You are not connected. Please login or register

A Breaking Bond[Plot][Invite Only]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar had just come home from doing the caravan job and he entered the inn before he arrived he was resistent not to enter and abandon his relationship with Lana and run. But something had lured him to coming back. Aengar went up stairs and he put in his key so that he would be able to enter the room. The door swung open with no fighting back like a fresh cup of ale descending down ones throat. Aengar looked upon the room and was horrified he peered in to see his "lover" Lana to be entertained by another man this left Aengar horrified. Aengar stepped out and slammed the door so that the entirety of the floor could hear it. Aengar took one step back and his eyes became a waterfall. He knew what his choice was he had to leave Lana she was no good for him.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar set out from the inn, it seemed people would look and think he was enraged but he was calm in his mind. Aengar need something to get his mind off the utter betrayal a woman perhaps. That would do the trick Aengar back in his village dealt with many woman his mother said there was something about him that lured women closer, maybe it was his drive, his intellect, some would even say it was his height but to him it didn't matter as long as he was getting a woman tonight he would be satisfied. Aengar entered a pub it was nothing out of the ordinary ale, women, and rooms this is all that Aengar would need to get his mind off that horrid woman. He looked around and to his amazement he saw the same beautiful woman that he had helped defeat the jackals. Maybe he should approach he thought. He then went up to the woman to simply say "Hello".

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero had arrived at the bar about a half an hour ago, intent on grabbing a few drinks before the night was over. She had recently won another coliseum match and, as always, went out for a drink the night of her match in celebration of her victory. With Kou closing in on the country’s borders, she didn’t know how much longer she’d be able to keep this lifestyle up for.

She hadn’t noticed Aengar’s entrance, nursing a mug of ale in thought as she sat with her elbows propped against the bar’s wooden counter. When he approached her, she turned her head with the mug still at her lips. Raising a brow, she half-turns her body towards the Imuchakk and furrows her brows as she strains to remember his name. ”You’re…Aengar, was it?”

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar listened as the uncontrollably beautiful Fanalis woman struggled to say his name, after she did it successfully Aengar replied with "Yes that's my name, and if my memory serves me well yours is Ayero". Aengar grabbed a nearby bar stool and pulled it adjacent to her giving him the opportunity to speak with her and sit. Aengar then continued to ask "I remember you from the jackal job how are things faring for you if you don't mind me asking". Aengar had found his target and nothing would get him to stray from it. For now this would be Aengar's cause and drive and if he could win it just for a second it would a sure prize.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero nodded in response to Aengar producing her own name, raising the mug upwards once more for a slow, lazy drink. She only had brief contact with the Imuchakk mage as they cleared the jackals from the streets and was surprised that she could recall his name. ”I’ve been well. Put a few more coliseum matches under my belt since then.” She swirls the remaining ale in her mug, staring down into it for a moment as she contemplated her most recent win. After a few moments she brings the glass to her lips once more, draining the rest of the liquid before slamming the mug down onto the counter. ”And yourself? How are you finding Reim?” The barmaid comes over with a pitcher of ale and Ayero nods to the woman as she refills her mug. The barmaid gives Aengar a curious look, wondering if the man wanted to order a drink or was simply here for conversation.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar was satisfied with what the woman had been doing seeming to always be active. Aengar watched was the woman stirred the ale with her finger then as the mug made contact with her lips. This woman was no doubt a spectacle and as the woman looked at Aengar to see if he would order a drink he responded with"Yes" trying to move past the fact that the woman may have noticed Aengar looking at Ayero's bosom in the slightest and then Aengar remembered that she had asked him how he was doing and he responded to that question with "Good, I've to been fighting in the Coliseum but I've recently come over some relationship problems so I'm trying to get my mind off those things and at least try to move on".

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The barmaid nodded before turning to prepare the Imuchakk man a drink after refilling Ayero’s glass. The glances to her chest did not go unnoticed by the Fanalis woman and she raised a brow, slightly amused that he seemed to be ogling her instead of answering her question. She had seen his match against Merrze in the coliseum, but didn’t expect to hear of relationship troubles. ”Ah, I saw your match with Merrze. It seems like you still have a little ways to go when it comes to combat. Not bad, though.” She comments before taking a sip of the freshly poured ale. She spoke honestly as a coliseum veteran in regards to his battle ability. ”I’m sorry to hear about that. Nothing a couple of mugs of ale couldn’t help.” She replies in reference to his lady troubles.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The barmaid came back with Aengars drink. Then the woman asked a question referencing to his Coliseum battle with Merrze to have Aengar reply with "Yes the battle with Merrze was rather difficult but you win some and you lose some". The womans reply to his relationship problems were not what he expected he was thinking that just maybe this woman was not looking for a relationship perhaps. But in Aengars mind he wasn't looking for anything either just something to soothe the pain and he then asked "So if you hadn't noticed the conversation has been kind of leading to this question, are you romantically involved?

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero shrugged at Aengar’s response to his battle with Merrze, part of her wanting to go over the battle with him but she held herself back. Some people were not as interested in coliseum affairs as she was, and she didn’t think he’d want to discuss his loss while having relationship troubles. Turning her body more towards the counter, Ayero takes another healthy swig of her ale while dipping back into her own thoughts. When the Imuchakk mage prompts her again, Ayero was caught a bit off guard by the sudden question. Turning her gaze towards him, she stares at him for a few moment while taking another drink before placing her mug down with a quirked brow. ”At the moment? No. Why do you ask?” Her tone held a note of amused caution in it.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ayero response to the question in some way left Aengar satisfied and fullfilled this means in a just world he had an even chance, but the woman was so defensive and to him unapproachable when it came to asking things to do with "bedroom affairs" but if Aengar could find some way to ask her and prompt her to at least give him a fighting chance he would be able to walk away rejected in peace. Aengar now distant in his own thoughts realised that he was still talking to her and he then asked "I know this seems a little pushed, but would you like to go out sometime?
"

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Anegar’s follow-up question was not all that unexpected, and the Fanalis woman can’t help but snort into her mug as she finishes another drink. She pauses for a moment, wondering how to answer him. ”’Sorry, Aengar, but I don’t think you’re my type.” She glances back at the Imuchakk, giving him a once over before returning to her mug of ale. She grips the handle of the glass and swirls the mug gently, mixing the contents as she does so. A sudden thought enters her mind as she raises the mug to her lips. ”Heat mages are really more my type.” She muses before taking another drink.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar was more surprised at what she said, heat mages that's a first for a fetish no matter Aengar would at least continue to pursue, this woman she was special or maybe Aengar was just trying to get something out of her no matter he would continue to pursue. Aengar whistled to the barmaid and said " If you wouldn't mind I would like another drink, and could you please shift this ladies tab to mine and I'll pay for it shortly" Aengar had hoped this gesture was enough to ensure him a chance since she had a heat mage thing.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero arched a brow in surprise when Aengar asked to have her tab moved onto his. She had to hand it to him, he seemed persistent but she was used to this sort of tactic. Shaking her head, the Fanalis woman chortled as she took another swig from her mug. ”I’d be careful if I were you. I doubt your pockets are that deep.” She arches a brow at the Imuchakk, noting how he didn’t seem to be deterred by her heat mage quip. The thought brings a certain red magician to mind but she squelches the thought quickly and returns to her drink, curious to see how the Imuchakk mage would carry on in his pursuit.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The woman's reply to Aengars move was unexpected, Aengar knew that this wasn't the ladies first go around but this would not stop him from trying. After the beautiful woman had finished talking Aengar then proceeded to give a response this time hoping to come off more genuine than a person just trying to get her body. "I hope my pockets are deep enough because I'm well prepared to waste a large amount of money on a woman like you". Aengar normally wouldn't chase a woman to such lengths but all in all this woman seemed intelligent and had the body for him to gaze at for days she simply was what he wants and needs.

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Aengar’s response to her comment caught Ayero off guard, and the woman paused while lifting the mug to her lips for another drink. Her eyes slowly narrowed as she digested his words before she turned her gaze onto him as if trying to discern his true motive from his body language, though the context clues and her own experience told her where this was headed. Still, she was surprised that he declared that he’d be willing to waste money on her. Exhaling sharply in mix of mild amusement and annoyance, the Fanalis places her mug down onto the counter before turning her body more towards Aengar, her sharp eyes reflecting a challenging look.

”You’re prepared to waste money on me? Well it would be exactly that—a waste. Tell me, is this how you talk to women when trying to flatter them? I’d be surprised if it works.” Ayero turns back towards the counter and downs the rest of her drink before calling out to the barmaid. ”I’ll be paying for my own drinks tonight, miss.”

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Aengar listened as the woman spoke, now astonished at his own words. He knew the own intent of his words, just not how they would sound in another’s mind. After the woman had finished speaking he would then get up and as he departed he looked back at the woman to say “Well, sorry if I’ve wasted your time tonight but I really must be going”. He would proceed to walk out the door of the pub. He remembered what the woman had said, she knew what his words meant before he could realize what he had really spoke but it was his mistake now he would have to live with that. Now Aengar knew what he wanted he needed Lana back in his life she was his real drive without her Aengar knew that his life was without true purpose. The life he had developed with Lana was not his own he would have to rebuild their relationship.

Aengar was now nearing the inn where he had been living with Lana and now alone. Aengar would now be entering the inn. This is where he saw Lana sitting on the lap of another man……….. it disturbed him. He would sit at the bar and order a pint of ale where he would discuss his course of action for getting Lana back. He thought “Maybe I should go up to her and ask her to take me back. No I have to assert my dominance I’ll fight the man.” Aengar would then get up and approach the man and Lana mounted upon his lap, he would then say “Excuse me sir I need your name” the man would then move Lana off his lap and rise up in an attempt to make himself feel taller but he failed to compare against the Imuchakk who stood at 3 meters in height. The man would say “My name is Namir, what do you need of me” the name in no way seemed familiar Aengar now wondering how Lana came to know this man.

Aengar replied with “Well the woman you previously had mounted upon your lap, she was my lover you could caller her. But know I realize that she means more to me than I once thought, so I don’t know how you seek to go about this but I’m taking her back.” The man now showing his blade hidden beneath his garments. Aengars’ brow now rising at the site of the man showing his blade, in a loud broad voice Aengar said “You think your blade scares me if you wish to battle than we shall take this outside so my magic holds no bounds, and this fine establishment won’t be damaged” both men and a large crowd stepped outside. The night time giving the air a chill the harshness of the wind for the wind carried the wishes of the rukh and Aengar was its agent. Nothing more was to be said instead Aengar casted Light Angel the man quickly parried the attack. While the man’s attentions was turned to dodging the attack Aengar quickly casted Angelic Spear the man inable to dodge, the spear went straight through him. The man now charging with his blade Aengar not being able to dodge the attack the blade going straight through him breaking a bone or two. But now Aengar would care he had the man exactly where he wanted him. Aengar would cast the spell that was his pride and joy of his spells Michael the giant figure of light was summoned with a simple sweep of his hand the man would die. Aengar now bleeding would walk up to Lana and say “Please you’re what I live for you’re my purrrpossse” the words would slip out as Aengar would pass out. He woke up bandaged and laying across from him was Lana.
[EXIT]

OOC:
Magoi Count: 100/150
Abilities Used:

Last edited by Aengar Mythos on 10/03/15, 09:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ayero raises both brows at Aengar’s response, mildly surprised that the man had backed off. From the way he spoke he seemed pretty insistent at trying to woo her so she was glad when he backed off. As the Imuchakk stood to leave the Fanalis woman had already tilted her head back, lips at the edge of her mug as she took another hearty swig of her ale. After a few long moments she guides the mug back down onto the counter and gives Aengar a nod of affirmation before he leaves. Staring down into the drink she briefly contemplates what went through the man’s mind at her words before shaking off any thoughts of him and returning to her ale.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum