You are not connected. Please login or register

The metal mine cover-op [Jericho]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] Empty The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] on 16/09/16, 12:45 am

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
Job Description:

Job Name: Thugs in the Mines
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Jade Dragon Mountains
Job Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: The mines where metal is retrieved for weapon production has been overrun by thugs. Go to the mining town, free the workers and kill all those that stand against Kou.
C-Tier: 1,000 Words requirement (each i'm assuming)
Enemy Name: Petty Thugs x5
Needed damage to take down: D
Description: Petty Thugs move at 4 m/s and deal D-tier damage with their swords and daggers.
Abilities:
Jab – Petty Thug thrusts their blade forward at 10 m/s to inflict D-tier damage.

The sun beat down harshly on the fair skin of the Fanalis girl as she and her new companions walked towards the mining town located deep within the Jade Dragon Mountains. According to Jericho's information, the towns mine had recently been overrun by thugs that plundered and terrorized both the mine and the towns villagers.

He had suggested they go to the town and 'lend their aid' as they would no doubt pay a fair sum to have their mine taken back from these thugs. Aayla didn't complain about the idea at all, having taken on the mantle of mercenary since her freedom she was up to all sorts of tasks, and beating up thugs was something she particularly enjoyed doing.

They walked down the main path leading into the center of town, finding very few people out and about... the windows were shut tight, doors barred and merchant stands empty. When the wind blew, it carried with it a heavy dust that forced the Fanalis to keep her nose covered as they walked. Where were they supposed to go if everyone had locked themselves up? Who would pay them if they went ahead to the mines... She supposed it didn't matter, surely they could gather their prize from the thugs at the mine should they not find anyone to reward them for their efforts.

"Should we head to the mines right away..?"
Aayla asked lowly as her eyes searched the village still. Little did the pair know, the 'thugs' in the mines were there for more than just the metal ore...

WC: 265
TWC: 265

Last edited by Aayla on 18/09/16, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] OPVwSvd

JerichoRogers

JerichoRogers
D-Tier
D-Tier
He'd yawn lightly looking around him trying to take in the scenery. He was still mildly tired and shook his head to shake away the heavy eyes. The dust seemed to barely bother him however  only occasionally taking the back of his sleeve to his mouth and nose when it became to thick to breathe easily. His eyes looking around as if constantly canvasing the areas around them just encase any bandits were hiding in the village perhaps among the cowardice people in fear.

Daisy kept close not far from Aayla seemingly still trying to keep her scent close by. Perhaps given this was there first official mission together he wanted to ensure maybe she wasn't planning on running off still.

Jericho stood close to Aayla opposite the side Daisy kept close too. Seeming to think on her words for several long moments looking down every which path at what was practically ghost town. If not for the fact they saw the occasional window shutter peek open before slamming back shut. He'd almost think all the people were ghosted and gone rather then just in hiding. "Fucking creepy... An heading straight in might be the ticket... They aren't supposed to be anything worst then normal thugs if the description is right. If we kill em we might even get a few extra coins from whatever they have on em. You ever done this by the way? Killing I mean? You know its not the same fighting for your life and actively going after em right? I mean... Your not gonna freeze up on me are you? There was a pause before his final words there. He seemed to almost give a look of caring towards her. Perhaps feeling somewhat responsible for her now. He still needed to forge her papers as well... It had been a long time since he had a partner beyond Daisy. Looking away from her when he added the final words a moment prior.

"I can handle myself but just so you know I've trained Daisy for most the physical action. I'll be close but expect to fight along side her. She keeps a strong eye and obeys whatever I command her to do... The words a little implied towards her as much as it could help her as well. But he'd sigh this whole arrangement very weird but he'd stop and in a moment of compassion ask her. "What do you think we should do? More opinions might help." Almost cracking a small real smile as Daisy sniffed the air trying to find something irregular.

Post wc 430
Total wc 430

Last edited by JerichoRogers on 19/09/16, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] W8TnoCB
Jericho's Vault

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
Aayla just nodded as Jericho mentioned  just how strange it was that the village seemed completely empty. Of course she had no idea how truly strange this was, but even to the clueless girl it seemed out of place. Her question was met with Jericho's own however, as he agreed they should head to the mines, he asked if she had killed anyone before, or if she would freeze up if it needed to come to that.

There was a twinge of guilt in her chest as she was asked this... during their escape she had been the one responsible for the deaths of several people that had gotten in their way. She simply nodded to Jericho before walking up the path to the occupied mine.

"You don't have to worry about me."
She would say simply, her eyes gazing down at Daisy who was hot on their heels. So she would be fighting alongside the wolf then and not Jericho? It would be strange considering what animals like her were used for when in the hands of a slaver... She had to shake the idea from her mind as she refocused on the mine.

-little skip-

It barely took them any time at all to reach the entrance of the mine. The pair would have stuck to the forest, crouching in the bushes as they looked at the entrance. There were two men there guarding the mine, neither of them very small. In fact they looked about ready to jump in the gladiatorial pitt with the way they carried themselves.

"Are all thugs so... robust?"
Aayla whispered to Jericho as they hid. Her hands were placed down against the ground, poised to pushed herself up at a moments notice and spring into action. She was truly just waiting for his say so to jump in.

WC: 316
TWC: 581

Last edited by Aayla on 18/09/16, 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

JerichoRogers

JerichoRogers
D-Tier
D-Tier
He'd follow her lead once they traveled further in letting her words be enough of a answer for him. Even if he wasn't truly sure he was convinced by her words just yet.

However his mind was a bit more distracted by the size of just the main guards as they hid not far off observing the entrance in silence. He'd gulp lightly crouched low not far from her. He felt nervous... probably looked it too but Daisy simply and cleanly kept low to the ground like a hunting beast. Working close to Aayla's side as if ready to pounce as well at a moments notice. "These are common thugs? Gosh... I swear they better not have lied just to try ad get by with a cheaper reward offer."

His expression seemed far different looking at the large dangers ahead rather then when he reacted on the hunt with her. He was a tracker and deadly with his hound at command. But alone Jericho wasn't much alone... "You think you can distract em or get them down? Daisy can move quick but she often needs a opening for things like this... My normal targets aren't usually armed or so well prepared..." He'd say scratching the side of his cheek lightly a little embarrassed perhaps. This certainly was a pickle... A day or two ago he'd have hauled her ass in for a minor bounty. Now he had to admit he was gonna need every bit of her strength for his aid. Ain't life a kick in the pants...

Post wc 258
Total wc 688
Magoi 70
Stamina 130

Last edited by JerichoRogers on 19/09/16, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Jericho's Vault

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
Aayla gave a little shrug to Jericho as he asked if they were regular thugs. How was she supposed to know? she was the one asking him that! Shouldn't he know these things more so than she should? She looked over to Daisy finally as Jericho explained his own inability to help her fight against these thugs.  She only gave the wolf a quick, silent nod before springing out of the bushes just as soon as Jericho was finished talking.

With her incredible Fanalis speed and strength at her disposal, Aayla broke into a bull rush towards the guard on the left. In what seemed like a blinding flash of speed to the man, Aayla shoulder checked him as hard as she could, knocking him back into the stone wall of the mine. She would then quickly push her feet into the ground to jump at him again, fists ready to pummel the guy repeatedly. She was relying on Daisy to get the second guard... if she didn't, then Aayla was in for a world of trouble.

WC: 179
TWC: 760
Stamina 160/170
Ability Used:
Bull rush
Tier: D
Class: Warrior
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be rushing directly at an opponent, if they manage to dodge however, Aayla can only continue going in a straight line (Can't redirect)
Scaling: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested
Sustain: 0
Cooldowns: 1 post
Cost: 10 stamina
Description: Aayla uses her incredible Fanalis speed to close the gap between herself and her opponent, slamming into them with a shoulder check to either knock them down or out of the way while dealing D-tier damage.

JerichoRogers

JerichoRogers
D-Tier
D-Tier
It was a bit of a thing to take him back a moment when he saw her leap into action. A small gulp and even a light tremble from daisy was made given the display. She seemed somewhat worried if not definitely impressed.

He'd clear his throat and have to shake his head for a moment to clear it. A quick whistle following it that pierced into Daisy's ears. Enough to set her off and snapped into action. Running hot on air and heading straight for the guard opposite the one Aayla had went to rush.

As soon as he was in range a whistle hit again a little more higher in pitch this time. She'd rush and aim to lift height and snap fangs hard around the guards wrist. Tight and strong blood squirting from her lips and fangs that cut deep. Although her moves were aimed to hold and subdue not usually kill. Her fangs held deep and hard but more or less it was a opening for Aayla. Jericho taking a deep breath unsure if he should move up. His fixating on Aayla hoping she'd move quickly to finish the kill. He hoped the Take down order! would be enough.

post wc 198
Total wc 886
Magoi 70
Stamina 120/130

Spoiler:
Take Down Order!
Tier: D
Class: Beast Tamer
Requirements/Drawbacks: Daisy must have a clear sight of her target. An be able to hear her commands. As well as have a clear opening for the pounce.
Scaling: For every 10 Stamina invested, the damage increases by 1 tier.
Cool Down: 1
Cost: 10 Stamina
Description: With proper command Daisy will attempt to rush her foe and go for a bite at one of her enemy's limb upon said commands. Will deal D-tier damage unless damage scaling is used.

Jericho's Vault

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
Thankfully Jericho wasn't throwing her to the wolves just yet... literally, as Daisy came charging up towards the second guard who was just about ready to try and pry the young Fanalis off of the first she had originally hit.  Thanks to Daisy taking care of him though, it left Aayla every opening she needed to finish off the guard she was dealing with. Her initial strike had knocked the large man into the side of the cavern with great force, giving her the momentum she needed to strongly strike her fist against his face.

She could feel his nose break underneath the power of her punch, not giving him a change to react at all before she hit the same spot a few more times until it looked like the man either passed out, or was dying from internal bleeding... she didn't exactly stay there long enough to find out.

She took a moment to glance over to Daisy and Jericho, making sure that the two were okay dealing with the secondary guard before dashing forward into the mine. Her guard was raised as she ran inside, not knowing what to expect the further she went in.

It was strange, other than the two guards at the entrance, there didn't seem to be anyone else there... there were plenty of abandoned carts half filled with iron ore, pick axes still stuck in the walls... However the further down she ran, the more she began to see signs that someone other than miners had taken up residence here.  There were small little encampments set up here and there, indicating that people had slept on the ground in their sleeping bags, cups and plates littered about. Further still, she would soon find a banner hung up highly over one of the paths leading deeper into the mines.

The sight of the banner caused Aayla to stop dead in her tracks, staring at it in disbelief as she hesitated, taking a step backwards as she stared at it with a scared look on her features. IT was the Cerulean Troop's emblem...

WC: 353
TWC: 1,113
Stamina 150/170
Sustaining attack to deal deadly damage to the thug.

Last edited by Aayla on 22/09/16, 07:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

JerichoRogers

JerichoRogers
D-Tier
D-Tier
Jericho just laughed a bit when he'd finally caught up with her. He was coughing lightly though hands on his knees taking a few quick breaths. Daisy seemed to be more then fine however her jaws lightly lit with blood after dispatching the guard she'd pulled down and subdued. Licking hte crimson from her lips sniffing the air and only panting lightly. A mild sign of weariness but nothing beyond being lightly winded it seemed.

Jericho had finally caught his breath after several moments lifting to look up at the emblem on the banners they'd passed finally finding the one still somewhat held up well. "Well would you look at that. Guess they might be stocking up again... Guess a mind would be right to raid. Good ore, tools, slaves... Thy must have had a bit more left in them then I though." Scratching his cheek standing up straight and popping his back lightly.

This place was dirty and disgusting. He hated the idea of mine work. That was for slaves and those with broken will. This type of labor was the type he'd never want to have to resort to. He snorted lightly at the living conditions kicking over one of thecups onto the make shift sleeping bags. "Wonder if they already killed the miners. We're they slaves? Did the flyer from before say? I figured they'd be taking slaves so I guess they are probably alive somewhere inside. This sucks... We know they've had it rough given your past. This means we aren't gonna get anything of value off them. So much for a little extra pocket money." Seeming agitated at the fact there wasn't gonna be a few extra coins to line his pocket. Hardly worried at all about the minors fate whatever it may have been or might still be.

"Hey... Hey you okay?" Snapping back when she looked... scared. Walking close and his hand grasping her on her upper arm hard. Not violently but more to get her attention a eye brow raised as if concerned or unsure. "Do you need a minute? Might be good to take a breath if your shaken up." He'd say reaching down after a moment and pulling up one of the abandoned pitchers shaking it to reveal the slosh of water then a cup filling it and offering it to her grabbing her arm again as well to ensure she didn't just walk away from him. Whistling in a high pitched tone. Daisy running off a head a bit sniffing and moving silently. Seemingly trying to see if anything was closer then they though. "Drink... If you have a episode from seeing anyone familiar it could get us both killed. Need to make sure you aren't to shaken up." Hard to say as he kept near her if any of it was concern for himself or genuine for her. But his eyes kept to hers examining her. It was hard to tell just exactly what he was thinking or intending.

post wc 528
Total wc 1,414
Magoi 70
Stamina 120/130

Jericho's Vault

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
Why was it that the Cerulean troops were at every turn? Everywhere she went there were always signs of them... up front they weren't a very big organization, but behind the scenes their influence ran extremely deep... she knew that as a fact having been at two cerulean masters sides for years. Each of her masters were from different branches, playing the slave market from every corner of the Kou Empire...

This branch wasn't one she had belonged too, there were subtle differences in the insignia that told her so. Still, in the end she was still their property, and if they were here, and if they found that out... would Jericho give her up? Probably... they'd probably kill him too before he got too far after getting paid.

The more she thought about what lied ahead, the more she started to tremble, and when Jericho placed his hand on her shoulder she instinctively brought her elbow up, stopping inches away from the blue haired man's face. He had definitely gotten her attention, and she looked at him with a confused look on her face.

"Sorry... I'm fine..."
she murmured, sighing in an attempt to compose herself as she looked back towards the banner. No matter what lied ahead... she couldn't leave now... the slaves inside... she had to free them... that's what she decided! She couldn't let them suffer there anymore.

As Jericho went to gather her a cup of water, Aayla simply shook her head, placing her hand against the cup as he tried to offer it to her.

"I'll be fine."
She repeated, looking back towards the mine once more as Daisy dashed off ahead of them.

" We have a job... to clear the mines. "
She said as if he had been the one to forget that. He was just trying to comfort her, knowing that this site no doubt affected her still. She was just too focused on her new objective now to slow down, even for a glass of water.

She took a few steps forward, a new look of determination on her face before she started down the mine again, at a slower pace this time so that she didn't leave Jericho behind. If they came up behind the pair and caught him, then he'd be defenseless without Daisy.

WC: 396
TWC: 1,509

10The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] Empty Re: The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] on 23/09/16, 04:52 am

JerichoRogers

JerichoRogers
D-Tier
D-Tier
He blinked and fumbled backwards a couple inches. A lightly gulp and shiver trembling through his body. He only imagined if she'd not stopped he'd likely have had his nose crushed and he could almost imagine the scent of gushing blood that would have been pouring from his nose. "You too god damn tense... God you could have did some damage. ... Relax being all uptight and wound up isn't gonna do any of us any good."  Gulping lightly. Perhaps a little off balance or embarrassed from nearly being smashed in the face.

He took a few breaths and seemed to compose himself after. Downing the water she refused and then throwing the cup to the ground to let it smash on the hard mine floor. it was warm in here and seemed to get gradually more humid the deeper they traveled inward.

But just like that she was already on the move again. He had to admit these Fenalis never did know when to just sit back and relax. He wasn't used to this much possible work. Sure the pay was gonna be good. But slave tracking at least was easy. Track down the runaways. Drag them out subdue and return them. Hell most didn't even put up a real fight or were so lost in the free world they practically just turned to putty in his hands to mold as he saw fit.  

He was quick to take back after her. "H-hey... God do you never get tired?" He'd say quick after her heels in a little huff. His cheeks lightly puffed... Wondering if this had all gone differently now if he'd actually have stood any chance against her. "Lets take this slow... We don't know whats all in here if its them. Or how well put together they are again. I don't want to go walking straight into the pointy end of allot of blades you know. They may recognize you and that  means neither of us will have any mercy coming our way. So lets play this cool..." Trying to keep up. Hoping she trusted him at least. Being this close to the troop he used to track down people for... Well he had to admit things probably didn't feel right for her. He almost wondered if she'd try something more purposely like that near elbow to the face later. "Wait... did you hear that?" He'd  say stopping. looking around briefly then back to Aayla. After a few moments a very low humming growl was being made. It seemed Daisy may have spotted something up ahead.

post wc 454
Total wc 1,868
Magoi 70
Stamina 120/130

Jericho's Vault

11The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] Empty Re: The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] on 23/09/16, 09:46 pm

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
"... are you sure you could have even captured me..?"
The young Fenalis stated lowly, her eyes darting back to Jericho in disbelief at his words. Had she wanted too she could have knocked him out just then and run off, making sure he'd never find her again... but she didn't, she needed him. Even now, when she was afraid of what she would find ahead, she needed him to be with her...

If they did recognize her at least she could play it off as Jericho being her new master... no broken chains so to speak...

"Sorry... you don't know what it's like..."

She would say lightly, her soft tone never changing as she looked back ahead of her. Her mind was swimming with ideas of what was waiting for them, of what she should do once she got there, how to react to each different scenario. Although, when she heard Daisy's far off growl, long before Jericho mentioned it Aayla paused.

Just like Daisy, she had to rely on her instincts... at this point that was all she had. The only goal she had to achieve was to kill those slavers and set those slaves free... that was what she decided to do. In fact... why stop here? She'd free them all... make sure no one had to suffer like she did...

As soon as Jericho mentioned having heard something, Aayla would snap back to reality and nod, motioning with her head for the man to follow her as she took off at a run. Her powerful legs would beat hard against the ground as she pounded forward at maximum speed, turning a corner and leaping up above the growling Daisy, landing directly in front of a man standing outside a little underground hut.

Inside the hut, two of the slavers were quickly packing up all of their belongings, stuffing scrolls into packs, metal into sacks and heaving those large sacks on the back of two of the miners. From inside the hut, Aayla could hear the rattle of chains, telling her that those miners had indeed been taken to be slaves... It wasn't legal to take citizen's of the Empire as slaves... was it?

The sound of the chains distracted Aayla just long enough for the thug at the door to jab his sword directly at the young girl. It stabbed through the side of her stomach, tearing her clothes as blood began to pour freely from the wound.

Aayla would let out a low growl at the sensation of the pain... how could she be so stupid as to get distracted..?! But those chains.... they were so close...

'No!!! If I stop now... those chains... my chains... no no no!'
She would mentally scold herself for her hesitation and fear of the sound. She would take a step forward and close the gap between herself and the thug, once more swinging her fist into the man's abdomen. The sheer amount of strength in the punch was enough to make the man gasp for air as the oxygen quickly left his lungs. Dropping his sword to his side as he was thrown back against the hut, then crumpled to the ground in a heap.

-

From within the hut, the two slavers seemed angry as they heard the thug hit the side of the small cabin. They would leave everything they hadn't packed behind and usher the miners out of the back door. That door was directly connected to a mining rail and cart. They would first shove the bags of their spoils first, clambering into the cart before dragging one of the miners onto the cart, and forcing the second to push it to make their escape...

WC: 643
TWC: 2,152
Stamina: 140/170
Explosive Barrage Tier: D Class: Warrior Type: Offensive Range: Close Requirements/Drawbacks: Must have feet firmly planted or risk being pushed back Scaling: The tier of damage dealt will increase by one for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested. Sustain: 0 Cooldowns: 1 post Cost: 10 stamina Description: Aayla gets in close to her enemy and swings her fists in a fast jab to her opponents abdomen, dealing D tiered damage.:

12The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] Empty Re: The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] on 25/09/16, 08:52 pm

JerichoRogers

JerichoRogers
D-Tier
D-Tier
He grit his teeth lightly at the idea he'd have failed to capture her. Personally he knew he wasn't much of a fight up close and personal like. But his skill lied physically in his beast. His mind and business sense is what let him shine on the other half of his needed spectrum's. But just a low narrowed Gaze would give some indignation he didn't truly like the answer he'd received. Wouldn't understand? Heh... she truly was a child to think she knew things so seriously about him.

He only pulled from his desire to throw a few cocky remarks her way when things started getting more serious. He tended to get silent at times when those brief moments of serious contemplation over took Daisy. Relying on her when she showed serious stance or focus. Eyes watching her as much as she watched around.

The group they layed upon with haste was quick to receive a pummeling. He'd snap his fingers and order Daisy to rush into the hut they'd just came upon. Daisy swirving as she rushed within the tent narrowly avoiding a dagger thrust over her head. She rushed forward and would leap back quickly aiming to use a Scratch em up! attack. Slashing claws at the mans chest and neck slicing him with her large claws like razers of a desert wolf. Growls snarling as from outside the tent screams would echo forth. Jericho rushing in behind her to the hut quickly hoping Aayla would be hot on his heels. "Try and keep up princess." A yelp heard as he bursted through the door though. The last bandit slashing and just lightly cutting into Daisy's shoulder that still remained in the hut with the last man standing so to speak.

post wc 308
Total wc 2,176
Magoi 70
Stamina 100/130

Spoiler:
Scratch em up!
Tier: C
Class: Beast Tamers
Requirements/Drawbacks: Needs to able to hear the command as well as a clear line of site to her enemy. AS well as be within reach to swipe her claws at them.
Scaling:The number of hits or projectiles will double for every 10 magoi/stamina that is invested.
Cool Down: 2
Cost: 20 Stamina
Description:
With the proper order heard or seen by Daisy from Jarvis. She'll attempt to swipe her claws at one of her foes to deal C-tier damage. Trying to scratch and swipe at them with her clawed paws.

Jericho's Vault

13The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] Empty Re: The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] on 25/09/16, 09:59 pm

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
"Stupid idiot you're slowing us down... damn it... Not like you'd be worth much anyways..."
One of the slavers growled as he kicked one of the miners in the face repeatedly until the man was completely knocked off the now moving mine cart. In an attempt to save himself, the man grabbed onto anything he could, clinging to whatever he had managed to get for dear life. Alas, it did no good as he fell out regardless, the cart continuing down the rail at a faster pace and disappearing deep into the mines.

The miner would cough and wheeze, groaning in pain as his body was cut up from the stone, rolling chains and the railway itself. The object he had clung to still in hand. He didn't care what it was as he pushed himself to his feet, using it to help push himself back up. As banged up as he was, he was relieved to be rid of those damned slavers.

Aayla knew that Jericho was right... she had to keep up! She couldn't keep stalling and wasting any more time on this thug... he was nothing but a slavers goon... just scum. Wih the thug currently staggered and trying to catch his breath, Aayla slipped around him and wrapped one arm around his neck, the other placed against the side of his head. With one swift movement, there was an audible *crack* as she broke his neck, letting his body fall tot he ground lifelessly.

"Hmph..."

Was all that would escape the young girl just then, looking down at the man's body with disdain before quickly making her way into the hut where Daisy was quickly silencing the last of the thugs. At least to their knowledge anyways.

She spotted the back door open and bolted it outside, hoping they weren't too late to catch the one's who were actually behind all of this. What she found however was only the bloody miner and the sound of metal screeching against metal further in the mind. She could probably catch up to them if she wanted too... but then again, this miner obviously needed help. Judging by the chains around his legs, he definitely wasn't there willingly.

She hated being faced with this decision... on one hand, she could go after the miners and kill them... something that would very much satisfy the young Fanalis right then... on the other, she had just sworn to herself to help all the slaves she could, and while she doubted these miners had been slaves for long... she supposed she should do as she told herself she would.

With a heavy sigh, she would walk towards the miner, helping him by putting one of his arms over her shoulder, while taking the sword he help in his hand. With one swift movement, she impalled it down into the chains binding the miner, cutting through the metal with the conbination of the blade and her own brute strength.

"Let's get back to the village"
She told him softly, helping him back towards the hut where she would see if Daisy and Jericho were still okay.

"They're gone... we didn't catch them..."
She said almost sadly. She felt ashamed that she couldn't do this...

WC: 554
TWC: 2,706
Stamina 140/170

14The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] Empty Re: The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] on 27/09/16, 09:06 pm

JerichoRogers

JerichoRogers
D-Tier
D-Tier
The quick battle was ended rather abruptly. Jericho was cleaning Daisy up and lightly checking a small wound in her shoulder when Aayla had returned. He had left part of it to her but give environment at the moment and obviously the fact of who was here possibly changing things. They were likely gonna have to take some time to figure things out. "Well they are out of the mine... Thats what's important. We can't worry on it to much. Hard to tell what else they have planned.... We need to get out of here though." He'd just say simply likely a little put off by it all at the moment. Unsure with how to truly proceed with things. He'd hoped this wouldn't prove to come back at him to much later.

post wc 140
Total wc 2,316
Magoi 70
Stamina 100/130

Jericho's Vault

15The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] Empty Re: The metal mine cover-op [Jericho] on 27/09/16, 09:33 pm

Aayla

Aayla
C-Tier
C-Tier
While Aayla's voice was soft and disappointed, her eyes spoke a different story. They almost looked narrow, like a hunter that was watching it's prey... although she was looking at no one in particular. She was silently furious with herself, and with the slavers that got away... she felt like she could do so much more! Damn it, how could she let them get away! It wasn't supposed to be like this...

A soft grunt came from the miner she was supporting, and she shifted his weight to hold him up more properly, while still keeping her grip on the large claymore. Jericho was right, they needed to get out of here and find this man some help, as well as tell the villagers that the slavers were no longer in the mines...

"Y...yeah. Okay"
She would say gently, soon following Jericho and Daisy back out of the mine, passing the bloodied corpses of the thugs they had left in their wake. If they weren't proof enough that they had been here, well she wasn't sure what would be.

There was one thing she was taking away from this... the Cerulean troop was still active. Her master was no doubt still looking for her, and she would stop them. With Jericho (she hoped) they would take down the Cerulean troop, even if he didn't know that was her new goal.

WC: 237
TWC: 2,943
Stamina 140/170
Magoi: 50/50

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum