You are not connected. Please login or register

Saving post

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saving post Empty Saving post 28/10/14, 10:11 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Since there is no posting order and I want to get back into the swing of things...

And in came Yakuroro the Imuchakk! He blocked Zadi's path as if he was a personal guard of Lagi's but just ended up being friendly. Zadi did need to stop judging intent based on size. Especially with people bigger than himself. Anyway, Zadi was greeted by the seemingly clueless Yakuroro who, as chance would have it, was also a "dungeon buddy" of Zadi's. Rather funny how that worked out. In fact, "dungeon buddy" could be used for three different people!

All the same, Yakuroro's surprise body-block and friendly greeting startled Zadi to where he almost activated his Djinn Equip, however, he flipped the fan closed once he pulled himself together. The fan was then tucked back inside the bouquet in case Zadi would be startled again.

"H-hey there...umm, Yaku! Yeah, dungeon buddy. Totally saw you before you saw me, haha...he. So yeah, I also got myself a dungeon capture under my belt."

Zadi was hesitant to tell the whole truth about his adventures in not just one dungeon after helping Yaku, but rather two dungeons. However, Zadi did feel very happy to see Yaku again, so he let his story telling get the better of him, much like when he met Lagi;

"Well, truth be told, I not only one dungeon after our separation...I captured two. However, before you go padding me down for another Djinn, I was only in the second dungeon for research purposes. Well...I was also denied another Djinn by the Djinn itself. It seemed rather huffy about me already having a Djinn. Oh! One more thing you need to know about...I was calling out 'dungeon buddy' towards the King...hehehe, yeah. I saw him before I saw you, so no hard feelings?"

Zadi had much more to tell, but for now, he would let Yaku say a few things. Zadi didn't like to ramble about himself all that much, though in all honesty, Zadi loved story telling. Kind of a paradoxical in a sense. Also, now that Zadi was talking about "truth telling" he just remembered that he was never checked for an invitation. Seems that white bouquet incident did more than make a suspicious person out of Zadi.
Saving post TIGERBUNNYfull7786402_zps03855e64

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum