You are not connected. Please login or register

Hu Kouha Bull's Eye [Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hu Kouha Bull's Eye [Training] Empty Hu Kouha Bull's Eye [Training] 30/01/15, 12:29 pm

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

Name: Bull's Eye
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Magoi
Weapon Type: Spear
Class:  Offensive
Range: 15 meters
Duration: 1 post
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Kouha leans back and aims before throwing her spear towards her opponent, 10-15 meters away. The spear travels at 20m/s and deals B-rank damage if the opponent is hit.

Hu had been walking around the Plains in the morning, the landscape was beautiful, it was green and grassy, with light winds blowing over it, yet boring because it was the same every way she looked.

The princess was dressed in her short, yet comfortable battle dress, her long pink hair tied in a high ponytail. It made her miss home. "Home..." She muttered quietly as she looked around, imagining the beauty of the Imperial Palace. The Kou princess missed her soft bed, her overly concerned hand-maiden, the hours of arguing about political and military hours with her brothers and her father and of course performing her executions in front of a large crowd.  With a sigh Hu kept on walking around, quickly spotting around a small farm. It seemed to be having a good harvest as the pumpkins and apples grew large and plump. As she walked past the field, the princess was about to knock on the door before hearing a series of shouts came from the inside. Her hand stopped mid air. The voices of a man and a woman sounded pleading as another rather low and unpleasant voice shouted at them. "You can't just take all of it, how are we supposed to find money with which to get the stock to the city." The woman's voice questioned. "I don't care, but you owe me this for protecting your lands for this long." The other voice responded rudely as the door opened to the inside. The unpleasant voice's owner stood infront of Hu, his black hair seemed unkempt and the cigarette in his mouth caused a glare to appear upon the girl's features. The man seemed to notice the icy stare that Kouha was throwing at him and glared back. "You stand to answer before Princess Hu Kouha, the fifth in line princess of the Kou Empire and also their Grand Executioner." She announced with a confident smirk and a twirl of Specter. The black-haired man's eyes sparked with recognition as he fell back on his bottom. "My Princess..." He muttered.

[WC 345/1000]

Last edited by Julienne on 31/01/15, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

The princess raised an eyebrow before smiling confidently and pointing her spear at the man. "Exactly what appears to be the problem here?" Hu asked the farmers who's fear appeared to have subsided as they saw that the woman was on their side. They were still shivering quietly but they both nodded. The male farmer began to speak, his voice unsteady. "T-this man c-claims to have protected ou-ou-our lands from animals and thieves for the past months, we have no proof and have never seen him before, however he claims that we own him payment for his services." The farmer explained, receiving a nod from the princess. "Did you actually protect these people?" Kouha asked the man, arching an eyebrow. " Y-yes m'am, why do you think they have so many crops that aren't eaten or stolen by anything?" He replied. The princess sighed as she took the money from the man's hand and threw it at the farmer lady. She then turned towards the cigarette-smoker in front of her. "You're coming with me, If you think about running away, I'll kill you." Hu told the man icily before walking out onto the fields of the farm. As they appeared to have walked around 20 meters away from the place she turned towards the man with a grin. "So Reimei, is this what you do now? Lying to people and stealing their money?" The princess asked as she sat down on the Grass. Reimei Yang used to be one of the princess' few childhood friends before his father ran out of the Kou empire with him. The boy followed the example and sat down next to the princess with a smile. "Yeah, father died from disease and left me alone." Reimei explained, a painful look crossing over his face, the princess nodded silently. "Did you actually protect those people's farm?" Kouha asked, the wind blowing through her long pink hair. The young man nodded honestly, great, she had just ruined the man's meals for the next few weeks. "Princess, if I may ask, why are you without guards?" The question caused a small laugh to escape the royalty's lips. "I dismissed them." A confused look crossed over the boy's face however he did not appear to want to pry. They stood there for a long time while looking at eachotehr and the scenery before the princess finally spoke. "Let's get us dinner."

[WC 747/1000]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

The plains were all the same, finding a pack of deer or other edible creatures wouldn't be easy however the princess was convinced that she could manage something. "Princess I really don't think that you'll be able to hunt anything down, you should leave this to me." Reimei said as he quickly rushed ahead of the princess. With a roll of her eyes, Kouha followed behind the man, her speed allowing her to keep up with him. The man looked at the princess in surprise before nodding in understanding- Kouha was trying to tell him that she's strong now. Her long pink hair waved behind her with Specter in her right hand, her emerald eyes showed determination. "Lead the way, you've been here longer then me." The royalty told Reimei as she followed closely until they reached a heard of hooters. A light laugh escaped the lips of Hu as she remembered how around a week ago, she chased these birds away for bothering farmers. "So this is what happened to them." She muttered, they haven't changed, still as loud and annoying as ever. Reimei quietly started to approach them from the ground, not making any excessive sounds, his dagger in hand. He scanned the field for the easiest possible pray and before throwing himself at it, the other bird tried to help their friend as they approached Reimei in order to attack him. The princess wasn't close enough to help him in time. With a wild wave of inspiration she twirled specter around and threw it at one of the birds, effectively killing it and scattering all of the others. "Bull's eye." She exclaimed happily.

[WC 1023/1000]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum