You are not connected. Please login or register

Mimi Ulvar's Abilities Addition

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mimi Ulvar's Abilities Addition Empty Mimi Ulvar's Abilities Addition 31/12/14, 10:19 pm

Mimi Ulvar

Mimi Ulvar
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Butterfly Kick
Tier: C-tier
Cost: 20 stamina
Weapon Type: Feet
Class: Offensive
Range: Close (10 meters)
Duration: Instant
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Mimi flips into the air, and spins at the opponent, kicking them violently. The attack speed is around 6 to 10 m/s, depending on the momentum of the user. Deals C-tier damage.

Name: Uppercut Kick
Tier: D-tier
Cost: 10 stamina
Range: Close (5 meters)
Cool-Down: 1 post
Description: A vertical kick straight to the opponents head/face. Can go as fast as 10 m/s, and does D-tier damage.

Name: Knee Kick
Tier: D-tier
Cost: 10 stamina
Range: Close (5 meters)
Cool-Down: 1 post
Description: A horizontal kick with the knee attributing most of the kicking force. Mainly at speeds of 10 m/s, and inflicts D-tier damage.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I changed Butterfly kick's cooldown, as all C-Tier abilities have a cooldown of 3 posts. I similarly changed the cooldowns of your other abilities to 2 posts, as all D-Tier abilities have a cooldown of 2 posts (This changes with sustain, as mentioned in the sustain rules).

I have changed the attack speeds to the appropriate levels for their tier. Range is close for all attacks, unless you are throwing a weapon.

Let me know if these look good to you:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Butterfly Kick
[b]Tier:[/b] C-tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 20 stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Feet
[b]Class:[/b] Offensive
[b]Range:[/b] Close
[b]Duration:[/b] Instant
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 3 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Mimi flips into the air, and spins at the opponent, kicking them violently. The attack speed is 15 m/s. Deals C-tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Uppercut Kick
[b]Tier:[/b] D-tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] Feet
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Description:[/b] A vertical kick straight to the opponents head/face at 10 m/s, which does D-tier damage.

[b]Name:[/b] Knee Kick
[b]Tier:[/b] D-tier
[b]Cost:[/b] 10 stamina
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] feet
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 2 posts
[b]Description:[/b] A horizontal kick with the knee attributing most of the kicking force. It moves at a speed of 10 m/s, and inflicts D-tier damage.

Mimi Ulvar

Mimi Ulvar
D-Tier
D-Tier

Aye, they look good ^.^

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Alright, approved. Since you only started out with 2 of your D-Tiers, I am assuming this is the rest of your starters and I will be adding them to your vault.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum