You are not connected. Please login or register

Reclaiming the Dark Metal Vessel [Private/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Contractor used a transfer circle to appear in Lagi’s quarters after he had dismissed his guards for the evening. With a wave of his cane, no wound would go beyond the room, so if the young King attempted to shout or draw attention, it would do no good. Standing beside the King’s bed, he used the end of his cane to nudge the man, arching a brow as he waited for a response. It seemed the king was a bit of a heavy sleeper. He tapped his foot impatiently.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Huh? W-what?” Lagi opened his eyes and noticed that there was a man that shouldn’t be here. He didn’t panic at first; Lagi quickly rolled out of the bed fidgeted is metal vessel. What in the heck was going on/ Things start to turn to shit and the contractor shows up? “What are you doing here? I wasn’t expecting to see you again after the other incident, I don’t suppose this is a time where I’m supposed to be happy to see you?“ Lagi wasn’t sure what the contractor wanted, but it mostly wasn’t a good thing for the person who ended up to be on the far end of his wand. There as a bit of silence between the two, Lagi wondered if he could take him in a fight if it did turn out that way.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Contractor gave a wide, creepy grin and tipped his hat at Lagi.

“King el Nagi! I am actually here on behalf of a failure known as Basil. I believe there is an agreement you made with the boy… in return for a bit of power?”

The Contractor uses his cane to tap Lagi’s metal vessel with an arched brow.

“I am afraid that, due to a breaking of contract… and given that I am the Contractor… I am going to be needing that back.”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

What?! Basil is a Magi! I was chosen! I….” Lagi didn’t understand why was this happening now? All of the hard work that he had to go through in order to get this far, even obtaining El Drago. All of that was done by the power of his metal vessel. It was like the vessel was a part of him, he couldn’t imagine how his life would have been if he didn’t defeat the nagi orai with it. “It’s mine……… I need this. “ Lagi started to wallow away in his pain, there was a look of desperation in his eyes when he looked at the contractor. Lagi looked as if he was a wild beast protecting something very important to it.

How could Lagi simply give up his metal vessel though? That was the instrument of his rebellion. Lagi refused to let it go. “I fulfilled the requirements of my metal vessel; I rebelled against my fate as a failure and overcame all of my obstacles. And now I’m rebelling against kou, isnt it up to the djinn to decide? Why should you be the one to serve as the middle man?” Lagi was actually getting scared he couldn’t lose it now, this was everything to him. “I….. you can’t do this……. I need this more….than ……” Lagi got on his knees, he was shocked that this was happening and begged for a way out of it.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Contractor chuckled and shook his head at the desperate words of the King.

“Basil chose wrong. King el Nagi, you were not supposed to take this vessel and do good with it. You were supposed to reject your Fate and then make others reject theirs. You have instead come to terms with your Fate. Why, there is hardly a flicker of black Rukh about you anymore! You are using this to help people, to guide them into embracing their Fate. And if that is your choice, then so be it. But that vessel was not given to you to lead people down a path of peace and happiness, it was given to you to spread Depravity across this globe. You are not worthy of using its dark power, not anymore. I must insist that you return it to me.”

His words were pleasant sounding and the smile was still stretched across his face, but the look in his eye spoke of grave and immediate danger if the vessel were not handed over.

“You can give it to me and follow your path down Fate… or I can take it, and you will have no Fate. Choose, Lagi el Nagi.”

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The rebellion was in a crucial time, Lagi did not want to lose his dark metal vessel but he did not want to die either. “…” He removed Balek from his wrist and handed it over to the contractor willingly. He didn’t understand, wasn’t he free to do what he pleased with his dark metal vessel? Was it so generic that he would only have to use such a thing for evil?” Fine, take it then. This is what you want right?” Lagi was angry, but he knew that he wasn’t ready to beat the contractor yet. He was currently too weak to do so. “With all of this talk of peace and prosperity, and having people accept their fate? Is it so simple? They reject their fate of having a false king on the throne, claim that their jobs are being taken from me and constantly call for my head. And yet you say I offer then happiness? Do these people look happy to you?’

Lagi clenched his hand into a fist. “I got what I wanted by using that power, that was the point of power. Power is meant to be used as you pleased; I was not going to dance like your puppet. My darkness is not as generic as yours, and any inner light is not as white. If I were to choose a color, I would say gray. I have come to terms with being the leader of my clan, acquiring power and being the king. Contractor, you are way too old school if all you desire is random destruction and depravity for your own servants.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Contractor held out a hand, the vessel floating over to him. With a touch of his wand, Balek’s vessel crumbled into dust, destroyed. It was simply not an acceptable power to pass on to another. No, he would create something different for his plans, Balek was simply not what he was hoping. But, everyone failed their first few attempts, he supposed.

“King Lagi, you were not given power to do as you pleased with. You were given it under contract to do specific things with it. You broke the contract. Seems you have a habit of that… taking power under one term and then twisting it to your own purpose. Perhaps one day you will find beauty in my plans. But it matters not. It is time you learned the hard lesson that when you break a contract, you must suffer the consequences. You have no one but yourself to blame this time, for following where Fate guided you, instead of carving your own path. Good luck with the Emperor, Lagi el Nagi. Long live the king…”

With a dark chuckle, the Contractor would fade back into the transfer circle that had brought him here, leaving Lagi alone with his thoughts.

((You may close up and post your exit now))

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“He……killed my djinn…. He…” Lagi was pretty upset now, even more so than he was originally. He originally thought that he was going to find a way to steal Balek back from the contractor when he managed to get the chance to. However, those plans were up in smoke. Lag didn’t really know what to feel, could an ex king candidate still be king? Lagi originally had a feeling that being a King candidate was his birthright, but now it turned out to something that he was unsure of. “What am going to do now…….” Lagi took out his sphere of communication, but he had no idea who could turn to . It was just him, dealing with his consequences.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum