3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

2Group Abilities Empty Re: Group Abilities 28/11/14, 04:57 pm

Liber Aurelius

Liber Aurelius
β-Tier
β-Tier

I think this is silly mainly because there is nothing stopping you from using "group abilities" without some kind of system set up based around them.

If two magician's cast spells of equal tiers at the same target in a way that would allow them to support one another, then their spells would basically become a group ability.

If a stealth user has a fire bomb that creates lasting flames and a dex user unleashes an arrow based ability of equal tier, they could ignite their shot using the dex user's flames and deal burning damage on top of the normal damage their arrow would do.

I prefer it being a non-system aspect of the rp and feel that creating a system for it is only going to complicate the process which is current streamline and easy to perform. No additional training is required, no needed standards for perks and down sides, no balance alterations required.

I say just rp this kind of stuff out creatively in character.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Group Abilities Empty Re: Group Abilities 17/01/15, 09:52 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As this does not seem to have had any further input or interest, and considering that it is at least already partially viable, this thread is considered 'solved'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum