You are not connected. Please login or register

Mine Inspector | Mission | Chain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

-, There the sun was rising, finally as it shinned over the blue sea. Tai had been outside doing nothing, but stalking it's approach. Only few have seen the sun rise, the rest hadn't because they would sleep pass it or not notice it. Tai knew of its importance and knew he had so much things to be thankful for it. The light that it shinned down helped him in many ways, but today he was told of some treaty with Imuchakk which had a increase in demand for natural resources.

He had heard around there was a request for strong warriors to check an ancient mine that was revealed by an earthquake and to make sure everything is clear before mining. Tai couldn't resist and so he was hoping for an adventure. So he grabbed his magic carpet and so he took off to the north to go find out about the mine.

He was kindve hoping that he would go there to probably find something to interest him, maybe even see a couple skeletons or something. Just the other day Tai had helped a criminal, and he kind've felt good about himself. Still he knew sooner or later it would bite him right back in his ass.

Oh well that wasn't any of his concern at the moment, as he started to lower down from midair and land easily on the floor from sitting on his magic carpet. He took a stretch, and gave a roaring yawn. Looking right in front of him would be the mine. It seemed really dull, no one guarding it. No one to fight , there was nothing interesting about the goddamn' place.

He sighed having to deal which such foolishness. "I regret coming outside my house.." He said, as he slowly walked into the mine. He still hadn't gotten job done and had to investigate inside to make sure it was safe. His hopes didn't go down yet expecting to probably meet something or someone to slice or beat up.

His eyes ran up and down the walls of the mine as he entered. It sounded empty, cause even when he coughed it made a echo of a million voices. Tai wasn't even enjoying this mission, but he was just doing it for the pay. He wasn't himself after Octavius death. All he wants is revenge for the great warrior and many Fanalis. Tai was then blinded by a bright shimmer of silver. It wasn't shinny, but it seemed to be good quality. He walked ahead to then notice ore on the floor, continuing the path he would notice metal all over from the top to bottom. He was right about the fact of how no one was in here.

It was deserted, with only the presence of the metal ore. Tai didn't believe he wasted his dare time so greatly. He pulled out his little pad and feather n' ink to start writing his report on the mine.

"Tai Black's Report on the Ancient Mine: I have been through the front and back of the mine, which is very deserted. It had no sign of life force neither has it seemed to ever had a living being in here. Although if it's one thing that caught my eye, was the metal ore that I found. Other than that, this place is one-hundred percent safe for mining."

word count: 564
thread status: mission thread | completed
mission link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2728-new-deposits-dcb-repeatable-chain
tags: mine, metal,
character mood: bored,
magoi/stamina: --
technique & word count: 564/500

items:

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

- Part II

-, It was days after he had reported the deserted ancient mine which was clear for mining. It came to him, that he should've took some metal for himself, but then it also came to him, what would he do with it? Still it didn't matter, cause now that must've been mining now. He was enjoying the pay he was getting, but still it wasn't enough.

He still has yet to fight anything, but something had caught his attention. Another earthquake had took place in Reim which opened up a unknown part of the cavernous system of that mine.

Tai had a feeling it had something to relate to another mine. This same thing happened with the first mine, but this time a mans life was taken away. His cries could be heard from outside while he examined the mine. Tai had a feeling this time there had to be something in there of his interest.

Many seemed frightened to hear that, but Tai was actually boiling for action and he was then chosen to assist them once again, but this time to exterminate the dangers that exist within the mine.

He didn't want to use his carpet this time and so instead he felt more comfortable walking. As he took foot onto his journey towards the mine. He hadn't had a fight in a while especially one that wouldn't end extremely fast. Since he's been at REIM he really wanted to walk into the coliseum, but with all the hatred on him he couldn't dare too. Probably get tomatoes thrown at him.

Still he was working all this Octavius stuff off. Once he achieved what he needed sooner or later he would start to go for his revenge. He regret his poor lack of strength, ever since then it couldn't be seen but he was down. Everything did happen for a reason, but the life of Octavius wasn't suppose to be taken. It was suppose to be his(Tai's), well that's what he tells himself all the time.

This went through his mind the whole trip to the mine. That's when he finally came to a stop looking at the mine that was in front of him. It seemed plain n' simple just like the other one, but he wasn't going to make any super assumptions. He just was praying for something to be in there that would make it worth his while.

"...here we go." He said taking steps farther into the mine. Tai then would hear the sound of like foot steps, but some very heavy ones as if it was moving rocks. He saw a creature rolling in rocks which seemed to stick to its body, but sooner or the later the monster noticed Tai. It alerted and stood as if it was being defensive. It seemed to be the only one in here, and to his left Tai could see bloodshed maybe from the man who was said to be in here.

A smirk came to his face as he looked down at the ground, "time to kick rocks.." He said with a humorous tone and a chuckle at the end.

word count: 524
thread status: mission thread | in progress
mission link: https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2728-new-deposits-dcb-repeatable-chain
tags: mine, mine guardian,
character mood: excited,
magoi/stamina: --
technique & word count: 524/1000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum