Koko  Saki2
Name: Koko
Country Affiliation: Imuchakk VIllage
Race: Imuchakk
Tier: D-Tier
Specialization: Strength
Age + Birthdate: 18, May 21
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Koko tends to be not get along well with others at first. She doesn't like to play jokes. She tends to be quite protective. Koko fights for her friends and will do anything in her power to protect who she considers a friend. Koko values her friendships more than anything. She tends to fall in love easily, a little too easily. Though she knows the difference between Infatuation and Love. She tends to realize her infatuation a bit early. Koko likes to flirt a lot. Get up close inside of your personal space, maybe a kiss on a cheek every once in a while. She belives there is no one out in the world who can make her feel special, and that it is all just infatuation. Believe it or not she is extremely fateful. She doesn't cheat and does not tolerate cheating.

When she fights she likes using her feet. Kicks are her specialty seeing as how flexible she is. She is a persistant person, who won't give up on a chase. Whether it be in love or in a fight. She always catches her prey. She tends to have a short temper, a simple annoyance is enough to set her off.
Boys: She likes getting stuff from them, and likes dating them.

Cooking: She's one helluva good cook. She did have to cook for her dad before he died.

Singing: She always sang while doing household chores and her voice was always beautiful.

Fighting: She likes to instigate fights, plain and simple.

Training: She has to find some way to relieve stress.

Dislikes:
Cheating: Cheaters, whether in relationships or in fighting are something, Koko cannot accept.

Dirt: Like any girly girl, she hates getting dirty.

Bugs: Like any girly girl, she finds bugs icky and gross.

Pranks: She HATES pranks that are pulled on her. If you care to prank her she will chase you down with the utmost passion and will not stop until she catches and punishes you.

Aspirations: "I want to go into a dungeon. I've always dreamt of going into the dungeons ever since I was a young girl. They all seemed so, luxurious. When one popped up I've trained my hardest, but I've never been able to scrounge up enough money to enter one. I've been too poor to pay for anything. I've always had boys pay for everything. Sometimes I wish I had enough money to go in a dungeon and create a new country where Poverty is a thing of the past."
Phobias/fears: "The one thing I'm afraid of most are Bee's. They are so evil. They float around with those flying stigers of death placed on their butts. Whoever thought of creating such a creature deserves to rot in hell. Maybe the fear stemmed from her fear of needles. I have no idea why I'm so deathly afraid of needles but I just am. I also tend to be afraid of thunder and lightining, it's something I've developed when I was a young child.
Face-Claim: Saki Tsuzura- Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Brown
Height:162.56 Cm
Weight:75.29 kg
Appearance:Koko really likes wearing black because it compliments her skin tone, brown eyes, and Blue hair color. You will rarely see her wearing anything that is not pink, white,or blue. She is 162.56 Cm and her posture is that of a board. She slouches some times only when her dad isn't looking but since he is really strict she could barely even walk out side without her posture correct. Her hair is her statement, she likes it out long . Her skin is Peach but it lights up red when she's embarresed, angry, or Shy. Koko's stockings are insulated, made to keep out the cold and keep her warm. The girl's hair is abnormally long which is why she uses her hair band to keep it tied up.
Rukh Alignment: White
Special Traits: N/A
History: Koko was born in the Immuchakk village. When she was able to speak and walk, Koko was instructed in the art of hunting and fighting. She always had abnormally strong feet even as a little girl. She really hated being the center of attention but her feet  put her right there as one of the most promising children. Although she said she hated the attention there was some place deep down inside of Koko that absolutely adored the attention she had been recieving from everyone else. Eventually she became lazy and everyone's focus moved to someone else. She was now a nobody, left behind and forgotten. This angered, her deep down, although she never showed it. She went through her entire life without letting anyone know how she felt.

At one point she met a couple boys who had begun to hit on her. They did anything she asked and would buy her anything she wanted. She liked the power and loved the attention. She adored it. As she got older she learned how to play the game and play it well. She had more dates than your run of the mill prostitute even though she wasn't. None of her dates she felt were worthy and she never let any get past first base. As the years passed and she grew older and trained her legs by applying weights to them with the help of her father. Later that year her mother died of an unknown illness, despite the sullen state of Koko's heart she continued to train with her father in order to become a strong Imuchakk.

When things seemed rough, Koko trained until she couldn't move any longer. The time she spent with her dad was priceless to her. One day however on her 16th birthday, her father was selected to go into a Dungeon. Him and his good friend. Koko was excited for her father and helped him pack. She was so sure he would bring the Imuchakk a household vessel. A a year and 6 months passed before Koko got word of her father's exploits. He died sometime around the end of the dungeon. The boss monster was too much for him to handle. At that point in her life Koko had broken. She had lost her mother at a young age and her father who she adored so much, she was an orphan now. Years would pass and she was still not yet over her fathers death but she tried to fill the hole in her heart that her parents left behind when they died with material objects boys bought for her. All she wanted was to bring her parents back. Now as a 19 year old Imuchakk woman, Koko is quite confident in her abilities to fight for her chieftan.
Role-Play Sample:
"NO I DON'T WANT TO KISS YOU!" Koko screamed at the top of her lungs. She folded her arms and pouted. "I'm not some harlot that you could bang and exchange for another in a random day of the week.

'Come on baby. Just one Ki-' Koko cut him off with a swift kick to the nuts. She held back so it shouldn't have hurt as much as it should have. Koko simply walked away mumbling under her breath. "What's up I always get the wierd ones. All boys want is my body nothing else." Koko flipped her hair and looked at the ring the boy bought her. They're refundable presents are quite nice however!" She said with a devious smile.

Last edited by Koko on 11/07/15, 09:51 am; edited 2 times in total

2Koko  Empty Re: Koko 11/07/15, 04:31 am

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Done Bump

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Koko  R7UWixC

3Koko  Empty Re: Koko 11/07/15, 07:22 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Everything looks pretty good, though your description of her confuses me. You say her hair is blue and her eyes are brown, yet in her appearance description, you say her hair and eyes are red. if you can fix this, we can get you set up~

Koko  Ari%20Sigs_zpsn7c2bhju

4Koko  Empty Re: Koko 11/07/15, 09:51 am

Koko

Koko
C-Tier
C-Tier

Done

Koko  R7UWixC

5Koko  Empty Re: Koko 11/07/15, 12:29 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

App approved~
Don't Forget to create your vault: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f10-vault

Post your starting abilities and weapon for approval:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f8-abilities
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f39-old-wizard-s-arcane-shop

Welcome to the site, I hope you have fun RPing here!

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

P.S.

Azix finds it handy to keep these two links bookmarked for quick reference:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2486-ability-guidelines-important
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/f5-systems

Code:
[center][img(425px,525px)]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/saki2.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Koko
[b]Country Affiliation:[/b] Imuchakk VIllage
[b]Race:[/b] Imuchakk
[b]Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Specialization:[/b] Strength
[b]Age + Birthdate:[/b] 18, May 21
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual
[b]Personality:[/b] Koko tends to be not get along well with others at first. She doesn't like to play jokes. She tends to be quite protective. Koko fights for her friends and will do anything in her power to protect who she considers a friend. Koko values her friendships more than anything. She tends to fall in love easily, a little too easily. Though she knows the difference between Infatuation and Love. She tends to realize her infatuation a bit early. Koko likes to flirt a lot. Get up close inside of your personal space, maybe a kiss on a cheek every once in a while. She belives there is no one out in the world who can make her feel special, and that it is all just infatuation. Believe it or not she is extremely fateful. She doesn't cheat and does not tolerate cheating.

When she fights she likes using her feet. Kicks are her specialty seeing as how flexible she is. She is a persistant person, who won't give up on a chase. Whether it be in love or in a fight. She always catches her prey. She tends to have a short temper, a simple annoyance is enough to set her off.
[b]Likes:[/b]
Boys: She likes getting stuff from them, and likes dating them.

Cooking: She's one helluva good cook. She did have to cook for her dad before he died.

Singing: She always sang while doing household chores and her voice was always beautiful.

Fighting: She likes to instigate fights, plain and simple.

Training: She has to find some way to relieve stress.

[b]Dislikes:[/b]
Cheating: Cheaters, whether in relationships or in fighting are something, Koko cannot accept.

Dirt: Like any girly girl, she hates getting dirty.

Bugs: Like any girly girl, she finds bugs icky and gross.

Pranks: She HATES pranks that are pulled on her. If you care to prank her she will chase you down with the utmost passion and will not stop until she catches and punishes you.

[b]Aspirations:[/b] "I want to go into a dungeon. I've always dreamt of going into the dungeons ever since I was a young girl. They all seemed so, luxurious. When one popped up I've trained my hardest, but I've never been able to scrounge up enough money to enter one. I've been too poor to pay for anything. I've always had boys pay for everything. Sometimes I wish I had enough money to go in a dungeon and create a new country where Poverty is a thing of the past."
[b]Phobias/fears:[/b] "The one thing I'm afraid of most are Bee's. They are so evil. They float around with those flying stigers of death placed on their butts. Whoever thought of creating such a creature deserves to rot in hell. Maybe the fear stemmed from her fear of needles. I have no idea why I'm so deathly afraid of needles but I just am. I also tend to be afraid of thunder and lightining, it's something I've developed when I was a young child.
[b]Face-Claim:[/b] Saki Tsuzura- Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Blue
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Brown
[b]Height:[/b]162.56 Cm
[b]Weight:[/b]75.29 kg
[b]Appearance:[/b]Koko really likes wearing black because it compliments her skin tone, brown eyes, and Blue hair color. You will rarely see her wearing anything that is not pink, white,or blue. She is 162.56 Cm and her posture is that of a board. She slouches some times only when her dad isn't looking but since he is really strict she could barely even walk out side without her posture correct. Her hair is her statement, she likes it out long . Her skin is Peach but it lights up red when she's embarresed, angry, or Shy. Koko's stockings are insulated, made to keep out the cold and keep her warm. The girl's hair is abnormally long which is why she uses her hair band to keep it tied up.
[b]Rukh Alignment:[/b] White
[b]Special Traits:[/b] N/A
[b]History:[/b] Koko was born in the Immuchakk village. When she was able to speak and walk, Koko was instructed in the art of hunting and fighting. She always had abnormally strong feet even as a little girl. She really hated being the center of attention but her feet  put her right there as one of the most promising children. Although she said she hated the attention there was some place deep down inside of Koko that absolutely adored the attention she had been recieving from everyone else. Eventually she became lazy and everyone's focus moved to someone else. She was now a nobody, left behind and forgotten. This angered, her deep down, although she never showed it. She went through her entire life without letting anyone know how she felt.

At one point she met a couple boys who had begun to hit on her. They did anything she asked and would buy her anything she wanted. She liked the power and loved the attention. She adored it. As she got older she learned how to play the game and play it well. She had more dates than your run of the mill prostitute even though she wasn't. None of her dates she felt were worthy and she never let any get past first base. As the years passed and she grew older and trained her legs by applying weights to them with the help of her father. Later that year her mother died of an unknown illness, despite the sullen state of Koko's heart she continued to train with her father in order to become a strong Imuchakk.

When things seemed rough, Koko trained until she couldn't move any longer. The time she spent with her dad was priceless to her. One day however on her 16th birthday, her father was selected to go into a Dungeon. Him and his good friend. Koko was excited for her father and helped him pack. She was so sure he would bring the Imuchakk a household vessel. A a year and 6 months passed before Koko got word of her father's exploits. He died sometime around the end of the dungeon. The boss monster was too much for him to handle. At that point in her life Koko had broken. She had lost her mother at a young age and her father who she adored so much, she was an orphan now. Years would pass and she was still not yet over her fathers death but she tried to fill the hole in her heart that her parents left behind when they died with material objects boys bought for her. All she wanted was to bring her parents back. Now as a 19 year old Imuchakk woman, Koko is quite confident in her abilities to fight for her chieftan.
[b]Role-Play Sample:[/b]
"NO I DON'T WANT TO KISS YOU!" Koko screamed at the top of her lungs. She folded her arms and pouted. "I'm not some harlot that you could bang and exchange for another in a random day of the week.

'Come on baby. Just one Ki-' Koko cut him off with a swift kick to the nuts. She held back so it shouldn't have hurt as much as it should have. Koko simply walked away mumbling under her breath. "What's up I always get the wierd ones. All boys want is my body nothing else." Koko flipped her hair and looked at the ring the boy bought her. They're refundable presents are quite nice however!" She said with a devious smile.

Koko  OJgAYLo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum