β-Tier
β-Tier

Last edited by Jian on 06/11/14, 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

2Jian's Training Empty Re: Jian's Training 02/11/14, 12:58 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I want to approve it because it meets word requirements, and what I'm about to ask you may sound ridiculous.

Could you put somewhere in there that you spent the next week avoiding pursuit before they gave up, or something like that? While abilities can be trained immediately, specializations are supposed to be an 'over time' kind of thing. The rules at the bottom of the following post explain how we grade Specializations:

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2457-specialization-system#11675

*Another suggestion is that you could do a short montage of having escaped the authorities from other jobs/things you have done.

3Jian's Training Empty Re: Jian's Training 02/11/14, 12:33 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved~

4Jian's Training Empty Re: Jian's Training 05/11/14, 10:05 pm

Jian

Jian
β-Tier
β-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t2635-the-truth-of-the-matter-training#12575

In case you gloss over it, it's mentioned that he's been doing this for the week leading up to the coronation, so this kind of behavior takes place over a week.

5Jian's Training Empty Re: Jian's Training 05/11/14, 10:16 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

as much as I would love to approve this, your second post involved assaulting a powerful magician, yet you never mentioned his borg, which would have automatically reacted to your attack.

6Jian's Training Empty Jian's intelligence training 05/11/14, 11:43 pm

Jian

Jian
β-Tier
β-Tier

7Jian's Training Empty Re: Jian's Training 06/11/14, 12:59 am

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approving the stealth training.

Almost nobody knows what Black Rukh does though some people have a general idea about it (insofar as it shows up when people have negative feelings, but nothing truly concrete), and only a few really know about the fact that it comes about from cursing their fate.

Examples of those who do not quite understand exactly what Black Rukh is are high-up officials from Magnostadt, Zadi (A Djinn user and a Magician), as well as a majority of other court officials in different countries.

Rukh isn't even a widely spoken about phenomenon, either, as some people have never even heard of it. Being an assassin, I don't doubt that you've probably heard of Rukh, but I doubt that you would know what Black Rukh is when the forefront on magical society doesn't have a real grasp on it. Because of this, it doesn't quite make sense that you're thinking about black Rukh.

There are a few NPCs that know how black Rukh is caused, and what it is, but they have not spoke of it.

8Jian's Training Empty Re: Jian's Training 06/11/14, 10:53 am

Jian

Jian
β-Tier
β-Tier

Huh. sorry, sometimes I forget exactly how much characters can know IC. I mean, Idon't see anything on the site's lore devoted to Black Rukh, so....

anyway, bump

9Jian's Training Empty Re: Jian's Training 06/11/14, 12:03 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

initial int training approved~

Int from D > C is approved, but I remind you to please try and not take such liberties with your "talents." A few days would not be enough for him to manage to destroy a room full of statues with a single spell unless he was uncharacteristically talented

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum