8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unity Corps Empty Unity Corps 08/05/15, 01:29 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

UNITY CORPS

Dedicated to protecting the leaders of the country through vigorous and highly specialized training, the Unity Corps is led by General Lagi El Nagi. The purpose of the Unity Corp is to gather intelligence and provide protection for the higher ranking officials of Reim. Unlike the Fanalis Corps, who are the front line of defense for the country, the Unity Corp focuses on making sure that in times of conflict, the leaders will be protected to ensure the country is not without leadership.

Current Roster:

To Join:

• To join the Unity Corps, please sign up below. Based on current IC activity, you will be sorted into a rank. Most people will begin as a Private.
  • Once you have been accepted into the Unity Corp, you must post ONE training thread each activity check to remain in the Corp. This training thread must be 1,000 words and can be performed with other Unity Corp members, either PC or NPCs of your choosing.
  • Upon entry, most will be considered Private. After one successful Activity Check (complete with training thread), you may be promoted to Captain. Upon two consecutive Activity Checks (complete with training thread), you may be promoted to Colonel.
  • If you miss an Activity Check or fail to complete the training thread, you will be demoted back to Private upon re-entry.
  • Entry to the Unity Corp requires Reim nationality.

Ranks and Abilities

Unity Corps OuJTgPh

Unity Corps KvO1BlG

Unity Corps XhmcID2

2Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 10/05/15, 02:34 pm

Kara Satel Bane

Kara Satel Bane
A-Tier
A-Tier

Signing Up

3Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 10/05/15, 03:25 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your application is approved and you are given the rank of Private. You made add the following to your signature:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/H1HlwNZ.png[/img]

You may add the following ability to your vault, please put it under its own heading labeled "Unity Corp Abilities"

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Bonded Union
[b]Tier:[/b] C
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 stamina
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] Once per thread
[b]Description:[/b] Through the extensive training with a large variety of races, the user is temporarily able to channel a single racial trait (either speed, strength, or extended breathing) of another race for a single post.

4Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 25/05/15, 09:25 pm

Bahir

Bahir
β-Tier
β-Tier

Bahir, signing up.

5Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 25/05/15, 10:21 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your application is approved and you are given the rank of Colonel due to the previous footwork you have done to establish a network. You will be Lagi's Second-In-Command. You made add the following to your signature:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XhmcID2.png[/img]

You may also add all three abilities to your vault under a section titles "Unity Corps Abilities"

6Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 26/05/15, 07:37 am

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bianca Cordelia Brown has been promoted to rank of Captain!

You may change your signature to this:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KvO1BlG.png[/img]

7Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 16/08/15, 11:03 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bianca Cordelia Brown was removed from the roster due to lack of activity.

8Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 22/11/15, 07:38 pm

Jason Achilles

Jason Achilles
β-Tier
β-Tier

I would like to join

9Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 22/11/15, 08:49 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Your application is approved and you are given the rank of Private. You made add the following to your signature:

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/H1HlwNZ.png[/img]

You may add the following ability to your vault, please put it under its own heading labeled "Unity Corp Abilities"

Code:
[b]Description:[/b] Through the extensive training with a large variety of races, the user is temporarily able to channel a single racial trait (either speed, strength, or extended breathing) of another race for a single post.

10Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 22/11/15, 08:51 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Bahir has been removed from the roster due to lack of training/activity within the corp

11Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 10/01/16, 10:00 pm

Vavatine

Vavatine
C-Tier
C-Tier

Vavantine signing up to the Unity Corps. I realize Reim alignment is required, so it's fine for my name to change to the nasty brown. :P

12Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 10/01/16, 10:10 pm

Hohotaro

Hohotaro
A-Tier
A-Tier

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ouJTgPh.png/img]

Code:

13Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 12/01/16, 03:47 pm

Diana

Diana
D-Tier
D-Tier

Signing Up.

14Unity Corps Empty Re: Unity Corps 12/01/16, 05:21 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ouJTgPh.png/img]

Code:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum