You are not connected. Please login or register

Practice makes perfect (1) Lagi/Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Injuries ae pretty common, it would be a blessing if I could go through the entire dungeon without getting hurt. But then again, I feel as I have to be a bit realistic here. “Lagi would mumble to himself as he sat down at his alchemist work bench. He was surrounded by out less vials as he  had the main ingredient herb of  what makes the health potion  as relevant as  it is. “……” Lagi was in pure silence as he reached over for his grinding bowl and looked over to the Roats Kale. “The best thing about it I that I acted as quickly as possible when I had the chance to create a lot more of these things. When the Pentax get a stable diet of the roats kale, not only do their overall health improves, but it’s safe to say that  they would stay health my and produce a lot more deeds than the food that they eat. Afterwards, its shifted over to basic gardening  techniques.” Lagi smirked as he sat back in his chair with an enormous bundle of Roats kale, he sniffed the herb and smiled at the fact that his instructions have been followed and that the roats kale are being kept in the special storage bags to maintain freshness once they were picked. “long story short, I can practice to my heart’s content this time around but that doesn’t mean that I’ free to waste resources, I need to successfully create this health potion with as little tries as possible.

Perfection wasn’t exactly a thing for Lagi, but he always had the desire to be good at things  that could make a difference for him. “ I wonder if she’s going to be slacking off or didn’t prepare or something. The dungeon was pretty serious, Lag remembered the first time that he challenged one with Zadi. They were almost killed by angels and fairy imps there was a chance that they could of lost everything in that room, so they would have to walk in there with the mind set of performing any sort of sacrifices if they had any intention on winning whatsoever. “ahh, try 5… it’s been a few hours.” So far, Lagi was on his fifth try in making a health potion. The last four tries were either giving him diarrhea, a minor stomach that he literally had to heal himself from, or some  allergic reaction that kind of causes Lagi to itch. “ fft….. it kind of hard when you need a healing hearing potion to heal the effects of a healing potion. Can’t I do anything right?”  Lagi sighed as he  rubbed his head and jotted down some notes.  The more minor the side effects, the better chance that lagi felt as if he was on the right track in order to  make the right bath with the right combination. “Is it the boiling temperature that I’m getting wrong? Do I need more stabilizers? Do I need Less? Lagi decided to sleep and try again for the next few days.

A few days later, LAgi continued his attempts to  create the health potion with the right concoction. He felt as if he was on the right track with each passing day. Finally, Lagi created a potion that only bubbled about  twice at best and had a  rather red wine color to it. “ Is this is?  I’m not sure….” Lagi was a bit weary, but anyone would be if you was willingly drinking something that could either heal you or become a vicious laxative that could potentially kill you. There was always a risk with these potions, and Lagi wasn’t the kind of man that would go around and have other people drink his stuff. The only way he would do that is If he has complete and utter faith that the potion would work the way that it is supposed to work. “Bottoms up….”  Lagi would say as he drank the potion and realized that those intense feelings that he was harboring in his stomach were finally gone. There was a sense of relief as well, any kind of internal injury that lagi was  experiencing due to his taste testing was  a thing of the past now. ‘!!!!!”

Lagi was pretty smart about this newfound change in the system of ow he went about  creating the health potions. One of the more important things about these potions was the temperature. “I see, so this is  the technique!" Lagi spent the next few days trying to practice the technique of making a health potion, it started to turn out even better than before. "With every sort of asset at my disposal, that's one more chance to survive in this dungeon.

750/750

abilities
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum