β-Tier

Name: Water Whip
Tier: D
Cost: 10/5 magoi
Element: Water
Class: Offensive
Range: 10 m
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustain+1
Description: Water Whip creates a single, floating stream of water that is 5 meters long and .3 meters wide and can travel up to 10 meters away at 10 m/s. By pointing a wand in the direction the spell is cast, the water whip will lash in that direction and deal D-tier damage on impact.

Name: Water Tentacle
Class: Supplementary
Description: Creates a water tentacle used for grabbing and lashing around an enemies' limbs to keep them from moving. It is a 5 meter long ability that can travel at 10 m/s for a maximum range of 10 meters and is .3 meters wide, able to immobilize 1 limb in place for 2 posts.

Name: Ice Blade
Element: Ice
Class: Supplementary
Description: Caster creates a 1 meter long blade of ice that can travel at 10 m/s and has a range of 10 meters, doing D-Tier damage.

Name: Wave
Description: The user produces a long, 5 meter high water wave that will discharge in a 5 meter area within 10 meters of the user at 10 m/s, dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Ice Spears
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10 magoi
Element: Ice
Range: 20 m
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustain+1
Description: Caster summons 2 ice spears are 5 meters long which travel at 15 m/s towards a target the caster points his wand at, each dealing D-Tier damage.

Last edited by Ace on 09/09/15, 09:27 pm; edited 5 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ivris's Abilities 2014-09-06-korra

2Ivris's Abilities Empty Re: Ivris's Abilities 09/09/15, 02:45 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

So for costs, we have 2 different kinds. The initial cost, and the cost to re-cast it in the next post. The re-cast cost is always half.

So you D-Tiers will say 10/5, and your C-Tier will say 20/10.

Similarly, D and C-Tier abilities can have higher cool-down times. If you use the same D-Tier ability 2 posts in a row, for example, and stopped using it the 3rd post, then it would take 3 posts for it to come off cool-down.

This means that D-Tier Cool-Down should say '2 posts or sustain+1' and C-Tier Cool-Down should say '3 posts or sustain+1'. It is always the higher of the two that is used.

Water tentacle: Sustaining won't change what it can do. Sustaining either recasts the spell, or allows the spell to reform after having been clashed against/destroyed. So you can either have water that moves something, or immobilizes, but it wouldn't be able to do both.

Ice Spears: Simply mentioned that each spear does D-Tier damage is fine. Since the tier of damage increases with stacking naturally, there isn't a need to mention the C-Tier damage.

You did very well with your abilities for them being your starters ^_^.

3Ivris's Abilities Empty Re: Ivris's Abilities 09/09/15, 04:01 am

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Thanks so much, but I couldn't have done it without Noir xD

I think I made all the necessary edits, but let me know if I need to change anything ^^ Decided to go with the immobilization, as I can't see a whole lot of situations where it'd make sense to try and grab instead of just attack or immobilize. Also, I changed water bubble into ice sword, I hope that's okay! I just felt like some more ice attacks would make for a nicer balance.

4Ivris's Abilities Empty Re: Ivris's Abilities 09/09/15, 07:14 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Water whip and water tentacle are both missing speeds.

Ivris's Abilities OJgAYLo

5Ivris's Abilities Empty Re: Ivris's Abilities 09/09/15, 07:17 pm

Ace

Ace
β-Tier
β-Tier

Whoops, all fixed now c:

6Ivris's Abilities Empty Re: Ivris's Abilities 09/09/15, 11:25 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved, add to vault~

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Water Whip
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Cost:[/b] 10/5 magoi
[b]Element:[/b] Water
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] 10 m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts or sustain+1
[b]Description:[/b] Water Whip creates a single, floating stream of water that is 5 meters long and .3 meters wide and can travel up to 10 meters away at 10 m/s. By pointing a wand in the direction the spell is cast, the water whip will lash in that direction and deal D-tier damage on impact.

[b]Name:[/b] Water Tentacle
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] Creates a water tentacle used for grabbing and lashing around an enemies' limbs to keep them from moving. It is a 5 meter long ability that can travel at 10 m/s for a maximum range of 10 meters and is .3 meters wide, able to immobilize 1 limb in place for 2 posts.

[b]Name:[/b] Ice Blade
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Description:[/b] Caster creates a 1 meter long blade of ice that can travel at 10 m/s and has a range of 10 meters, doing D-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Wave
[b]Description:[/b] The user produces a long, 5 meter high water wave that will discharge in a 5 meter area within 10 meters of the user at 10 m/s, dealing D-Tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Ice Spears
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20/10 magoi
[b]Element:[/b] Ice
[b]Range:[/b] 20 m
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts or sustain+1
[b]Description:[/b] Caster summons 2 ice spears are 5 meters long which travel at 15 m/s over 20 meters towards a target the caster points his wand at, each dealing D-Tier damage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum