9th Dungeon location?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

19th Dungeon location? Empty 9th Dungeon location? 05/09/15, 12:28 am

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Firstly, I assume that the location of the next dungeon is going to be a surprise, but if my assumption is wrong, please let me know otherwise~

Secondly, I assume that we won't be pairing dungeons anymore. Is there a reason for that? Time constraints? Not practical anymore?

29th Dungeon location? Empty Re: 9th Dungeon location? 05/09/15, 01:22 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The 9th dungeon is located in The Plains ^_^. Balbadd has a bunch of merchants that set up a small town that is built directly outside of the forest it is in, on an island.

Paired dungeons:
There is no particular staff rule against paired dungeons, but we don't try to force a paired dungeon to come out.

39th Dungeon location? Empty Re: 9th Dungeon location? 05/09/15, 01:06 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I feel as though we've had too many dungeons in or near The Plains. I think there have been a total of about 3 or 4 so far, JUST in The Plains. That seems to be around half of all dungeons so far. Seems rather odd that they show up in The Plains so frequently were as in the lower half of the site, Imuchakk and Heliohapt, there have been a total of about 2 or 3. My numbers may be off by 1 or two units, but in general, more happens in the top of the site (dungeon wise) than the bottom. Is that because nothing "of interest" happens as often in the bottom?

49th Dungeon location? Empty Re: 9th Dungeon location? 05/09/15, 02:37 pm

Lexiara

Lexiara
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since I have joined the site, Heliohapt has had 1, Reim has had 2, Imuchakk has had 1 and Kou has had 1.

I have looked up the first 3 dungeons I was not here for. Marax was in the Plains, Vassago was in Reim and Gusion was in Imuchakk.

This puts the totals for all dungeons with:
Heliohapt: 1
Reim: 3
Imuchakk: 2
Plains: 1 (soon to be 2)
Kou: 1

I am not sure why you think there were 3 or 4 in or near the plains, but it was simple enough to look back through the archived and find the one with the most dungeons was Reim, which is nowhere near the plains, followed by Imuchakk, which is also nowhere near the plains.

59th Dungeon location? Empty Re: 9th Dungeon location? 05/09/15, 02:38 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm not sure about the dungeons before my time, but the last four in the past year have been in helio, reim, kou, and imuchakk. That seems balanced considering the forum is 2 years old.

Are you upset with the location because you're interested in going in one, but don't feel like traveling?

69th Dungeon location? Empty Re: 9th Dungeon location? 05/09/15, 02:44 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Oh, woops. I really thought there were more in The Plains than anywhere else. That might be because of the original locations of the countries. Imuchakk, Kou, and Magnostadt were in the top of the site while Reim, Heliohapt, and Balbadd were in the bottom of the site.

Everything other than Helio and Reim were archived and ended up being rearranged. I must have mixed things up in the head. Sorry about getting unnecessarily upset. I should have looked up my "facts" before spouting nonsense V_V

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum