Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Revealing The grasp
Job Rank: B
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards:200 XP/ 15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Unity corps members
Job Overview: After retrieving the special documents that remained in the safe of Kalce Actarvin's estate, he has finally been informed of a few notable patterns. Anytime Kalce had some sort of opposition in the business world, that specific person ended up on the dark hands hit list. In exchange for payment, the dark hand is freely using those owned property complexes that Actarvin has received or bought through venture transactions that would of otherwise been difficult for him to obtain because of competition. the recent man on this hit list is Zaun Shi, somewhat of an insurance broker in Kou that has been on Actarvin's tail for weeks as it seems, linking him to fraudulent activity. Preventing zaun Shi's assassination is a necessity if Lagi is to find out why after months, Kalce finally wants Zaun Shi killed.

Enemies

Spoiler:

Job Name: A finger of the hand
Job Rank: B
Job Rewards:200 XP/ 15,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: Unity corps members
Job Overview: Saving Zaun Shi proved useful, the insurance broker was grateful and told LAgi everything that e new about Zaun shi, revealing a ploy that was going on for years. "Accidents" have been happening in his building to the people that rented it out. Some of the materials that hi buildings were made of seemed state of the art on the outside, but had weaker parts on the inside that caused the to topple like bricks. Kalce would use construction workers from that state in order to then sue the state for their negligence for a lot of huang, a well as the accidents killing his supposed "friends" who seemed to be his biggest rival, dying in the rubble without an actual direct assassination.

Zaun Shi has been watching the records for quite some time and was weary when Kalce made his way to Kou, the combination of Lagi and Zaun's evidence is enough to get him, but he wont come quietly. While Zaun entrusts lagi with the evidence and goes into hiding for a while, Lagi goes to confront Kalce and arrest him

enemies
Spoiler:

Job Name: Permission and Audience II
Job Rank: D
Job Rewards:50 XP/ 3000 Huang
Job Prerequisites:
Job Overview: Bring in kalce with the evidence and make amends with Yoshiro. However, Kalce is only one piece of a bigger puzzle.

2Counterattack Empty Re: Counterattack 15/08/15, 05:12 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved, will be posted shortly~

Code:
[b]Job Name:[/b] Revealing the Grasp
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Kou
[b]Job Rewards:[/b]200 XP/ 15,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites: [/b] Unity corps members
[b]Job Overview: [/b]After retrieving the special documents that remained in the safe of Kalce Actarvin's  estate, he has finally been informed of a few notable patterns. Anytime Kalce had some sort of opposition in the business world, that specific person ended up on the dark hands hit list. In exchange for payment,  the dark hand is freely using those owned property complexes that Actarvin has received or bought through venture transactions that would of otherwise been difficult for him to obtain because of competition.  The recent man on this hit list is Zaun Shi, somewhat of an insurance broker in Kou that has been on Actarvin's tail for weeks as it seems, linking him to fraudulent activity. Preventing Zaun Shi's assassination is a necessity if Lagi is to find out why after months, Kalce finally wants Zaun Shi killed.

Enemies

[spoiler][b]Name:[/b] Dark hand Special forces x2
[b]Rank:[/b] B-Tier
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] 1 B and 1 C
[b]Description: [/b]  Adept assassins of the Dark Hand, a dark guild of assassins. Their basic speed is 20 m/s and deal  B rank natural damage with their katana's hidden blade and  throwing weapons. They also contain spinning razor disks that revolve and return to the owner like a boomerang.

[i]Zoushi Dance- [/i] The dark hand member does two katana attacks with their weapons at 25 m/s, each doing B rank damage.

[i]Vanishing drop-[/i] The dark hand member dodges at extreme speed at 20 /s then follows up for an aerial attack  a 20 m/s to deal b rank damage

[i]Razor shell ring-[/i]  The   dark jhand member tosses a razor shell at 20 m/s  hat spins around in a 0 meter radius before returning to the user.

[i]Restraining combo-[/i] The dark hand member  delivers a series of  disarming punches and kicks at 25/s dislocating all of the joints of the opponent, and causing giving full body immobilization for 4 posts as a result of it.[/spoiler]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] A Finger of the Hand
[b]Job Rank:[/b] B
[b]Job Location:[/b] Kou
[b]Job Rewards:[/b]200 XP/ 15,000 Huang
[b]Job Prerequisites: [/b] Unity corps members
[b]Job Overview: [/b]Saving Zaun Shi proved useful, the insurance broker was grateful and told LAgi everything that he knew about Actarvin, revealing a ploy that was going on for years.  "Accidents" have been happening in his building to the people that rented it out.  Some of the materials that hi buildings were made of seemed state of the art on the outside, but had weaker parts on the inside that caused the to topple like bricks. Kalce would  use construction workers from that state  in order to then sue the state for their negligence for a lot of huang, a well as the accidents killing his supposed "friends" who seemed to be his biggest rival, dying in the rubble without  an actual direct assassination.

Zaun Shi has been watching the records for quite some time and was weary when Kalce made his way to Kou,  the combination of Lagi and Zaun's evidence is enough to get him, but he wont come quietly. While Zaun entrusts lagi with the evidence and goes into hiding for a while, Lagi goes to confront Kalce and arrest him

enemies[spoiler] [b]Name: [/b]Dark hand forces x15
[b]Rank:[/b] C-Tier
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b]C-tier
[b]Description:[/b] Members of the dark hand, a dark guild of assassins. Their basic speed is 15 m/s and deal C-tier natural damage with their katanas hidden blade and throwing weapons

[i]Kitan Slice- [/i] The dark hand member does two katana attacks with their weapons at 20 m/s, each doing c rank damage.

[i]Dark smog-  [/i]The dark hand member blows tear gas that can cause temporary blindness for two posts at 20 m/s with a 7 meter range.

[i]Resistance nets- [/i]The dark hand member can toss a net that can immobilize three limbs for thee posts. The nets have a 7 meter range and can be tossed at 20 m/s[/spoiler]

[hr]

[b]Job Name:[/b] Permission and Audience II
[b]Job Rank:[/b] D
[b]Job Location[/b]: Kou
[b]Job Rewards:[/b]50 XP/ 3000 Huang
J[b]ob Prerequisites:[/b]
[b]Job Overview: [/b]Bring in kalce  with the evidence and make amends with Yoshiro. However, Kalce is only one piece of a bigger puzzle.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum