You are not connected. Please login or register

A selling point [lagi/B rank solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Just in case they don’t forget about me, I should leave a small present. I will be gone for a good minute. “ LAgi mumbled to himself as he looked through his beast  book and searched on whatever species that’s have been logged, but he hasn’t yet experienced. “Since the el nagi clan,  the simple purposes that normal animals served have definitely been replaced with extraordinary  counterparts that can do the task and  preform much more. Or that can do the task and be better at it. LAgi then places his hand over a particular drawing in his book and smiled. Something as simple as a hose can be replaced,  The ravenous manta isn’t for separate and single flying, but I think that they might like  my small gift.

With that being said, LAgi went out to find an amazing horse breed called the black stallion. The reason why  they re so special is due o the fact that the horses all share a similar black color, they are strong and fast, and they do contain special hooves  that can allow the horses  to run up surfaces. They were basically in a league of their own, mountain horses of legendary proportions.   With that being said, LAgi would need a little help when it comes to rounding all of the black stallions up. They migrate from time to time, and some of the el nagi   had an interest in catching one for their own purposes. At the same time,  the horses could be specially bread  eventually, fixing a few defections n their ability with time.  Whatever the purpose was, each el nagi member had a goal in capturing these beasts.  “Ready el drago?”  Lagi would say as he got on El Drago’s back and  patted the old dragon on the head. “Don’t do that, and I’m as ready as ill every be. Seems like an easy job.”
In combination with El Drago’s electro location ability,  and his speed, along with the migration patters Lagi was pretty confident that thy would be able to find the hoses before they leave reim ”it’s just a matter of patience.

The el nagi had their own means of travel on their own beasts, Lagi continued to ride upon el Drago , moving at 25  m/s. “Darn it! Where the heck are they? This is taking a lot longer than I expected it to. “The black stallions were not only rare, but they were also quite cunning.  However, Lagi heard a whistling sound that usually indicated that  one of the el nagi members found something.  “Drago…” El drago flew more over the direction of there the member signaled and he pointed at the distance, a bunch of smoke accumulating in the western front due to some fast movements.  There they are, the black stallions.  “It was around this time that lagi had to start to make a game plan. “ You all should know what to do by now,  get the strength resistance nets and  wit for El Drago’s attack, Stay out of his range  so you don’t get paralyzed either. “

El drago was on the prowl he was flying as fast as 25 m/s in order to catch up with the horses,  there were quite a few of them to begin with. “ They are moving into the canyons!” There were some big canyons to begin with,  El drago had to be smart and fly  over It and wait. “Be careful El Drago, don’t want to try to fit in  the canyon and   drop all the rocks on them. El drago had A rank strength, it was risky to get hi involved with the canyon with the potential to break it, El drago was strong enough to do something like that, and it would only put the pair and the horses in some trouble. With that being said, El Drago began to notice  their location  with his sensory ability. They’re still moving, sideways somehow. The hoves? “  That could explain it, lagi kind of thought that the horses trapped themselves. However, that wasn’t true at all.   Even though the horses    were jammed in there El drago was able to track the to their exit point and fired off a drago estique in order to paralyze the being.   Phew….. now the  hard part is just about done. The even harder part is the fact that we have to make sure that these horses are pretty much domesticated enough to be ridden by humans. “EL drago raised his eyebow.” As long as I been alive , horses were a decent apart of  human life, I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard right?” The el lagi mebers then arrived and netted the horses. El drago carried the let of a few horses with is a rank strength as well. “Lets go..”

abilities used
Spoiler:

303/350

750/750

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum