You are not connected. Please login or register

Forming a New Bond [Private|Myra]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

The evening seemed to be going well so far, a combination of the wine and their current location had helped loosen Marsun up considerably as opposed to just a few hours earlier in the day. After Marsun had made the comment about Myra inviting him to her home, her mood seemed to change a bit. Although she had welcomed his arm around her waist and had even laid her head on his shoulder, her voice had taken on a somewhat dreary tone as she reminded him that she was an inhabitant of the Kou Empire and she couldn't take him there. Upon hearing this, Marsun looked at her curiously and took another sip from his wine. As he began to question what she meant by her previous statement, however, she spoke again and stated that she had been living better than normal for quite some time.

"Huh? Living above your standards?" Marsun questioned, though it seemed that he would not get an answer to this cryptic statement for the time being, as Myra suddenly reached over and took his cup, finishing the remainder of the wine before quickly leaving the brothel. Marsun blinked in surprise for a short moment before registering that she had departed. "Wh---hey! Myra, hold on a second!" He called after her while shifting the woman from his lap and sitting her on the couch next to him then standing up. Giving them a courteous bow, Marsun left the brothel and hurried after Myra. Catching up to her outside, he gently grabbed hold of her wrist as she was walking. "Myra, hold on. Is something wrong?" He questioned with genuine concern.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was freezing outside, rather unusual for a place like Reim. The sun was shining a lot during the daytime, but it got really cold during the nights. After she had left the brothel Marsun would quickly follow her and grab her by her wrist. She knew it was him, but over the years she had developed a few reflexes and instincts that couldn’t be helped. She turned around, pulled him over and smashed his body against the closest wall, flashing him another smile, showing that she was perfectly aware of what she was doing. “I don’t like it from behind.” Myra would then let go of him and turn around, walking aimlessly through the city of Reim. She expected Marsun to follow her like he always did so she would just keep on talking without thinking too much about it. “Actually, I’m feeling tired and drunk. Maybe we should go home already.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Myra turned around, Marsun had expected her to simply give him an answer to his question. It would turn out, however, that Myra's intentions were much different from what Marsun expected. As she grabbed hold of him, his eyes widened a bit, though upon being slammed into the wall, Marsun blinked in surprise at her sudden aggressiveness. Her smile conveyed that she knew what she had done and quite possibly didn't care, which caused Marsun to tilt his head slightly. She then stated that she didn't like it from behind, at which he blinked absently, unsure of exactly what she meant for a few moments. As she turned around walked away, Marsun's eyes widened as the insinuation behind her words dawned on him. He then simply grinned then followed after her. She then stated that she was simply tired and a bit drunk, asking if they could just return home now. Noticing that she was shivering from the cold, Marsun removed his jacket and placed it over her shoulders.

"You need this more than me." He remarked with a smile before glancing around at their surroundings. "Well, we're not too far from my house here in Reim, but you're tired so..." He paused as he picked her up, carrying her bridal style as a small grin parted his lips. "You can rest a bit, I'll do the walking for both of us." He offered then continued walking. Most likely she would probably protest being carried because of her personality, but Marsun wouldn't take no for an answer this time. After a few moments they arrived at the small home that Marsun was currently using for his time in Reim. Taking a short leap, Marsun entered the house while still carrying Myra. The inside was somewhat similar to Myra's, though it seemed to bear more Balbaddian influence than Kou. There were also significantly less pillows, instead being swapped out for plush furniture and a large bed that looked equally as comfortable as the furniture. Setting her down on one of the nearby couches, Marsun left the room and returned shortly after with a pitcher of peach juice and two cups. Setting the tray down then sitting down next to Myra, he smiled as he held a filled cup out to her. "Here, drink this, it'll sober you up a bit. So what do you think? I tried to make it as close to home as possible...but it still feels a little off." He remarked as he took a sip of his own juice.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Myra didn’t expect anything to happen at all when she had stated how cold it was before, but Marsun took of his jacket and placed it over her shouders instead. It was warm, it smelled a lot like him and the whole feeling was a stranger to Myra. “Wha-“ She was about to shake it off but then she realized that that would have been rude. “T-thanks I guess.. But it’s not like I need this Jacket, okay? Don’t get me wrong.” She shook her head and snuggled herself into the warmth of the cloth while thinking about how strange it felt. During her whole life, this was the first time she had experienced something like this and the female Fanalis didn’t really knew how to respond to it. But before she could think about it some more, Marsun would step closer again and lift her up, deciding to carry her instead. “…really?” Her voice was dry and she closed her eyes so she didn’t had to see the triumphant look in his face. She hated depending on others even when it looked like it. But she felt like now was a good time to make an exception. After they arrived home, Myra would rush from couch to bed, throwing herself into the soft pillows and snuggling up on it. “Aah, this is a lot better.” She pressed her face against the pillows but reached out for the cup of peach juice Marsun was offering her. “Thank you.” She muttered and drank all of it at once before she looked around in the room. “It’s quite cozy in here. I wouldn’t mind staying here for a few nights. You are lucky. You have a good life after all.” She sighed and fell backwards onto the bed where she closed her eyes. She missed Zafar a little bit because they would usually snuggle at times like this but it was okay.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Surprisingly, she didn't complain much, or even at all, when he picked her up and began carrying her. Perhaps it was just because she didn't care at the moment. When they arrived at his home, she had remained sitting on the couch for a short moment before immediately rushing over to the bed and diving onto it, snuggling into the soft blankets and pillows. She quickly finished her cup of juice in a single go then seemed to take a look around the room. After a moment she complimented the room and stated she would enjoy spending a few nights here, which caused Marsun to smile slightly. Her later comment about him having an easy life caused the smile to falter slightly. Approaching the bed, he sat down on the edge closest to where Myra was currently laying.

"I guess in some ways it was easy, yeah....in others not so much. I wasn't always adopted, I spent just about the first half of my life wandering the desert alone and living in the Balbadd slums. I don't regret it though, a poor life is better than no life at all..." He spoke in a hushed tone before letting out a low sigh. He then shook his head slightly and smiled, turning to look at Myra. "Anyway, you can stay as long as you want, I'd really enjoy having you here, Myra. You could even bring Zafar if you want, but....why don't we just hold off on that for at least tonight, I'm enjoying this time alone with you." He remarked before standing up. "Well, I'm going to go take a bath, make yourself at home...or you're welcome to join me, whichever you prefer." He added while flashing her a provocative smile then walking into the bathroom. Whether she did join or not was her choice, though there was a part of Marsun that actually hoped that she would join him.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

I won’t lie, the room isn’t bad at all. But I like mine better. It’s more comfortable. And it has an extra spot for Zafar after all.” Myra rolled over the bed, looked at Marsun and smiled. She had a hard time telling what exactly it was, that he wanted from her. It was the first time for her in a while that she wasn’t with Zafar during the night time, but if something were to happen she sure could defend herself no matter what. They didn’t knew much about each other and while he seemed to be a nice guy, Myra automatically mistrusted everyone and everything. She wasn’t born that way, but her personality was shaped after the things that had influenced her life in her past. And trust was definetly one of them. Zafar was the only one she could trust and if something were to happen to Marsun, she would definetly think twice before helping him. She couldn’t really understand the meaning behind his words either so she would just shrug them off. “Someone who has never been a slave before, who has never been tortured before can say that so easily. But sometimes. Sometimes being dead is a lot less painful and a lot easier than being alive.” She spoke and after he disappeared into the bathroom the female Fanalis would take her clothes off, jump into the bed and wrap the blanket around herself before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

It seemed that Myra wouldn't be joining him in the bathtub. While he was mildly disappointed that she had chosen not to join him, in some way he had expected her not to. After all, they had really only met just a few days ago, so obviously she wouldn't just jump into the tub with a man she hardly knew. After Marsun's bath, he emerged from the bathroom clothed in a comfortable-looking bathrobe woven from an apparently high quality fabric. As he used a green colored towel to dry his dampened hair, his gaze settled on the sleeping form of Myra within the bed. She seemed to be quite comfortable, which Marsun was glad of. Draping the towel around his neck, Marsun moved over to the bed and gently moved the covers up a bit more to tuck her in then placed a small kiss on her forehead. He then decided that he would let her have the bed to herself, gathering up some of the soft pillows from nearby and situating them next to the bed. He then laid down and laced his hands behind his head before closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep.

The next morning,

Marsun slowly woke from a pleasant sleep. Sitting up, he rubbed his eyes sleepily and let out a loud yawn. In the middle of wiping his eyes, he turned his head towards the bed and saw that Myra still hadn't awakened yet. Smiling slightly he rose to his feet and began to make his way towards the kitchen. He decided that he would cook breakfast for them, perhaps she would enjoy his cooking...or least he hoped so. After a few seconds, the enticing smell of food cooking began to waft through the small home. After a few minutes, Marsun had finished a breakfast for them consisting of several pastries, sausage, and various sweet fruits as well a two large pitchers of sweetened milk and fruit juice. After setting the table, he made his way back over to the bed and gently nudged Myra. "Hey Myra, wake up. I made breakfast, you're hungry, right?" He spoke in a soft whisper as he continued to try and wake up his female companion.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

When Myra woke up the next morning she was being forced to because the young Fanalis didn’t really wanted to wake up at all. She felt a hand nudging against her back early in the morning and without hestitating at all, her eyes widened immediately and her arm rushed back, her hand wrapped around Marsun’s wrist, pulling him over and slamming him into the bed right next to her. An evil grin crept over her face as she looked at him. “I told you not to do that. I don’t like suprises.” The female said calmy as she stood up, walked over to the table and started eating. “I don’t know what you are going to do..but I need to visit Zafar soon. We are going out for a hunt, he needs to eat too. You can come too but if not that’s okay too.” She said and looked over to Marsun while munching the food.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

It seemed that Myra was beginning to awaken, which was good...or so Marsun thought. Shortly after he asked if she wanted to eat, her hand suddenly lashed out and gripped his wrist. Before he could question her about it, she suddenly yanked him towards her and slammed him onto the bed next to her. Once again Marsun had been caused to inadvertently faceplant against something because of something Myra had done, though luckily for him this time it was the soft cushioning of his own bed. She then reminded him that she didn't like surprises.

"But it wasn't a surprise...I've been here the whole time..." He muttered in a muffled voice from within his mattress padding. He felt the bed shift as his female guest stood up and walked over to the table, immediately after sitting down and eating. Pushing himself up onto his hands and knees then sitting on the edge of the bed, Marsun rubbed his face and muttered about the dull throbbing in his nose before raising his head to look at her. As he had done so, his eyes widened and a faint blush reddened his cheeks. At some point during the evening, she had relieved herself of her clothing and was now only passably covered, though the view was still something that Marsun wasn't used to. "When did you....where are your clothes?" He questioned in a low mutter, averting her gaze away from her for modesty's sake. Keeping his gaze focused elsewhere, Marsun stood up from the bed before joining Myra at the table and beginning to eat as well. "Sure, I'll come with you...as long as neither of you make it a habit of beating me up just for fun." He remarked with a slight smirk without looking at her before taking a bite out of one of the pastries on his plate. Even though use hits and assaults were never harmful to him, so his comment regarding them was more in a joking manner than actually being worried about it. "So do you like the food? I made it all myself, I figured you'd be pretty hungry after that night of drinking you did. I figured I'd let you have the bed to yourself, didn't want you feeling uncomfortable or anything sleeping with a random guy." He chuckled before taking a sip of his juice then continuing. "You can take a bath if you'd like, I don't have any women's clothes here, obviously, but I guess you could borrow a shirt or something until you get back to your room....of course that's only if you want to."

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

After smashing Marsun onto the bed right next to her the female Fanalis had to smirk. After all, he was always wide open for surprise attacks. She appreciated that he trusted her enough to not be cautious when she was around but it would definetly be better for him. When he asked her about her clothes she had to smirk. “I don’t sleep with my dirty clothes on, ya know?” She winked at him and ran her fingers through the long, thick hair. After standing up, walking over to the table, sitting down and stretching her limbs, she started eating and munched the food. “The food is actually pretty good.” She said and after finishing and walked over to him and gently patted his shoulder. “Good job.” Myra praised him before she would put on her old dress. “I’m going home now. Zafar waits for me and I’m getting a shower as well. Like I said before, I wouldn’t mind if you decided to follow me, but do what you want.” She shrugged it off and climbed out of the window, jumped down onto the streets and started sprinting towards her own home. It wasn’t much of a long way, probably 10 minutes, and after arriving she climbed up the houses until she arrived at the room that was her home. Zafar was already waiting for her, sitting on the rooftop of their room and she jumped onto his back and cuddled him. “Sorry that I made you wait, buddy.” She snuggled him, kissed his nose and then jumped back into her own room, where she would take all of her clothes off and enter the bathroom. After 10 minutes of showering and washing herself, Myra left the room again, wearing a fresh bunch of underwear and a towel around her shoulders to dry her wet hair up. “So, any plans for today, Marsun?” She asked him with a stunning smile on her lips. Zafar had climbed down from the roof and entered the room as well. “Seductive, Myra.” He said with a grumble and laid down, his long tail whipping against Marsun’s bum.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

A wide smile spread across Marsun's face as she confirmed that she enjoyed the food and that he had done a good job in preparing it. Cooking was a hobby of his that he tended to take very seriously, so when people enjoyed his cooking it was a compliment he held in high regard. She then informed him that she would be leaving to meet up with Zafar and shower at her own home, though she also invited him to tag along...if her own special way of asking but not really asking. Moments later, she left through the window. Caught offguard for a brief moment, Marsun quickly made his way to the bathroom to bathe and change his clothes. After doing so, he grabbed another pastry along the way as he leaped through the window and onto the adjacent rooftop. He hadn't lost much time and could see Myra a short distance ahead, traversing the rooftops with ease as he caught up to her. Before he could fully catch up to the two, however, she had entered her room along with Zafar. Clamping the pastry between his teeth, Marsun hopped up to the window of her room. Just as he climbed through, Myra emerged from the bathroom fresh out of the shower and scantily clad, only wearing her underwear. Upon seeing this, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped open, the pastry inadvertently falling from his mouth. He only blinked in stunned awe as she asked him what the plan for the day was. It wasn't until Zafar spoke that he managed to shake himself from his daze. "Huh? Oh, right, well I you said earl---" As he began to speak and stepped down from the window, he stepped onto the pastry that had recently dropped from his mouth and slipped forward, faceplanting for a third time since he had become acquainted with Myra. Muttering to himself, he sat up while holding his face. "Twice in a row....may luck is horrible...." He grumbled then stood up, looking at her once again. "A-anyway, you said that you had to get food for Zafar, so I guess that could be the first thing. After that, we could just do whatever comes to mind."

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Myra stood there and watched Marsun stumbling and being an idiot over and over again. “What is his problem?” She leaned over to Zafar and whispered to her Lion. The beast looked over at Marsun and shook his giantic head so that his mane was whipping from left to right. “Zafar doesn’t know. He might be retarded though.” Myra chuckled and tied her hair up in a ponytail. “Well, let’s go then. I bet you are starving already, Zafar.” The Lion let out a deafening roar. “Zafar is starving!” The Lion jumped through the window and onto the street and Myra followed him right away. The were heading towards the edge of Reim where a small forest could be found. A bunch of animals were living there and enough to feed the big Lion. “I’m getting you something today, you wait here and play with Marsun, okay?” The Lion nodded and turned around to face the male Fanalis. Without saying anything he started pawing him. “Boop. Your turn!” He exclaimed, turned around and ran away from him. In the meantime, Myra sprinted through the woods, jumped onto a boar and killed it immediately by breaking its neck. She would then speak a little prayer for him before carrying it back to the place where she had last met Marsun and Zafar.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

"I'm not retarded....just clumsy...it's been like that since I was a kid." Marsun remarked defensively. He had been close enough to them to be able to hear their whispering, a small frown furrowing his brow as he muttered to himself. Shortly after, Zafar let out a loud roar while proclaiming his hunger before the both of them leaped from the window. As he watched them jump through the window, Marsun let out a low sigh and lowered his head slightly. "What is it with these two and windows? Always with the jumping out of windows....geez..." He muttered then, perhaps a bit hypocritically, followed after them through the window. As he followed them through the city, the three of them eventually arrived at the edge of the forest. Myra then separated from them, venturing off into the forest on her own to hunt down something for the lion to eat. Shortly after she had left, Marsun felt the large feline playfully paw at him, running away shortly after and urging him to chase after him. Blinking absently, Marsun then smiled slightly and ran off after the lion, not running as fast as he was able to but more at a playful pace. After a short chase, Marsun hopped onto the lion's back and patted him on the head. "Caught you, big guy, I guess you're having fun, huh?" He questioned as he hopped down from the lion's back, though he kept his hand placed gently atop the lion's head, giving him a kind smile.

Myra

Myra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Zafar started meowing at Marsun when Myra arrived and threw the boar onto the ground. “What…?” Myra really appreciated Marsun’s presence, she liked him a lot. However, she liked Zafar more and it was rare to see him in a playful mood like that, and it always got her really jealous. The female Fanalis sighed annoyed, clenched her fist and punched Marsun in the face. “He is not your pet.” She hissed at him and turned around at Zafar, just to yell at the big Lion as well. “And you, you play too much!” Zafar turned back around and slowly stood up, staring at Myra while he did so. The redhead crossed her arms in front of her chest and stared back. “Eat something now.” Myra turned away and climbed up a tree while Zafar started to devour the boar. “Tell me, Marsun..have you ever thought about going to the Coliseum..to fight there? Like a real gladiator?” She asked him with a touch of curiousity in her voice.

Marsun Vajra

Marsun Vajra
C-Tier
C-Tier

Marsun chuckled quietly as the large lion began to meow contently from being petted on his head. Hearing Myra's voice shortly after followed by a dull thump on the ground caused Marsun to turn his head towards her, the smile still persisting on his face. "Oh hey, you're back, I see you mana---" He had not even been able to finish his sentence as her fist slammed into his face, catching completely offguard and causing him to stumble away before falling to the ground in a daze. "I was just being nice...he wanted to play so we were playing...sorry..." Marsun muttered in a slow and dazed tone as he continue to lay sprawled across the ground. He remained in his stunned state even as Myra turned her anger upon Zafar, yelling at him as well before demanding that he eat something, climbing into a tree shortly after. She then directed another question towards Marsun, asking him if he had ever considered being a gladiator in the Reim Coliseum. He immediately shook out of his daze and blinked curiously as he looked up at her. He really hadn't considered that as an option, though the idea did seem interesting. Perhaps he would try it later on at some point. There were still other things he had to do before that. "I've seen the place and heard about the fights and stuff, but I've never really tried out myself. Maybe later on, I guess. What about you? Have you ever competed?" He questioned as he sat up then turned to face her, sitting on the ground with his legs folded. Just from the violent tendencies she tended to have towards him, Marsun assumed that she would do pretty well in the Coliseum, though the fact that she was also a Fanalis also held some bearing on that thought. As he waited for her answer, he turned his gaze towards Zafar, who seemed content as he made short work of the boar meal Myra had provided him. "He's got a pretty big appetite, huh?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum