You are not connected. Please login or register

[Social/Open/Myriel] Today

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2[Social/Open/Myriel] Today Empty Re: [Social/Open/Myriel] Today 30/05/15, 12:33 am

Myriel

Myriel
D-Tier
D-Tier

Among the wide variety of chaos that had ensued with the strolling of countless villagers was one who still wandered about with a chip spring to her step. Although Myriel was never out and about during the high point of crime that has been brought to an end she could hardly see anything out of the ordinary. Nothing that is except for the silly fanalis who was practically prancing through now in a stylish light dress that fluttered in the wake of her trail.

Racing through at speeds that only her kin were capable of, Myriel's exceptional grace for a silly red-head hastily skated her across the streets. Considering her knack for diving involuntarily onto her face when sweeping the floor a blunder was bound to occur in the not to distant future.

Immediately on the arrival of a small trinket stand, Myriel stopped as if her heels were suddenly glued in place. Myriel's eyes grew wide as she saw the adorably plushy doll of what was natures most fiercest creatures. A teddy bear.

"Daawwwww, it's so adorable how much is -", frantically the child-like woman's eyes and body began to maneuver in remarkable ways till she saw the price tag. Upon sight despair crossed over her very essence as she drooped down the stand. "Why does it all cost more than my next meal."

Groaning she began to peel herself off of the curb once again and headed out knowing that it wasn't the intelligent purchase.

"I nee more work if I'm ever gonna be able to buy pretty things," her voice shrilly mewed like a kitten desperately trying to call upon its mama. Wandering forward she nearly missed the large buildings gate, one that seemed much like a castle. And from it came an odd individual who was receiving salutes and praise from the members.

Eyeing the stranger she agreed in her mind that he looked like the type who could flip the bill for her meal. "Oh-oh-oh! Mister hi yes you umm I was wondering if you had any jobs that I could do for you?" A cheery smile sprung to her face as she knew that it generally put people at ease.

3[Social/Open/Myriel] Today Empty Re: [Social/Open/Myriel] Today 30/05/15, 01:01 am

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Routine. Routine, routine, routine. This concept is one that had been on Bahir's mind for the last few weeks. Get it right. Same results. Same time, every time. The spy chanted in his head. It was the very reason why the long-haired male was out and about this day. Especially in this sector of Remano. Since his employment, Bahir had been keeping his ear to the ground about the more influential people of Remano. What didn't need to happen was another revolt, especially with it being so soon after the Kou Rebellion. One of the more influential organizations, that didn't seem to err on the side of criminal activity, was one known as Typhon. Bahir didn't know much about the members, even less about the leader, but knew the location of the head quarters. He frequented the area at least once a week. Never staying for long. He would usually just note if there was any activity around the building through his peripherals as he walked along to a different sector of Remano.

Today was going to be no different. However, there was a small wrench thrown into Bahir's routine. It wasn't a bad thing... it just was no long the same thing. Bahir couldn't help but notice the activity outside of the large mansion this time. There was a group of children out playing, circling one man momentarily. Interesting.. The fanalis made his way towards the commotion, slowing his pace so that he didn't walk passed anything worthy of note.

Before he could get too close, however, there seemed to be another fanalis that entered the fray. This one was female. Bahir blinked at how randomly the girl approached the finely dressed man and chuckled a bit. Wow. He thought as he sighed a bit and walked up to the building and stood from a distance, looking at the mansion in what would appear to be admiration. "Sure is a nice place, though." He would say a bit more to himself and under his breath.

5[Social/Open/Myriel] Today Empty Re: [Social/Open/Myriel] Today 30/05/15, 01:31 am

Myriel

Myriel
D-Tier
D-Tier

Myriel's eyes continued to stay squinted shut for a brief period of time had passed noting the extended eyebrow. She wanted to comment that she understood that many jobs might not have been the best but she was enjoying the idea of a high paying job for once as his manner seemed large enough considering the flock of people she could see from where she was standing.

Her ears would then twitched with sensitivity as she heard the children playing a couple of meters behind her. "Such adorable little ones." She smiled now looking up to see yet another fanalis standing about this one apparently interested in the building that she rather mindlessly approached considering the security of the place.

"Oh right," she stumbled swapping her focus back to the guy who had introduced himself and was the soul reason why she even came this far. "Right Jahan I'm well and ready for any job you can possibly throw at me. I must say though I don't know exactly how a guild works ..."

She began to nibble away at her lip as she was feeling a bit stupid stating that she didn't understand the reason of such an establishment. Her stance offered no signs of aggression nor ability to fight as she could have easily collapsed to the ground in a flustered mess with the way they were clenched.

At first she watched his thumb point backwards into the air before following them up tothe building. "Oh that is a guild hall, and wait I have to join in order to make money? But I hardly know any of you and what are you saying about my clothes?" She whines feeling more flustered as she was worried about her looks now.

Shirking off the state of bewilderment and appalled she regained her composure. "Anyway if that is what it takes then I will join!"

"Assistant?" Her eyes glowed for a second before bouncing up and down with glee. The third hop proved problematic though as she stumbled forward and catching herself on the fellow before her.

6[Social/Open/Myriel] Today Empty Re: [Social/Open/Myriel] Today 01/06/15, 07:47 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir's ears twitched at the man's next words. The long haired fanalis looked from the guild hall towards the two out front. HE's the leader of Typhon?! He seems much more different than Apollo... He thought to himself. His memories went back to the battlefield for Reim and Ostia, to the brash warrior that claimed to be a fanalis and a member of a mercenary guild. If they are for the betterment of the community, why would he claim them to be a mercenary guild. He thought to himself as he began to wander towards the two. I need to find out more. He thought to himself as he stood within a meter of Jahan and the other fanalis girl.

"Excuse me. Pardon my intrusion, but did you just say that you were the leader of this guild?" Bahir held no hostility to the man. Only curiosity. If the man could not tell, it would be a bit unfortunate for him. Bahir was two years Jahan's junior, but physically they were the same, if not Bahir was slightly taller. Aside from the similarities in their build, Bahir noticed the man's eyes. ...Odd. He couldn't help but to stare at Jahangir's eyes. Mostly because Bahir believed in maintaining eye contact when speaking with someone, but also because of the abnormal hue.

8[Social/Open/Myriel] Today Empty Re: [Social/Open/Myriel] Today 02/06/15, 01:34 am

Myriel

Myriel
D-Tier
D-Tier

Myriel's ears twitched again as she slipped herself off of her new employer as she began to brush herself off casually. Her ear began to twitch again as she heard the welcome to the guild.

Ecstatic she was practically ready to jump for joy when she heard the fanalis begin to speak behind her. Instead a leap of shock caused her to pounced up into the air a considerable distance before dropping back down. Twisting her head about still a bit frazzled she asked a bit pathetically, "When did you get there?" Her eyes left a wake of spirals at her bedazzlement.

The two then began to speak, the fanalis seemingly surprised that the man she had asked for employment was the leader of such a guild. She slowly slunk down to the ground till she was sitting cross legged and her finger nails began to scratch at the back of her ear.

Feeling a bit left out she stood back up to her full height and probed the new man for a name, "I'm gonna call you Jaja, and what should I call you mr?" Leaning in close her face would be peering up toward his chin as she began to examine the other fanalis.

9[Social/Open/Myriel] Today Empty Re: [Social/Open/Myriel] Today 04/06/15, 04:44 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Before Bahir could respond to the man known as Jahangir, the young fanalis woman had leapt into the air. This caused Bahir to pause and look on at the woman a little confused by her reaction. Did he really catch them by surprise? He couldn't help but to find a bit of amusement in her reaction though. She must have been completely focused on Jahangir to have tuned the rest of the world out like that. Bahir chuckled nervously and scratched his cheek, tending to the girl's question. "Well... I've been admiring this building for a minute or two... I just got here, though."

It didn't take much for Bahir's attention to refocus on the leader of Typhon. Bahir nodded to the man and smiled. "Its nice to meet you, Jahangir. I am Bahir, a member of the newly established Unity Corps." The assassin extended his right hand towards Jahangir in an attempt to shake his head. A rather informal greeting, but Jahangir didn't strike Bahir as the type for formalities. "I had heard speak of Typhon around Reim, but I had never visited the guild or met any of its members. I figured now's as good of time as any." In all reality, Bahir began to think about all the things that he did hear of the guild... and Apollo's representation of it. They conflicted slightly, so it made him wonder how well affiliated Apollo actually was. The other thoughts that went through the man's head was if Lagi would command them to work with Typhon. Of course, they (the Unity Corps) were initiated to protect high standing members of Reim. With the work that Typhon had done to assist the people... would Jahangir be included in that list? If so, Bahir would definitely need to do a bit of research.

Although, before Bahir and Jahangir's hands could meed, if the other acted upon the greeting, the red headed woman had rejoined the fray! Bahir had almost forgotten of her presence. She was sitting on the ground before, just leaving Bahir's peripheral vision. When the girl suddenly sprung back to her feet, Bahir's hand retracted and he moved one of his feet behind him, a look of shock gracing his features. "Um... Bahir. Who might you be?" He blinked a bit and raised an eyebrow at the girl's inspection of his person. He noticed the woman's eyes at that time, solidifying his guess of her being a fanalis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum