You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rundown *Training - Lagi/Solo*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The days passed by like a blur as usual. There were so many things that lagi had to do and take care of, but it all seemed to diminish in time.  It was mostly a waiting game when it came to some assignments; there were some important things that needed to be dome more than others. However, Lagi felt that it was best to focus on finding out a lot more beasts that could potentially help Reim and Hurt Kou. That was one of the things that Lagi desired completely. However, there was one thing that Lagi couldn’t quite decide on just yet. What sort of operation could Lagi settle on  in order to help fuel the rebellion?  Suddenly there would be a bg commotion outside the El Nagi village. LAgi was contemplating his thought on what he should do and how he should help the rebellion around that time, but there seemed to be  bunch of people that were looking for him. OF course, the rowdiness of the group didn’t permit them to enter the El Nagi Village; some of the animals were getting restless as well. Their defensive instincts acting involuntarily wouldn’t have been a good look for the group, so Lag decided to go out there and see them. El Drago watched on  in the middle of the village, he was in some kind of meditative state. It was most likely related to the dragon like martial arts that he learned a few hundred years back. Lagi would then look over and notice the group.

“Hello, is there something that I can do for you?” Lagi would say this with a concerned tone, he wasn’t sure if they were citizens of Reim or not. However, anyone that would come all this way just to meet him were probably people who were desperate. Traveling to the El Nagi village was definitely no easy task, as well as the fact that Lagi could be there and back to the main capital in a matter of minutes through the use of EL Drago’s speed. To bet on the chance that Lagi would be at his clan village was definitely a sign of desperation, the king could be almost anywhere at the moment.  One of the men spoke up, he had a look of distress on his face. “My son didn’t come home from school, hes been missing for days! “Another woman would also speak up about a similar thing happening to her children. “My two twin daughters, they are also missing! Nobody is listening because of the current unrest that’s happening in Reim. But my babies!” She started to cry hysterically as the other groups of the crowd voiced their concerns. There was definitely something going on for all of these people to be that upset. ”I had no idea that this happened, I’m sorry. When was the last time that you saw them?”  Surprisingly enough, all of the people of the group had a similar date when it came to the children that were missed.

The majority of the story led to their being a field trip, one of the teachers were taking the children onto  a trip to one of the nearby farms in order to check out the Pentax and boufer cows. It was one  of the standard field trips where the kids get to play with the pentax and eat the excessive amount of produce that was there as a treat. Nowadays, paying a trip to the farm wasn’t not only fun, but it was educational as well. However, there was one trip of students that didn’t come back this time, and Lagi wondered how it managed to operate under the grapevine for so long without him even noticing. Things like this doesn’t disappear or should be swept under the rug. “ I am truly sorry for your loss, I will personally  lead the investigation in order to recover the children. I promise, I’ll make sure that I find  your children and bring them back to you. Lagi’s words were sincere and kindhearted. The looks on the face of parents were broken; every single person there lost their child to a unnatural cause. Nobody knows what happened or why it happened, but Lagi wasn’t going to stand for that any longer. Lagi was determined to find those children, and the first thing that he was going to do is wake up el drago so he could go back to the capital. “EL Drago!”

El drago would open his eyes and stretched out his wings. ”I overheard the whole thing; meditation doesn’t necessarily meant that I am not capable of overhearing those complaints if the citizens are hysterically crying like that. If I would make a suggestion, the first thing you should do is go to the school and get some information on this individual that was taking care of the students during the time of the trip. “ El drago was a very intelligent dragon, he was already advising Lagi on the first steps he should take in order to uncover the mystery of the missing children, as well as the culprit behind it. ”Looks like you are always one step ahead of me El Drago, even if you are busy taking a nap in the middle of the village. “Lagi would say this tauntingly as he  hopped on El Drago’s back and looked over to the citizens. “ You came a long way, please allow me to  fly you back to the capital with my partner over here. I know that you are currently unhappy, and you miss your children dearly. Leave the job to me,  I promise that I will not come back empty-handed. I will find out what happened to them. “ The villagers  looked among each other before wondering what they should do. Finally, they reached the decision that they would take the young king’s offer and hitch a ride back to the capital. This was only a simple gesture of good will, but this was only the beginning of what was to come.

1013/1500

Abilities Being Trained
Spoiler:

Last edited by King Lagi on 16/02/15, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After returning to the Capital, Lagi would drop the villagers off in the main plaza before proceeding to the school  himself.  Lagi walked into the building and spoke with the receptionist at the desk. The receptionist already knew who Lagi was, she could figure that he was here  on official business. If not that, then there was something personal that was driving the  young king prior to his presence. “Greetings your majesty, what do I owe the honor of your sudden arrival today?” Lagi decided to cut to the chance, he didn’t want to give anyone the run around, and so he expected that nobody would give him the run around as well. Can I get a list of all of the scheduled trips that the students were supposed to be taken on? There has been a problem that I would want to look into personally. “ She  was pretty quiet at first, oblivious as to what was going on. “However, she still led Lagi into a room and handed him a schedule sheet. “Thank you, do you mind giving me some time alone? There are a lot of things scheduled on this list and I am looking for something scheduled.” She gave Lagi an extra bit of space as he  proceeded to look through  the list in order to see if anything was not logged in when it came to the schedule. “Ok, so I know the date was the 19th. Let’s see if there is anything  on that date that could be out of place.

Much to Lagi’s surprise, it turns out that there was no scheduled farm trip on the 19th. What could that even mean? Did the supposed teacher  lie about the trip and told them  that there was a trip tomorrow. could that be a  reason as to why the kids were manipulated in telling their parents that would be late when coming home because of it?   “As a matter of fact, it seemed that none of the students even came to school that day. They probably didn’t even meet up at the school, but it would be a bit unnatural if that was the case.  The parents and the kids were given false information on the get go, the only person that could be a good suspect for this is the teacher. “ Lagi would then call to the receptionist lady and ask for any kind of information that he could get on this teacher. His name was Jand’ell , but the location of where he lived was  pretty much of a dead giveaway to think that he had something to do with this. His place of living was the same as Obasse’s one of the former top slavers of this county before Lagi outlawed slavery and bumped heads with them.  Obasse was one of the slavers that kept their head down after the others met their unfortunate results on messing with the king.  However, he was going to be in for a rude awakening if he had anything  to do with this. Lagi used Vertigo inducement on the receptionist and had the guards hold her for questioning.

1500/1500

Ability trained
Spoiler:

Last edited by King Lagi on 17/02/15, 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi exited the school and proceeded to head on over to Obasse’s estate. It was still standing, much to Lagi’s displeasure. This man managed to make so much money that he  was still able to afford a decent living even after he supposedly relinquished all of his slaves. However, this was something that Lagi found hard to believe. Everyone doesn’t change their spots so soon well let’s see what’s going on here. “ After Lagi headed inside of the estate, the hired hands were hesitant in confronting Lagi at first. It was that and the fact that El Drago was waiting outside with a watchful eye.  However, they managed to swallow their  fear and approach Lagi. “  I’m sorry, but even the king should have his manners when entering the estate of another. “ Lagi had no time for another squash fest; he was planning on sticking el dragon on the entire estate. However, he needed to be civil. Lagi didn’t know if the children were in there or not. “ Look, I’m here to meet with your boss obasse, it’s not a good idea for you to keep me waiting out here. Lagi was rather impatient,  but a man did come out to see him. However, that man was not obasse, it was some other guy.” I serve Obasse… but I am currently standing in as the master  of this household now …my name is Jand’ell……” Lagi’s eyes flared up as he rushed over and grabbed the man by the collar.

Where are the students?!” A few of the guards rushed over to attack lagi for putting his hands on their employer. Lagi is indeed the king, but they were hardly going to get any kind of money if the employer was hurt in any kind of way under their care. On top of that, they might use the civil unrest against lagi if anything was to happen to him that proved fatal. Little did they know, Lag wasn’t going to have any of that. “What foolishness, stay out of this…” Lagi would say this simply  as he  sent out a low sound wave frequency in the shape of a cone at the guards. Sound waves were hardly visible, so it was definitely an unexpected attack.  Using Vertigo Inducement, all of the guards fell to the floor and started to throw up; they were partially useless to the man now. “ I won’t ask again, or you’ll be the next person to lose his lunch. “ Jand’ell played it cool for now, allowing Lagi to search the house as he pleases. “ I assure you that I have nothing to hide, please feel free to search the complex at your leisure.” Lagi would suck his teeth and let go of the man. This bastard had no intention on helping him, Lagi could feel it. His best bet was to find out where obasse was hiding and force the answers out of him.

Lagi took his sweet time in checking every nook and cranny in the household of obasse. He kind of found it to be weird that the man decided to split town  and leave everything into the possession of the man servant until his expected return. Something wasn’t really adding up here, but Lagi continued to look. “I’ll find something, nobody’s that clean. “Lagi wasn’t trying to be ignorant of people and their attempts of turning over a new leaf. However, he promised those parents that he would find their children. On top of that, this guy was their freaking teacher. How could he look at Lagi’s face and remain calm at the fact that the children that he was in charge of were missing?   He was supposed to be in charge of them,  it only infuriated Lagi when he replayed that sly attitude that Jand’ell had on his face.  Lagi stomped his foot in frustration, but he soon came to a big realization.  After tapping his foot on the ground a few more times, he called over Jand’ell and threw him to the ground. “What’s under there?” Jand’ell picked himself up and brushed himself off. “I don’t have any idea what you mean.” Lagi grunted and used his bulk up strength to smash a hole in the floor, revealing an underground cavern system. “ Tch…….”So that’s the first lie, should I break your ribs now?”   Lagi had a feeling that killing this man wouldn’t really give him the answers that he needed, so he threw Jand’ell down the hole with him and  force the man to be a guide.

“What’s under these caves?!”  Jand’ell said nothing as he continued to lead; LAgi’s suspicion grew even wider. With a few minutes of walking, they came to a fork in the cave. “Don’t make me ask again!” Lagi would scream as he pushed Jand’ell down again, but he was met with an unexpected cry for help In one fork of the cavern system. “Someone please! Help us!!!! “ There were mixed voices, most of them were children. However, this distraction allowed Jand’ell to run in the opposite fork way, the way that was separate from the children. Lagi wanted to pursue him, but he felt that it would be a lot better if he checked out the current sound of the missing children in order to see what was going on and  if they were alright. When lagi ran into the direction of the screams for help, he saw all of the children from the education school, along with a man who looked similar to Jand’ell .

“ Please! King Lagi! You have to help us!” The kids were also screaming for help. LAgi was confused, he wasn’t too sure what was going on. Either way, he ripped open the gate and listened to the man’s story.

“I used to work for  Obasse, I’m a distant relative of his. However, had me imprisoned a few days ago and took a potion to look like me!”

1000/1500
Training Snap shockwave
ability
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi heard of a potion that could change your facial features in a blink of an eye, he just wasn’t expecting one of the slavers to get their hands on a potion like this. “He must have paid good money for this, but I think I am understanding the situation now. He kidnapped you and masqueraded as you in order to lure the children here. He then headed over to the administrations office in order to convince the board that the children all went home, all based off of your spotless reputation. “ As soon as they got back, Lagi would have to clear his name. After sustaining his bulk up strength, Lagi would then pull off the cage and free the children and the teacher. “ You also have to know the receptionist works for him, she was in on the whole thing and covered for him all this time, it was an inside job. “LAgi nodded his head in relief, he did use the vertigo technique on her right off the bat without doing a full investigation. At least he now has someone to testify against her and her involvement. “Dammit Azix, you needed a way better background check than the one that your people did. All sorts of shady people are sneaking around and getting too close to our kids. “ LAgi was hoping that the children wouldn’t be afraid to go to school after this was all over. “Don’t worry kids, King lagi is going to make sure all the bad guys get punished.

As soon as LAgi said that, he stopped short and realized that there was practically a mini army of goons blocking the exit.  The teacher and the children went behind LAgi as he went to face the crowd of hied men. Obasse all the way in the back, being mounted on a horse. “I could see the headlines now, coward king ran away from Kou. However, you would be buried here along with that stupid cousin of mine. As for the kids,  they will be sold into slavery. Before the fighting breaks loose, I’ll be rounding up a many children as I can before blowing this joint. With your death and the current Kou influence, nobody would even care about some missing brats!”” Lagi had an intimidating feel to him as he placed his fingers in a snapping motion towards the charging guard. “So what you think your fingers are going to blow us away or something?!” Lagi  didn’t even respond, he just unleashed a Snap shockwave right out the crowd of bandits, mowing them all downs and hitting Obasse in the process. The only thing that was left afterwards were half dead mercenaries and dead corpses. “ I’m sorry that you had to see that.” Lagi would say with a depressed tone, he didn’t want to scar the children for life. “Your parents are worried about you, its about time that I brought you all home. As for you Jand’ell, I will be sure to clear your name.

1500/1500

Ability trained
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum