Ayero
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crash landing Empty Crash landing 03/12/14, 12:41 pm

Vhantes Virgo

Vhantes Virgo
D-Tier
D-Tier

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS....My apologies friends I got a little carried away there. Anywho, my name is Vhantes Virgo, Virgo will do just fine, and I'm brand new here! I've been writing since...well...since I could write and I'm a playwriting major here at school in the wonderful New York. I don't really sleep due to the monsters under my bed..so you'll find me around all hours of the night (that is if they don't eat me). I'd like to think I'm friendly, but I'm afraid my eleventh grade math teacher and that girl who didn't invite me to her graduation party senior year wouldn't agree. I bite, and can take a bitting, so feel free to throw that fire baby! I can not wait to begin a journey with you all!

-Virgo.
P.S- I'm a dude. Just incase you were wondering. Yes, I know the constellation Virgo is female BUT it portrays a facadé of purity about me that I'd like to keep.

Kisses

-Virgo. Very Happy

2Crash landing Empty Re: Crash landing 03/12/14, 12:59 pm

Ayero

Ayero
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Welcome welcome!

As I said before, feel free to ask us any questions you may have~ And if you're going to bite, just be sure to put a mature tag on it ;D

(Just kidding. We're PG-13ish)

3Crash landing Empty Re: Crash landing 03/12/14, 01:19 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Greetings and salutations, Virgo, I am Ariella, your friendly neighborhood Admin! Take a look around, jump in the cbox and we are always around to help answer questions! Glad you stopped by and hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^

Ari~

4Crash landing Empty Re: Crash landing 03/12/14, 08:36 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hue. Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay~ I'm one of the staff members. We don't mind questions too much, so feel free to ask away if you need any help :P

5Crash landing Empty Re: Crash landing 03/12/14, 09:15 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Greetings Vergo, welcome to the forum.

I meet you with Virgo Shaka, Gold Saint.

Crash landing Saint_Seiya____Virgo___Shaka_by_kubnet

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

7Crash landing Empty Re: Crash landing 03/12/14, 09:51 pm

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Velcome to the forum! We be a friendly bunch here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

8Crash landing Empty Re: Crash landing 05/12/14, 02:32 pm

Vhantes Virgo

Vhantes Virgo
D-Tier
D-Tier

Aww such kind people! thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum