fire attack what hits the target multiple times at 15 m/s, each strike dealing D-Tier damage. The fist extends 10 m away, and is 10x10 in size.

[b]Name:[/b] Claws of Demise
[b]Tier:[/b]B
[b]Cost:[/b]30/15
[b]Class:[/b] offensive
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Limbs:[/b] arms/hands
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor let his hand and fingers grow, with the fingers growing 1 meter long and as sharp as blades at 20 m/s, launching an attack that deals B-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Blood Hunger
[b]Class:[/b] supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Limbs:[/b]Legs
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor bulks up his legs to run faster. His speed will be increased to 15m/s.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

i agree with it
but i cant sustain the blood hunger and the Claws of Demise?

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Those can be sustained. It's just that the cool-down will never be higher than 5 posts ^_^.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5285-caph-tried-to-meditate-wip-training-2-abilties#29481

did train in this mission 2 abilties
- Claws of Demise
- gum gum pistol

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved, add to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Gum Gum pistol
[b]Limbs:[/b] left and right arm
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor lets his arm stretch out and punch for C-Tier damage at 15 m/s before returning to normal at the same speed.

[b]Name:[/b] Claws of Demise
[b]Tier:[/b]B
[b]Cost:[/b]30/15
[b]Class:[/b] offensive
[b]Limbs:[/b] arms/hands
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor let his hand and fingers grow, with the fingers growing 1 meter long and as sharp as blades at 20 m/s, launching an attack that deals B-Tier damage.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

training approved, add to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Cleavetornado
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Cleaver
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor spins around with his cleaver at 15 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage to whatever it touches. Caphalor is able to continue moving while spinning.

[b]Name:[/b] Rapid-Fire gatling
[b]Limbs:[/b] arms
[b]Description:[/b] Its a quick rapid-fire attack what hits the target multiple times at 15 m/s, each strike dealing D-Tier damage. The fist extends 10 m away, and is 10x10 in size.

[b]Name:[/b] Blood Hunger
[b]Class:[/b] supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Limbs:[/b]Legs
[b]Description:[/b] Caphalor bulks up his legs to run faster. His speed will be increased to 15m/s.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum