Diligence
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race Census Empty Race Census 11/03/14, 06:01 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

As the title says perhaps a race census could be added to the widget section. Its not important but it might be easy to keep track of the number of people that belong to each race.

Last edited by Sloth on 11/03/14, 06:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 06:28 pm

Tsuki Yomi

Tsuki Yomi
D-Tier
D-Tier

"Rank census"? Furthermore, you got the name of this thread wrong.

3Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 06:31 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

I meant Race a mere typo...

4Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 06:46 pm

Tsuki Yomi

Tsuki Yomi
D-Tier
D-Tier

"As the title says perhaps a rank census could be added to the widget section"

So what does this have to do with a race census? 

5Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 06:48 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

"As the title says perhaps a rank census could be added to the widget section"

Typo

It was supposed to say Race not Rank

6Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 09:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I don't know. What do you think would be more useful, one for races or one for the amount of people affiliated with each group/country? Possibly both?

7Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 09:17 pm

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

It could really go either way so both i suppose.

8Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 09:22 pm

Sara

Sara
C-Tier
C-Tier

I say no to this. This can be discouraging to new members, it is better for them to look to see who has been activate in the most recent hours rather than to see a count. Activity and a count can be extremely different. For example we can have 20 registered members, yet we can have 30 people active in the last few hours. It can be people who haven't been approved and what not. I just find if a new member saw a low count on the census it can show that we don't have many members since we are a new site. We do have a lot of members, but when you scatter them by Country it seems like its a small amount when your having 2 people in some countries.

9Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 09:54 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I would ask for a country count widget, and then the addition of a headcount for races on the race page itself along with the maximum allowed at once.

I am pretty sure we don't want 50 finalis, 5 humans, 2 imuchakk and a handfull of halfbreeds/dungeon beasts. Letting people see a count of the races on the race page could help them know which races are over populated and end up sharing some love with the other races instead.

10Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 10:18 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

This would be a good idea in the future rather than right now.

11Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 11:03 pm

Caranore

Caranore
C-Tier
C-Tier

Country Widget would work be more beneficial. Race is eh, because the majority would be humans. Specialty would work slightly better to show how many magicians, strength user, etc would be here. Personally if I joined a site and saw 40 magicians, Id be more inclined to join a different specialty. Same concept applies to countries, but works better.

12Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 11/03/14, 11:10 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

actually...the majority is Fanalis at this point in time...

13Race Census Empty Re: Race Census 12/03/14, 12:17 am

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

If anything if rather see a country or spec one rather than race. I could careless how many there are of each if I was a new player is rather see what countries need ppl and what specs are over crowded. Like at the moment we have such a high number of ppl in 1 group that the others are lucky to have more than just 2 ppl in their country. This osnt as drastic as specs but there is a ton if mages with a good amount of strength and only a few of Dex and dom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum