You are not connected. Please login or register

Mon-On-Ku helps around the village. [Jobs,Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon wakes up early this morning as he gets up and heads outside looking around the village he sees the results of the fire from a few days back. As he walks past the rubble a man stops him holding up his hand. "Mon where are you headed we need help rebuilding these huts."The man said "I'm headed out to catch fish for the village, it would seem that as of late the hunters have been stretched thin and they need help bringing in food." The man sighs "All right but when your done you think you can give us a hand." "Sure thing." Mon says as he begins walking off again. The hike to the coast took around an hour. 'Well this should be fun' He says looking out over the water. Pulling his spear off his back and stepping into the shallow water (about knee deep) he waits there patiently as he begins to see fish swim by, he waits a while longer as even more fish come in until finally he lashes out stabbing a single fish immobilizing it pulling the fish out of the water he treks back onto the shore and lays the fish down and taking his top off and using it for a make shift bag. He then repeats this process until his make shift bag is about full and he decides to take a break for a little while laying down he takes a nap. Ten minutes later he's woken up by the sound of splashing in the water getting up and grabbing his spear he heads back down to the water and looks around for the source of the noise until he finally sees a rather large tuna  that looked injured running up to it Mon ran it through with his spear and began dragging it into the shore as he got closer he noticed that the tail was missing a rather large portion. 'Seems a sharks decided to make this shore its home. Guess I'll do something about that later.' He thinks as he finally gets the big fish up to his little bag 'Well how the hell am I getting this back to the village.' he thinks as he ponders this for a minute. In the end he just jabs it onto the end of his spears a carefully props it over his shoulder ad grabbing the rest of his fish he heads back to the village. When he finally got back a few eyes widened at the large tuna he had and when he finally drops it down in the center of the village a few men and women came up with baskets and started hauling the fish of to everyone who needed food. After that Mon just went and relaxed awhile in his hut. 'Well that was an interesting fishing trip he thought.' and that's when he realized that he had volunteered to help rebuild some huts. 'Oh man well better get back out there and help.' He thinks as he exits his house again.

WC:513/500

Last edited by Myran on 22/01/15, 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Stepping outside of his hut Mon heads back over to the remainder of the huts, the old man from earlier noticed him approaching "There you are Mon I was starting to think you had forgot about us." he said laughing heartily Mon looked a little sheepish at this 'That's cause I did' he thinks to himself. "Well now that your here we can really get started." The man continued "I need you to go get us some timber and when your through there you can help us build these huts." he said as he went back to work. Mon just hung his head 'Always the menial tasks.' he thinks as he heads out to get the timber. Going into the forest though not before he asked to borrow a thing of rope he get to gathering the timber into a large pile. This took well over an hour as he kept searching until it dusk finally started to fall. 'Better get back before the beasties start coming out' He thinks as he hikes back to the village dragging the thing of timber behind him. When he finally returned he saw the old man approach him looking at the thing of timber behind him "Well that aught to be enough for a couple huts but why don't you go catch some sleep and we can resume in the morning." he said Mon just nodded and headed back to his hut and fell asleep. The next morning Mon got up bright and early as he headed outside to gather more timber back in the forest. When he got there he once more started putting all the timber in one pile after another couple hours he looked back at his haul 'That aught to do it.' he thinks as he returns to the village. After arriving the old man showed Mon to where he would be building the first hut. "Now do you by any chance actually know how to build a hut." He asked Mon just shook his head "Not a clue." "Well its fairly simple here watch me make the frame and then you can fill in the rest." the old man said as he began showing Mon how to make a hut. "And that's about it." The old man said as he stepped back letting Mon see the end result of the frame. "Well thanks for showing me." Mon says then realizes he doesn't know the mans name "By the way whats your name." he asks. "Heheh not surprised you don't know me I left right after you where born, I used to be one of the hunters for the village names Kahah." Kahah said as he started to hand some timber to Mon. "A hunter eh. I've been looking into becoming one myself." Mon replied taking the lumber and filling in the frame making sure to keep it tight and compact so it would keep out the wind. "Really now, you know you gotta be quick to get some of the smaller animals." Kahah said handing another bundle of wood to Mon. "Well I more so want to hunt the larger beasts like bears and what not." Mon said adding a little more onto the growing wall. "Well I wish you luck when you finally decide to pursue that profession." Kahah said as he gave the last bundle of timber for that house "Thanks." Mon said finishing that house. The next four went by just like the first but this time he did it all instead of Kahah helping.
When the sun started to set Mon was just wrapping up his last house and was going to tell Kahah he was done. "Done already." Kahah said as Mon approached "Yep guess I'll see you around." Mon said as he turned around and went back to his hut and laid down and went to sleep.

WC:652/500

Myran

Myran
C-Tier
C-Tier

Mon wakes up the next day to someone knocking on his door groggily he gets up and steps out side to see Zaza the little old woman married to a local farmer standing outside looking rather displeased. "It's about time you got up Mon now hurry up and get ready my husband need your help." She said 'As crabby as ever I see' Mon thinks to himself as he walks back inside and puts his top on. Stepping back outside he sees Zaza just tapping her foot "Come on we better get back to the farm." she says as she start hobbling in the direction of the farm. "Hey could you at least tell me what he needs help with." Mon asks walking a little behind her. "Ugh if I have to." She says in her perpetually annoyed tone as she continues walking "Last night it snowed down at the farm and it covered up our patato crops, my husbands not as young as he used to be and would like you to pull them up." she said as they turned down a hill. It wasn't
thirty minutes later that they arrived at the farm and Mon spotted a figure in the distance "Ah there y'all are" an old man called, waving at the two as they approached. "I thought y'all would never make it." He said as Mon just stepped up and shook the mans hand "Good to see you again Macac." he said with a smile "Always a pleasure Mon." Mac replied mirroring Mons face "So did my wife fill you in." he said getting down to business "Yep she said you needed someone to pull up some potatoes." Mon says "That I do" Mac Replied "Well I'll go get started then." Mon says as he starts to walk off "Hey Mon the potatoes are over there." Mac says pointing in the opposite direction of Mon who can't help but look a little embarrassed "Of course." Mon says walking in that direction. After finding where the potatoes where supposed to be Mon begin digging. Three hours later as Mon was just getting halfway through the potato field Zaza came out and gave Mon some water "Thanks." he says as he chugs the glass. "Don't mention it." Zaza says as she takes the cup and goes back inside. After that Mon didn't stop until he had finished making it all the through the field. At sunset Mac came out "Well looks like your wrapping up things here." he says gesturing to the now overturned field "Yah this here was the last row so I'll be headed back into the village here in a little while." Mon answers "Well it was good seeing you again." Mac says "Like wise." Mon says as Mac walks back into his hut. After that Mon just finished up and walked back to the village and entered his hut and plopped down on his pallet 'Well that was a long day.' he thinks drifting off to sleep.

WC: 505/500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum