Race System stuff

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race System stuff Empty Race System stuff 27/07/15, 10:26 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

So I've heard folks talk about it, but I thought I'd bring it up so we could all talk through some of it (or get shot down, whichever comes first).

Swimming!
In the Imuchakk section, one of their perks is their swim speed. And the question has come up, "How fast do the other's swim?" Sooooo the bahir has some suggestions.

• Increase Imuchakk Speed to 15 m/s. - Reasoning: they supposed to be the fastest swimmers. This really only should be a thing if the extreme of the second point is considered.
  • Fanalis swim speed 8 to 10 m/s. Stronger bodies make for faster/stronger swimmers. Fanalis were shown to be pretty fast swimmers canon wise due to leg strength so why not?
  • Human swim speed 5 to 8 m/s. Cause humans.

Halflings
This one hasn't come up as much, but it was just something to think about. How halflings only get some of the perks, but all of the downsides and whatnot.

Fanalis-human: Only thing I could think of would be a cut in their decrease of magoi/stamina.

das all I gots.

2Race System stuff Empty Re: Race System stuff 28/07/15, 11:07 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Regarding the suggestion about swimming speed, at the current time Imuchakk will swim at 10 m/s, while the other races will swim at 5 m/s.

For the halfling suggestion, we are happy with the races current balance and won't be making any changes at this time, but we will continue to discuss this.

Any feedback is welcome~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum