You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating a bond [Social/Spiritos]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze was sitting in the dark and disgusting bar which had a putrid smell to it. The young warrior was in the place because it has surprisingly delicious food and friendly people. She enjoyed coming here even though she didn't enjoy the environment all too well. She liked to come here when she wanted to have an enjoyable time. Today the fanalis was here because she had a meeting, it was a casual one so it wasn't that big of a deal hence why she chose such a location and not some high society dining hall. She felt more comfortable in this crowded, smelly and boisterous tavern.

The gentleman she was here to meet today was her apprentice who was only a minor acquaintance hence is why she invited him to hang out with her. The redhead thought that it would be a good idea to get to know Aengar, which was his name to her knowledge. She felt that it was a good stepping stone and that they should learn more about one other a individuals as to strengthen their bond since there was chance they would work together in the future on things, that's what the fanalis assumed though, the mage might stand her up and show no intention of showing up. He might find it strange since she used connections from coliseum works to deliver him a letter giving him all the info of what he would be coming there for.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Creating a bond [Social/Spiritos] OJgAYLo

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spiritos was surprised when a man came up to him while he was shopping with Lana to give him a letter. The letter read "Aengar Mythos, I invite you to meet me at Reds' Pub and Inn." As Spirit read Lana locked around his waist read the letter. Lana saying in an angered voice "So, who is it that you'll be meeting dear?" Spirit sensing that his answer would determine if he would be sleeping in the guest room tonight. Spirit gathered courage and said "I don't quite know yet dear." Lana ran her fingers through Spirits hair then as she was at the back of his head she pulled and said "I guess that answer will do for know." The entire market heard Spirits "Awwwww." As heads turned to see the woman with her legs locked between Spirits arms and her arms around the mans neck. When the shopping finished Spirit and Lana headed home Spirit brought his staff and headed down the way to the pub, he watched as women with men openly crossed the street back and forth they went. Spirit went into the bar noticing an interesting face; Merrze, he stepped closer to the woman and said "Well, is it not Merrze. Would you happen to be the person who sent me that letter?"

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

When Merrze saw him walk forward into the bar she was rather pleased to see that he had decided to come when it might have been some sort of plot. It didn't surprise her too much that he had came but nonetheless it was good that he had decided to come to place he had had been invited to from an anonymous letter. Most people wouldn't trust that and would be on their guard, Merrze knew that she would and he possibly was but was trying to seem relaxed. She thought she should probably inform him and sich as to why she invited him here.

"Good to see you Aengar, yes I am the one who sent you the letter, sorry if it caught you off guard to get a random invite out of the blue. I do have my reason for inviting you her though, I believed that we should get to learn more about one another. In my opinion I thought it would be a good idea for us to be friends "

She proposed this idea quickly as not to arise any suspicions. Beating around the bush would only lead him to be me careful and not want to try and connect through conversation. She was going to get to the point because she though he was busy also and she didn't want him to stay out too late when he probably had his own things to do at home and such.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spiritos wasn't falling for it, she had to have more of a reason to contact him than that. Signalling to the barkeep Spirit said "I would like a pint of spice ale." Spirit drank from his cup and watched Merrze, after a few secons he dropped his down to the counter and said"So Merrze you've taken the time and probably resources to call me down here to just for us to become friends? That raises questions in my mind, so please tell me why else am I here. Spirit let his eyes drift looking at the many women in the bar, but no matter what his eyes always drifted back to Merrze she was truly a stunning figure.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Merrze what was wondering why he thought she had another reason for him to be there. She had honestly just asked him to come because she wanted to deepen their bonds. She thought it wa a good idea to improve upon their relationship and become good friends since they already had a master student relationship. She did have other things on her mind because she didn't want to bring those up to him just yet and wouldn't make him do anything since what she wanted to do was a very risky idea and it would change his life in by a lot if agreed to what she had on her mind.

"I honestly just asked you here so we can deepen our bond, the only other thing I could ask you for would be crazy. I have a feeling yo'll pester me about it nonetheless if I don't tell you so I guess I will. I have a dream to one day found my own country, I don't know how long it takes and I won't conquer I've wanted people to help me with this ambition but as of now I've been hearing rumours about places in need. Because of threats and such so I plan to help them but I will need to people who will follow me and will help. I can't ask this of you since we barely know each other, if you wanted to even consider I would just suggest help me help people but that'd be your choice."

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

"I don't see why you're trying to recreate a relationship, I already view us as friends. Fighting alongside you and fighting against you has shown me what kind of person you are and you've impressed me. Spirit picked up his cup and listened quietly as the woman spoke of her plans. When she was done he leaned closer in and said "Aw, a country you say. You never came across to me as a leader, but I guess I've been proven wrong before. Assiting you that's a different story mail me a letter that has you in-detail plans, but here is not the place to discuss such a feat."Spirit dropped the appropriate coinage down on the counter and headed on home.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I'm glad that you already viewed us as friends I wasn't sure if you had. And I know it's a bi thing, I'll make sure to send yo all the things I have planned, it's a lot so if you do agree you'll have your work cut out for you."

She was glad that he was sorted f intrested in her offer which was the first step in getting him to follow her. She paid for what she herself had bought and was going to head on her way home. The young girl looked past the bar with a smile. If everything went according to plan doing things like this would become harder but her mind was resolved and nothing was going to stop her from moving forward.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum