Part 1|Gero vs Sliver Fox

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Part 1|Gero vs Sliver Fox Empty Part 1|Gero vs Sliver Fox 25/05/23, 12:04 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info
                            Character Name: Gero, Gu

Link to Approved Character: Gero
                            Affiliation: Kou Army

Equipment: Cane
                        Starter Skills:Skills

I could hear the cheering of the crowd throughout the Coliseum.The arena was quite spacious. It was about 150 meters, long made of basic title,
And 70 meters wide. Surrounding the arena walls were several statues with the addition of a magical barrier in place. All for protecting the citizen of Reim for the danger from the Coliseum battle.

Today's match was nothing too special out of the weaker warriors of the bunch.
One challenger, an ole fella by the name of Gero, sign up. The people present within the Coliseum had a sneak peek of the contender name Gero.

Who had an appearance of an old weak man over the screen.
However, that wasn't the case. He was really only the age of 50 something.The man known as Gero wears his traditional clothing. As an old man, he has a pair of red eyes, a very long white beard, and long eyebrows. There are many scars on his torso and head, the two most prominent being a pair of long scars crossing above his right eye.

He wears a standard black kimono and drapes his all-white haori over his back instead of actually wearing it. His attire mimics the japan ancestors. He also carries his traditional cane that takes the appearance of a wooden cane. However, despite his age, he was even 6 feet tall, and his body reflect his athletic built.

Oddly enough, Gero often preys on the fact that he appears as an older man.In life, it allows the surrounding people to respect his experience because of his appearance.
They built his body for hand to hand combat and swordsmanship. At this time his foe also appeared on the screen.

Sliver Fox:

His foe none other than a girl name Sliver Fox . Believe it or not, her attire reflect elegant, and potent. Her pale white skin, and jet black hair along with a long cloth weapon with a metal ball at the end. The crowd cheers upon seeing the image of her along the magical screen.

Both contenders has yet been told to enter the arena just yet. However, both contenders watch the crowd's reaction of them. Grunting was the reaction of Gero as his picture only shown him holding a wooden cane in his hands. He felt like he underplayed his abilities just a bit, but what can he say? Nothing in the arena no matters what trump cards you had, your foe will reply in kind.

He sat along the wooden bench staring at the magical monitor they showed his foe, and him.Then the screen switch to the crowd's reaction, then back to one man dress in black attire slowly made his toward the center of the Coliseum.

450|800 Total Word Count Needed

Info:

2Part 1|Gero vs Sliver Fox Empty Re: Part 1|Gero vs Sliver Fox 25/05/23, 06:06 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

"How many times do I have to tell you? I will tolerate no petty bickering in my presence. Conflict does not please me."

General Info

Sliver Fox:

Silver Fox sat along the waiting room wooden bench as she awaits for the green light to head upstairs.What awaits her faith was a battle against the man known as Gero. As of now she have kill many people in her former life. However, not against old geezer as himself. Honestly within her mind she didn't know what this old geezer had in mind, and why he risk his life.

But Fox understood one thing this man wasn't here from no reason, and was allowed to fight. She had never fought against old man who was willing to fight. That mean he had something to fight for within assassin mind she was curious to know what secrets he hold near. Suddenly there was chiming sound which interrupted Fox trained of though.

It was now time yup that chiming sound was the alerting sound that letting the fighters know it was time to fight. That and the changing colors of the green light within each room flash from red to green.

"So it starting huh.... better not have my fans wait to long. I have a hot date with the strongest man I Reim soon enough."

Both Gero, and Sliver begin to make there way inside the Coliseum arena. There was several cheers from crowds once again as both people took up there place on the field of battle. Surely Sliver, and Gero hold empty facial expression look upon both face  there face.

Both seems rather quiet as the fight was about to a start. However, it won't start at less the referee gave the say so to start. Once Gero, and Fox took up there position within Coliseum at the 15 meter mark from each other.

Both seems rather quiet as the fight was about to a start. However, it won't start at less the referee gave the say so to start. Once Gero, and Fox took up there position within Coliseum at the 15 meter mark from each other.  The referee grunt as cleared his voice he said, "Are both fighters ready?"

++++

The weather was quite pleasant not a single cloud in the sky. The sun shine bright within the sky, and several birds fly over the barrier arena. Gero study the sky more carefully than over to the girl letting out a sigh. He nodded his head in approval the girl did the same but didn't have her eyes leave the sight of Gero.

The referee confirm with a nodded of his head as well as he said,"Y'all are aware of the rules right?" Both nodded there head in approvals once more. It wasn't really much left for the referee to do other than declare the start of the match. However, before that happen the girl cleared her voice, and said ," Before we start... I would like to ask Gero something."

Gero didn't say one word as of yet because there was no question ask of him yet. However, the woman continue as she said, "Why is old geezer like yourself here? Are you trying to die?" Gero ponder the words of the woman before him. She wasn't lying in all honestly he could die today but the same could be said for her as well.

It didn't take long for Gero to gather his thoughts , and reply in a firm tone. Clearing his voice he said , " We have something in common me , and you. A moral sense of purpose drive us to this point in life. If you think I came here to die.  That is correct but not death in the way you think. Because only through death can life start a new. "

564|800 Total Word Count Needed

Info:

3Part 1|Gero vs Sliver Fox Empty Re: Part 1|Gero vs Sliver Fox 03/06/23, 10:18 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

A True Dragon

General Info

"Can you hear the people, Mr. Gu? They are calling for us to exchange blows! They are calling for us to shed each other's blood. Are you ready to dance?" 

Quickly, as fast as Silver Fox's little nimble legs carried her, she started the fight with a simple technique known as Brave Fox. This move will allow Ms. Fox to cover the distance between herself and the old man as quickly as possible. However, in response to the incoming woman, the Old Geezer positioned his cane directly in front of him. 

As soon as Silver Fox arrives at the 15-meter mark, he is supposed to be moving at a faster speed than the old man. In one swift motion, a gentle swipe from her metal ball lashed out as it attempted to slam directly into Gero's legs. This attack, otherwise known as Rapid Spin," aimed solely to hit Gero's legs. Due to not being able to effectively reach it, it landed successfully, rewarding the fox with a successful hit along Gero's legs. 

The pain was intense, and it drove the old geezer off his foot with a thud. The bruising along his right and left legs was quite troublesome. Believe it or not, Gero still had some fight left in him. However, Fox was just standing over him in a triumphant display of her speed. As she said, "I know that hurt. Why don't you give up? You can't hope to win against my speed." 

Gero smiled a twisting smile of pain as he did so. He spoke in a firm tone as he said," If you had any sense, you would have ended it right away, instead you taunted me like a child." As Gero spoke, an intense level of magoi began to emerge from Gero's body. Well, to be exact, on the old geezer's leg, a small 3-meter ball of flame began to manifest at the appropriate speed. In that same moment, it was time to release and aim solely for the woman who stood over the Gero. 

But as it spews out in a 13+meters -radius blast of intense flames, it aims at Fox's back. More importantly, the size of the ball was controlled by Gero, who fed it additional magoi to increase its size, as well as having the mental ability to control the flames he summoned. The woman who stood over Gero would find herself in flames, and in that same moment, Gero would be free. Due to the impact of the blast from the projectile of Gero Blast, the old geezer was free to continue the battle. 

However, the woman screamed in pain, and the crowd cheered as Gero stood up exactly 10 meters from her. The woman quickly attempted to roll on the floor, attempting to quell the flames, but they didn't go out. Gero said, "Surrender, and I will free you from your own suffering."

Ms. Fox due to her insane speed, which is slightly faster than the old geezer. When Gero made his attempt on her, she would react in the same fashion. Her reaction was simply to the incoming attack, Geezer. Even though she couldn't completely dodge the attack due to it being nearly at point-blank range. However, she could try her best to use a technique known as Parry. However, her miscalculation came from the level of attack she thought Gero would unleash.

To her understanding, the old geezer should only be able to release lower-level attacks. However, that wasn't the case, and the bastard released a powerful one. One that beat back her failed attempt using her Parry resulted in her receiving 2nd to 3rd degree burns. Everything went black as the woman passed out due to the intense heat. Once again, the crowd cheers at the result of their badly beaten foes.

Sliver Fox:

634|1,648 Total Word

Info:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum