A-Tier

Caphalor and Eleanor [DONE][Training 3 abilties] Hqdefa10

abilties i am going to train:
3 x C = 3x 500 words
WC :
Cleavetornado: 0/500
Rapid-Fire gatling: 0/500
Blood Hunger: 0/500

Caphalor was sleeping in his room. It was night and quiet. It was a while ago that i heard from Sinthoras that  Eleanor  was alive. He was not ina ususal dream. It was a nightmare of a horrible memory.

Caphalor was sixteen years old. Left of him was a younger version of Sinthoras walking next to him. On the right side of him was a girl. Her name was  Eleanor. She  does have long black hair. All three of them were armed from top to toe. The sun shines on their shiny armor. They were on their path to a new adventure in Kou. There were rumors about a place ith a castle. In that castle if you are lucky. You would find a huge treasure.

The ddream skips to the treasure. Sinthiors and Eleanor are filling thier pockets and our bags with treasure and gold. While i was on the watch. The sounds of the alarm were everywhere in the castle we broke into. From diffrent sides soldiers run into the room. We are surrounded. In the dream i used  Cleavetornado. I spin around killing multiple enemy soldiers at once.

Then quickly th dream flashes forward. Something happened. Sinthoras was behind me. He was holding me back and dragging me away.  Eleanor  was far away. Dragged away  captured by our opponents.I  struggle and try to get to her but Sinthoras was too strong and is able to hold me down. With a scream he wakes up. Eleanor!!!

Sweating and heavily breathing he was sitting on his bed. It was still night. He cant sleep anymore and gets out of his bed. I put on my clothes and get outside. I walk around in Eye Dear  and pass by the training grounds. No one is arround. I do rememerb the dream. Reliving th ememory i do find a new move. It was one of the moves i made up when i was younger but as time passed by forgot. It does look like a strong attack and usefull. He starts to train. He spins around while attacking trainings dummy's. Sometiems i do need to take time to calm down. All the spinning made him dizzy waht slowed down the training. It wasnt too hard since i knew it once. SLowly after training till its 6 am i train. Then finally am able to pull it off succescfull.

Tired i go back to bed. Caphalor lays back in bed and closes his eyes. Again trying to get some sleep. Not long after he closes his eyes the  nightmare comes back. The nightmare repeats the expression on Eleanor 's face. The sccream for his help. It keeps repeaing in his head. Faster and faster until i again wake up. No longer able to sleep he puts back on his clothes. Then he goes outside and starts trainign again. He does try and practice his cleavetornado. The dummý aroudn him get sliced into half. The dream drives him to work harder and faster. Giving him the willpower to do it.

WC:
Cleavetornado:508/500
Rapid-Fire gatling: 0/500
ability learned:

Last edited by Caphalor on 03/12/15, 07:35 am; edited 2 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Caphalor and Eleanor [DONE][Training 3 abilties] Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

For a few nights the dream came back. Every night. He perfected his cleavetornado move by now. He got enough of the dream. It was a sign. That i had to go look for her. It got in his head and he wanted to find her. After a long time. I wanted to do what i was not able to do back then. Caphalor packs his stuff. He writes a letter to Kabuto that about my absence. I grab the letter and my stuff and walk out of the room. I close the door behind me. My feet lead my downstairs. Luckily for me Pandora was eatig downstairs. I deliver the letter to her. Can you deliver this to Kabuto
Sure Caphalor i will. I dont know what you are up too but after all you did for us. I am sure it is siomething important. Well go. Goodluck. I nod and head ot to buy gfood and water for the journey. THen i grab my horse an drive out of Eye Dear.

Afer two days driving i reach my home town. Sinthoras was part of our party back then too. It would be nice to have him with me. I knock on the door. Raleeha opens the door. Sinthoras  special slave who had some privileges. SHe did her work without asking. SHe was a good slave. Raleeha do youknow if Sinthoras is here?THe master isnt here. He left two days ago. He said something about doing a mistake in the past. All i know is that he is going into that direction SHe point. Alrigh t thank youRaleeha.

I get on the horse and drive into the rdirection Raleeha said Sinthoras was going. Sinthoras must have had the same dream and on his way too. Only i knew where Sinthoras was driving to.

Caphalor now was driving for a week. THe dreams changed and started to guide him. Sinthoras meanwhile doeshave the same sreams but he travels a bit slower then Caphalor. Afterthat full week of driving he finally was at the castle. THe casle does have huge walls. THe only way in was the entrance. He thinks for a day of what to do. Sneak in or just go in through the entrance. THis gives Caphalor time to close the gap between them. THe distance between us was now just 24 hours. SInthoras wakes up and made his decision. It was long ago  that he was here. THe chances of being recognized  are slim. Just like Sinthoras expected he drives insicde easily. The horse does he leave at the stable buys a room in a tavern close tot he stables na d starts to think of how to do this. THe next day Caphalor does try the same. I had less luck. My blue skin was like a light in the darkness. They do noice me and send the guards. On the way ot the catle i trained every nightalone till i would tired fall asleep. He developed anew abilty. A new abilty involvong his body manipulation. A little army of soldiers was holdin the entrance. I get of my horse nad run at them then he uses Rapid-Fire gatling. My fists hit all the targets.THey all get knocked dead in a instant. THen i run insoide the town. Alarms are going off and soldiers run around he town looking for caphalor. It was no use. He hides himself in the sewers and wait. SInthoras hears the alarms. He facepalms immidantly. "So he is here too. hat idiot always makes a mess." We are both forced to wait a anoter week beofre it all calms down before taking anymore actions. in this week Caphalor trains hard. He wants to be ready. While Sinthoras lived in luxury waiting forwhen he should attack and making a plan. When he is outside he looks for Caphalor. After that week SInthoras looks in the sewers. It was the ony place he did not look yet. He finds Caphalor. Yo Caphalor. You made a huge mess out there.   They did rememeber my blue skin. They are dumb i doubt they will look here. So you are also here for Eleanor? Yes i did have nightmars about back then. Just like you i gues?Seems like it. So lets do this together like a team.Sure but first lets get out of here and get a room in the tavern im staying. Cover your face well. Those sewers smell and it is not really my favorite place to be.
So we left the sewrs and without any trouble i got a room. Sinthoras tells me abut his plan. Two days from now we will do this. Alright that sounds good. Not a day longer. I want her to get out there as soon as we can.

magoi/stamina: 230/250
WC:
Rapid-Fire gatling: 802/500
abiltys learned:

...................__
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

The two days flew by like it was nothing. being busy preparing for our ambush. Not only that. Sinthras tells Caphlaor about a book he did read before he left. Irt was about buffing the body with body manipulation to gain advantages in battle.Such as sterenght flexability or speed were a fe w examples. Caphalor was intersted and asked if i could learn on of them. Sinthoras thinks ffor a few seconds. Well the only one you can learn in this short time is a spell called blood hunger. It increases your speed. Yu will be able o be bfaster. it can be usefull since you ae big and a bit slow. No offence. I figured you would be here too. Didnt expect to be the only one with that dream. So i bought the book with me. Sinthoras grabs the book and shows it to Caphalor. I do read thr instructions and practice hard.Afther the lunch and in the night i practice and run around trying to get hre bulk up. The seocond day i trained a bit after breakfast lunch and in the night. That night he was feeling it. There was a little bullk up and he was a bit faster. I get back to the tavern. Sinthoras was waiting inside. Tomorrow is the big day. Are you ready? I am We wen through the plan one last time. Step by step to make sure we both knew the plan.

The next day we woke up early. Before the sound of the rooster. When we are outside we nod at eachother. It is still dark ouside. Using the darkness they both sneak towards the prison block. Quietly taking out the guards. So no one would hear or notice us.

From one of the guards we get the keys to enter the prison blocks. We enter carefully on our guard. Just around the corner was the guarding oom. It was where the prison guards watched over who entered and left. Rasted and eat their food. We try to look for a other way. THe only way is through there. We hoped their was a other way but still the plan wasnt lost. They prepared for this too. You have to b e fast Caphalor. I got my stealth but you got nothing. You got the blood hunger under control right?I do so lets go
Sinthors uses his steallth moves to go into the room almost inivisible and wihout making anysound. Caphalor uses his Blood Hunger to run to the room with speed. he was too fast to be noticed. When we enter the roo the guards jiump on us. Caphalor draws his cleaver and spins once cleavetornade wipes them all out.We find the keyring with allt he keys for the prison. We grab it and walk through the prison. Looking for Eleanor. We go deeper and eeeper underground. Then there was a deah end. Infront of us was a huge heavy door. it was teh only way to go further. It ws locked we try the keyring. After what takes like forever we got the right key. Together we push open the door. We enter the room. It was huge. It was room like a circle. THe only way in. The door slowly closes behind us. In the middle of the room was someone tieed up with chains. We both run to the person. The room was huge. It was 50 by 50 meters wide probably.  When we are at the personn in the middle of the room we see a woman. Grown upand aroudn their age. On her body were signs or torture, abuse. Some wounds and bruises were older some were fresh. Blood was on the ground. Her clothes were ripped apart. The most abused parts were her private parts and naked exposed breasts. Caphalor and Sinthoras to recognize her. ELEANOR!!! Free her quickly!yes sure sure.Sinthoras quickly grabs the keys. ELeanor s eyes open.I knew you two woud come to resqueme. You two should not have come its a trap for both of youShussh we will get you out of here.We sneaked in im sure no one knows we are here.Besides we cant live withut tryingMoroons. You two always were reckless Sinthoras unlocks the chains. I grab her ad lift her up to carry her. When we turn around someone was between us and the door.

Caphalor and Eleanor [DONE][Training 3 abilties] Goblin10

I knew you two would come to safe her. Did you really think you would get away that easy. After that alarm i realized you two were back. Dont think i forgot what happened. SO boys you two can now drop her and tur yourself in or i have to force you two Back then you three couldnt beat me. You two cant eather today. Caphalor uses his bloodhunter to run fast to a wall and lay Eleanor agaisnt it to rest. Then i return to Sinthoras side. We draw our weapons. Our faces are full of anger. The fire and hate is in our eyes. You guys look so angry ahahah. She sure felt good. She screamed nice when i raped her guys. I enjoyed it to rape your friend Sinthoras. Your realy got a wonderful younger sister Caphalor.

Sinthoras who ussually always had control on himself lost it. He was not the only one. So did Caphalor. A loud roar of anger and pain echo ed through the room. Innn blind anger we charge at the thing infront of us. THe goblin swings his club. WIth a swipe he rams both of us . We slam into eachother agaisnt a wall. THe thing walks towards us. It rams its club on the ground. Earthquake! The grond starts cracking. It heads towards me and Sinthoras. We jump out of the way to dodge it. Sinthoras uses his Wind Tornado by spinngin his spear. A tornado heads towards it. Our opponent attacks the tornado with its club.It gets destroyed and disapears. It then uses a abilty called air club pistol. Like hit by a huge club in his stomach. Sinthoras gets smashed back against the wall. He spits out blood. Caphalor uses his attack the goblin now from behind. My cleaver is blocked by the goblins club. . Fast the goblin moves its club hitting me in myside breaking a few ribs. I couch up blood. Then the goblin rams the club agaisnt my head. I fall on the ground. Not able to move i look at the goblin. This is where you die !! THe goblin holds his club above his head and moves his arms down. TO ram it on my to finish it off. The nSinthoras is between me and the goblin. The spear was blocking the club. I WONT LET YOU TOUCH THEM!!

Angry the goblin puts more pressure on the spear. Sinthoras can barrely hold it off. He moves the spear to knock the spear the  club out of its way . Then stabs the goblin with the other sharp side of his spear. He pushes the button to release the airpressure. THe spear point presses forward. Getting deeper intot he goblins body. Then th ai pressure  escapes and launges the goblin away. Sinthors  turns around and holds out his hand. Get up back on your feet. thanks I grab his hand and Sinthoras puls me up back on my feet. IDIOT!!!! The goblin was behind Sinthoras The goblin laughs and he slams the clud agaisnt the back of his head. kicks him in the side then bites him in his neck. Stabs him with the club.  All the air gets pushed out of his lungs. The pain expresion on his face is vissible. Caphalor looks helpless as  the goblin grabs hima nd throws Sinthoras in ther air agaisnt hte  ceiling. He falls down the goblin is waiting with its cliub. Then  hits Sinthoras. Sinthoras flys trough the room till he hits the wall. He doesnt stand up. Now it is your turn ahahaha The goblin gives Caphalor a beating liek he had never before. I fall on the ground near Eleanor. I look at her. I cough up more blood. She was awake. WIth tears in her eyes. She hold out her hand. I lift my arm slowly and grab it. THe goblin appearsand kicks our hands lose from eachother. You can do it Caphalor i belive in you.Shut up whore. He cant save you. Only Sinthras had a chance.THis boy cants handle me. THe goblin punches Eleanor. Caphalor stands up. Heavily breathing and wounded butwith a new flame in his eyes. I charge at the goblin with a battle cry. THe goblin turns around. I sumon my Claws of Demise. I make the goblin walk backwad with the attacks i do. THe goblin blocks them and counter attacks. Caphalor does the same.

The battle keeps ging for hours. The battle sounds echo in the room. THe goblin and Caphalor are equal. The battle changes when Caphalor uses his speed boost of blood hunger to gain more speedand to take the advantage.The goblin cant keep up. My claws stab the goblin in its chest. THe goblin falls dead on the floor with a supriised look on its face.

Sinthoras comes now back to his senses and stands up. We are all three weak. Leaning agaisn eachother we walk through the prison. Get out and escape out of the city on our horses. We leave the castle behind us and drive as fast as we can to our home. We treat our wounds nad recover fast except Eleanor. The years of abuse and torture asked more time to heal. A week later we are back in my home town. Just befor we ride in i stop. Im going back to Kabuto from here. I will take Eleanor with me and let you knwwhen she feels better. Sinthoras nods. SHe is your little sister. Not mine. Plus you savesd us both there. Couldnt do it without your help by taching me blood hunter.

Sinthoras then drives away to his home. aphalor goes the other way and drives back into Eye Dear. It was early in th e morning and no one saw me. it was quiet. Caphalor tired gets Eleanor from his horse and carrys her to my place. There i lay her on my bed. I then lay down on the bed myself and close my eyes to rest. This ime he was able to sleep normal. The nightmare was gone and his little sister was saved.

magoi/stamina: 160/250
abilties used:
abilty trained:

WC:
Rapid-Fire gatling: 802/500
Blood Hunger: 1760/500

...................__