You are not connected. Please login or register

Night-time Sparring [Hu Kouha C-tier Spec training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

It had been the night after the carpet incident and Princess Hu Kouha of the Kou Empire had grown intensely bored. As she stared out of the window of her carriage as, her mind suddenly starting to wonder about the one thing that she really wants- a Djinn. She wasn't sure about how many people currently had one and about who exactly those Djinn owners were however she knew very well of the power that they contained. "Men, lets take a break for the night." She ordered from inside the carriage. A second after the order was given the transport had stopped moving and all of the soldiers replied in unison. "Yes milady." As she walked out of the carriage in her battle dress her soldiers cast her a series of confused looks. "Lets spar boys." She said as she cracked her knuckles, earning smile from her head-knight. "Very well princess, however you must know that if you do hit my armor you will get hurt." Kouha nodded and prepared her battle stance. Her soldier charged at her, thrusting his fist forward, the princess dodged down skillfully and carefully landed an uppercut on her opponent's chin.  The soldier stepped back in confusion. "Come at me for real now, I may be a princess but right now I wish to fight with actual strength. Try breaking my bones." She ordered. As the other soldiers stood and watched how the princess beat their captain up they had a drink of beer and bread, some of them wanting to join in but not having the courage to. "Ugh." Hu muttered as she rubbed her fist, she had indeed punched her soldier's armor. "Let's stop for tonight." She ordered as she moved her hand around, making sure that nothing's broken.  "Tomorrow I will fight another one of you. If I am to conquer a dungeon in future, I need to be stronger."" She announced to her men. They all nodded in understanding and admiration. They felt like they had a very dedicated princess.

[ WC 339/500]

[Magoi 150/150]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

It had been the 5th night of her sparring sessions and the Princess was to yet again spar with her head-soldier. As she went out of her carriage she looked at her soldiers who all seemed to be  ready to enjoy the everyday show. Hu greeted her opponent with a smile which was returned and she and her head-soldier got into their fighting stances. This time however it was the princess who charged and in with a kick towards her soldier's face. Her foot was caught by the soldier who then threw her to the side. The princess landed on her butt with a growl before standing up and charging yet again, this time however she attempted a punch, her hand being caught by the larger iron fist of the soldier. "Princess you won't get anywhere like this." He told her, causing a confident smile to spread upon Hu's face. "Really? You think so?" She asked as she then punched the soldier across the face with her other hand. A satisfactory smile was clearly visible on the Kou Royalty's lips. "I think you forget that I have a second hand." She said with mocking friendliness, it was visible that she was enjoying herself. The head soldier grinned back and and the princess charged at him again. Their spar went on for around an hour before the princess felt a hunger rise in her stomach. "That would be all for tonight, treat your wounds well." She announced as she walked into her carriage for dinner.

[Magoi 150/150]
[WC 583/500]

Julienne

Julienne
C-Tier
C-Tier

It was the 9th night of the Sparrings, this time however the princess had all of her soldiers rest instead of only the one she was fighting. The rumor going around was that the princess was planning on fighting all four at the same time, which was crazy right?  Then again this was the 5th in line Princess of Kou that the men were talking about, the one who always argued with her older brothers about military and political matters and the one who always had a match against someone in the Imperial courtyard. "Men stand up, you're all fighting against me." The soldiers grinned at each other, their beloved princess was way too confident about her abilities in their opinion. As she stepped out however the self-assured grin on her face and the grace she walked with reminded the soldiers exactly who they were about to be fighting. Kouha got into her stance, her back turned towards two of the soldiers, she could see the other two in front of her. Hu could hear one of the soldiers run up from behind her, she turned her head slightly in his direction and caught his arm as he attempted a punch at her, she then flipped him over her back towards one of the two men that were coming towards her from the front.  Her head-knight's punch only grazed her cheek, causing the princess to glare at him and kick him across the face. A small smile rose upon her lips as she turned towards the forth and last soldier who simply bowed, his eyes showing admiration and fear. She understood his surrender and accepted it with a smile. Hu stretched and ended the short sparring match at that. "My princess, I have never seen you flip a man over before." The head-soldier informed her, the reply that came was a simple smile. As she let her long pink hair down from her battle pony-tail the princess grinned to herself. "I can't wait for a dungeon to emerge." She whispered as she drank a cup of green tea.

[WC 931/500]

[Nine days spec training to C-tier]

[Magoi 150/150 soon to be 200 hopefully]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum