Staff Applications! [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Applications! [OPEN] Empty Staff Applications! [OPEN] 25/10/14, 09:32 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

We are always accepting staff applications, if you would be interested in joining the team to help us out, please apply below!

Name: (Obvious)
Activity: (Average amount of hours you spend on the site? Give links to prove that you have posted at least 3 times in the past week.)
Experience: (Any previous experience you may have with forums and/or being a staff member on them. Any experience period with Magi or websites would be alright as well)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Activity:[/b]
[b]Skype:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

3Staff Applications! [OPEN] Empty Re: Staff Applications! [OPEN] 30/10/14, 10:33 pm

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

bump~

4Staff Applications! [OPEN] Empty Re: Staff Applications! [OPEN] 06/12/14, 03:37 pm

Heliad

Heliad
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Heliad is the screen name here, but I also go by Hei.
Activity: As I've just finished my character application, I cannot provide links to prove my activity unfortunately. I hope this doesn't disadvantage me severely. That being said, I have been around on the forum as a near-daily presence, and can average a good six-seven hours in scattered hours throughout a day.
Experience: 11 years of writing on forums, on and off many of them. I've run through a gamut of forums from the Holy Shounen Trinity, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, FMA, and quite a few others. Though I'm a bit out of practice, I've also spent quite a bit of time working on a staff, from all the positions between Webmaster down to Chat Moderator.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum