The Great Plains

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Great Plains Empty The Great Plains 18/05/23, 01:15 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

According to the rules I am attempting to take over the Great plains. I been told to official ask staff to make the quest chain.

No I don't have 500k huang . However, this amount can be earn through job chains provide by staff.

You are welcome to dm or contact me over this post.

Cheers.

2The Great Plains Empty Re: The Great Plains 10/06/23, 02:39 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Okay you can't just plot to conquer the plains right off the bat and get all of it. You need to start small because the plains is huge. Focus on a small area and perhaps conquer the various tribes there. Also you can make the chain yourself, staff only gives plot to players when the work is put into it and at the moment there is none. If you start with conquering small parts at a time you could theoretically build your way up to conquering the whole plains but it'll be really hard work.

3The Great Plains Empty Re: The Great Plains 29/06/23, 06:56 am

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

Gilles wrote:Okay you can't just plot to conquer the plains right off the bat and get all of it. You need to start small because the plains is huge. Focus on a small area and perhaps conquer the various tribes there. Also you can make the chain yourself, staff only gives plot to players when the work is put into it and at the moment there is none. If you start with conquering small parts at a time you could theoretically build your way up to conquering the whole plains but it'll be really hard work.

Part 1

So I have start the chain for the right to own land later down the land. However, I am nearly at 250k which is the halfway mark for purchasing sub forum on here. So I will probably have all the funds need for sub forum soonish.

However, the reason I am here is to ask for Omega trait ability built on reproduction. For the purpose of producing a massive army of calamity ants. That similar to the faction shop where you can purchase different tier of army.

4The Great Plains Empty Re: The Great Plains 29/06/23, 11:18 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

First off, this is not the place to requests traits, do that with creation mods. Second traits and abilities are two different things, you cannot have a trait that is an ability.bthobsome traits do give you access to abilities. Please talk to creation mods. I cannot help you with traits, not really.

5The Great Plains Empty Re: The Great Plains 29/06/23, 11:30 pm

Gero Gu

Gero Gu
C-Tier
C-Tier

@Lagi
@Merrze
@Ani

I was told to contact you... if you have any question let me know. But I pretty much was told to plot to pop my shard to be able to give my beast a omega trait.

That allow me produce colony of ants base off the theme of queen ant, and both swarm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum