You are not connected. Please login or register

Mysteries of the Mind [Training, Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

Altair had made a great discovery. Mind magic, who would have thought it was possible? To peer into that infinite depth and come back... it was almost too much for him to handle. He ran outside. He needed a test subject. Something to try it on. He dared not use a human just yet, the spells weren't ready for live trials just yet. An idea popped into his head. Wild Wolves. Perfect! Altair headed for a cave nearby that he knew held a small pack. They had just had cubs, and stealing one shouldn't be too hard. He took some dried and salted meat out of his pocket. he threw a piece into the cave and stayed behind a rock to watch. Just as he thought, out came a small furry cub to tear at the meat.

Judging from what he had learned about Mind magic so far, he knew that he first had to initiate the Sleep. He had been working on a spell just for that purpose, that he dubbed Tag, as it left the recipient with a small rune on their forehead. Altair waited for the pup to finish it's meal, and then threw out another piece of salted meat, this time closer to him. The pup ran to it with no regard to Altair, and happily started eating. Now that it was close enough, Altair acted. "Tag." he said, directing the beams of light at the wolf cub. The beams streaked forwards, and while they surprised the cub, they didn't do anything but flash. The rune appeared on it's forehead without delay.

Now that the pup was tagged, Altair could try to manipulate it. He attempted to give a few commands using only his mind. The pup merely ate at the meat. "Ok, note that tagging something doesn't give you control over it. Good to know. But what now..." Altair mused for a moment before coming up with an idea. Altair hesitated. "The poor little guy shouldn't be forced to go through something like that... That's just wrong. I better try to get one of the parents... Or should i? I mean, they haven't done anything to me. I'm invading their home just to hurt them." Altair sat in the snow thinking about it for a while. It certainly wasn't right. But then how would he learn to use these spells effectively? And there was the other issue. There was something just inherently... wrong... about attacking someone's mind. It required one to search their own being for the darkness that festered there. And that just wasn't something Altair wanted to do to an innocent creature. No. He had learned how to tag, and that would have to be enough for him for now.

Learned Tag ~461/250~
Tag:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum