You are not connected. Please login or register

The Duel Ring [LAgi/solo] C rank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi has been hearing a lot about this place called a dueling ring. Personally it seemed like something akin to a baby version of the coliseum where people fight for money. Lagi found it to be a little bit interesting, he also wondered if they were doing these fights illegally. Doing betting fights on things like this takes money away from the coliseum. “Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to check it out and have a little fun at the same time?” Lagi has definitely become way too strong to take on the coliseum, it seems as if there was nobody at his standards to fight him ever since he defeated decimus . He could always fight decimus again, but where would the merit be? The man went ahead and lost to three other people in addition to his original only loss to lagi. The only way that Lagi can break even with being the Legend killer is to beat the two there people that beat decimus. “ Now’s not the time to Fight ayero on a serious note, and I doubt that Crim stood around while the war went on, who was that anyway. “ Either way, Lagi went off to the dueling ring, using mask change and voice change to change his facial features and the sound of his voice. I guess I would need a fake name or something? Naa, I don’t think a name is even useful in a place like this, the only thing that should matter to these people is my ability to fight.

Later on, a cloaked lagi fond himself to the dueling ring. It was kind of the way that he pictured it to be. There were people making bets and there were other people fighting. ”Seems pretty straightforward, most people might even consider this as a knock off. But hey, maybe they just want to be a lot closer to the action, but that could also get them killed.” It was now Lagi’s turn to give it a go. He stepped to the middle of the dueling ring and awaited his opponent. His opponent appeared afterwards, the dueler. “New meat? Prepare yourself!” Lagi removed his cloak and taunted the man.” Come get it…” The dueler sped up at 10 m/s in order to get lagi with a quick swipe with the ability Splitter. Lagi simply used bullet point in order to send his pinkie toe to clash with the sword, knocking it back and hitting the man in the chest for C rank damage. He was puzzled that such a strange occurrence happened and jumped back. “ Lagi used bulk up speed to move around to the side of the man and gave him two high speed attacks for d rank damage each, one high speed punch and kick moving at 20 m/s. The attacks were aimed at the face and stomach of the man. Those were attacks that could even rival the speed of a fanalis, and the dueler fell down in pain, he was obviously outclassed. “ Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.”

500/500

270/350

abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum