Ryu
Noah
Arashi
Tai Black
Diligence
Admin
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Staff Applications [Ongoing] 26/03/14, 09:47 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

So at the moment we have a nice little staff team, and we're in no rush of getting more members as a part of it; however I'm going to keep these applications open for quite some time, so anybody can apply and get a chance to be on staff if they wish.

I'll hire people as we go and close applications when I think we have enough people. The deadline won't be any later than the start of May, regardless if we have a lot of people applying or not.

Use the template below to sign-up:

Name: (Obvious)
Activity: (Average amount of hours you spend on the site? Give links to prove that you have posted at least 3 times in the past week.)
Experience: (Any previous experience you may have with forums and/or being a staff member on them. Any experience period with Magi or websites would be alright as well)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Activity:[/b]
[b]Skype:[/b]
[b]Experience:[/b]

Last edited by Jael on 26/03/14, 09:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Diligence

Diligence
A-Tier
A-Tier

Name: Sloth
Activity: I don't know how many hours, but a lot  Casual 
Experience: I'm staff on other sites, I've been Staff on many other sites as well as ran sites of my own. I'm currently just watching Magi, but i plan to start reading the manga as well.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Character Vault

Staff Applications [Ongoing] Bbc1e310

Spoiler:

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Taihele
Activity: 24/7 on weekends | 12 hours on weekdays
Experience: Never been a staff ever in my life and that doesn't mean I don't have any app grading skills.

I just wanna become a staff to give it a try, and maybe take off the stress on the other staff

Staff Applications [Ongoing] PIeHpd8

|Character Vault|
|Battle Theme|Entry Theme|

"I don't know why, but something about you is very suspicious.."

Arashi

Arashi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Name: Rori
Activity: Mostly active on weekends post wise as I like to put through into my posts, but I'm usually on during the week and can do stuff.
Experience:
I've moderated and ran several sites before. I typically act as a character/ability grader and a mission grader. I also love hosting large scale plots and events. I think on one site I have a giant plot that last a year with one to two new events happening every month that involved some pretty epic roleplay.

Staff Applications [Ongoing] YfUwA2k

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

We are still taking all applications, new staff spots will be opening up in the very near future

Staff Applications [Ongoing] IlYJr79

Ryu

Ryu
β-Tier
β-Tier

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Ryu or Ren
[b]Activity:[/b] 24/7
[b]Skype:[/b] Bryan Duran (If you can't find it just ask Jova)
[b]Experience:[/b]Have been a Global Mod on several zetaboard sites and character moderator on multiple other sites.

Noah

Noah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Sloth and Ryu have been chosen to be our new Jr. mods. They will be checking character and ability apps! Congrats to both.

Staff Applications [Ongoing] IlYJr79

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I've updated the template so your activity must include links to PROVE your activity. We can't afford to hire a staff member who will just disappear on us D:

Thank you all, for everything.

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Bump!: We could use more active staff members but more specifically I'm looking for people willing to control event and dungeon NPCs. Otherwise I can't participate in any >.>

10Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 05/07/14, 07:35 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Name: Raizel
Activity: 8=I can usually be on for 10 hours a day
Experience: I've been a mod in a few RP sites for 6 years now, and counting.

11Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 05/07/14, 12:34 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Activity: (Average amount of hours you spend on the site? Give links to prove that you have posted at least 3 times in the past week.)

Unfortunately you will have to get your character approved and accomplish some posting before you can apply. Your attempt is appreciated though and I encourage you to apply again once you've met the prerequisite posts.
 Very Happy 

12Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 10/07/14, 08:20 am

Raizel

Raizel
β-Tier
β-Tier

I've reached the prerequisites :)

13Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 10/07/14, 02:57 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

You are approved as a Jr. Mod. Consider yourself in training until it is determined whether or not you are right for the position.

14Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 15/07/14, 03:59 pm

Diego Namez

Diego Namez
A-Tier
A-Tier

15Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 15/07/14, 05:59 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

You are approved as a Jr. Mod. Consider yourself in training until it is determined whether or not you are right for the position.

16Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 08/08/14, 08:37 pm

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Name: Garret
Activity: About 20 hours or so on the site a week. Most of it spent lurking. A Job, An Event, and an OOC suggestions/questions.
Experience: 2 years moderating/administrating a M:tG role-play on an invisionfree forum. Here to offer help to lessen the load of all these incoming A tier jobs.

17Staff Applications [Ongoing] Empty Re: Staff Applications [Ongoing] 09/08/14, 08:42 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum