You are not connected. Please login or register

Walking through the plains.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Walking through the plains. Empty Walking through the plains. 22/03/15, 10:36 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani had been traveling for a few days with her pet Hoyo. She had been traveling since she had been getting bored in Heliohapt with nothing going on. She had found herself near Magnostadt in The plains. She had stopped for a second her blue hair waving as Hoyo stopped next to her lifting it's head into the air licking her hand softly. Ani looked down at him giving him a soft smile. She had figured he was hungry so she opened her bag that was hanging from her hip as her dress fluttered a bit. Ani then pulled out a small metal container which had a dead rabbit inside. The rabbit seemed unharmed except for the snapped neck. Hoyo looked up at Ani as she lifted the rabbit into the air, and dropped it into her beast's open jaws. Hoyo snapped his jaws shut eating the rabbit hole before hissing happily.
       Ani looked up to the sky that was beating down the weather a bit hotter than she was expecting. She wasn't bothered by it too much considering she lived in Heliohapt. She yawned softly stopping since she was a bit tired. Ani sat down on the grass pulling out a canteen, and taking a sip of water. She would cork the bottle up again before laying back, and looking at the few clouds in the sky. Ani decided she would relax with Hoyo for a bit who was already curled up happily under the sunlight.

2Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 23/03/15, 06:27 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos Thanatos walked through the Plains after he had trained with Noir. The training was an interesting one in terms of how she would see him later and whether or not the young woman would seek him out as a mentor, but or course only time would tell. He would need the supporters later maybe, depending on future situations, but a few allies would definitely be needed.

It was then as the blue magician was lost in his thoughts, did he bump into a blue haired Imuchakk female. He blinked, fazed, and for a moment didn't move. What was she doing here? His eyes examined her, searching for any signs of a carried wand or staff, but could see nothing that would suggest that she was a magician. Adrastos looked at the pet she had with her. A beast tamer perhaps? He cleared his throat, offering an apologetic smile. "My apologies, m'lady. I was not paying attention to where I was going. I did not mean to run into you as I did."
-------------
WC: 174

3Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 23/03/15, 05:12 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani was enjoying her peaceful relaxation on the grass, but then she had felt someone bump into her. Ani sat up slowly seeing a tall male with silver hair, and silver eyes. She listened to his apology as she stood up cracking her neck a bit eyeing him closely. She saw the wand at his side so she figured he was a magician. Hoyo hissed softly at the man as if to protect her owner. Ani gave a signal to Hoyo to show it was okay which caused him to calm down quickly. She deemed him harmless in her head, and smiled softly. "It's fine you didn't bother me." She said seeing the human was taller then her.

She was a bit curious to as why this male was just walking in the plains. Ani then thought she probably looked a bit suspicious as well. "My name is Ani by the way." Ani said finding it polite to tell a person your name before asking for theirs. Hoyo stood next to Ani watching the male softly. "So what are you doing out here?" She asked a bit curious planning to tell him her reason for being there after she learned his name, and reason for being here.

4Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 24/03/15, 06:33 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos was thankful to the girl for calming down her pet before if decided to lunge and bite his head off for bumping into its master. He listened to her carefully as she spoke her name while he eyed the animal warily. "My name is Neo Mortem," he responded, turning silver eyes to the girl out of respect. "I am merely  enjoying the scenery as I run an errand for my grandfather who lives in these plains. Why are you here, if I may ask?"

Adrastos waited and listened to the surrounding area, being vigilant so that he would not be attacked. He did not know this female, nor of her trade, so there was no telling what she was or could be capable of. Just because she seemed harmless at first glance, like the old man in a tavern of Reim a few weeks ago, did not mean there was nothing more to them. Azix's training, along with his experience in the Coliseum had taught him that much.

The blue magician's gaze shifted to the animal. What was it? "That is a very interesting animal you have there. Are you, perhaps, a beast tamer or is it just some pet that anyone could own?"
-----------
WC: 205

5Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 24/03/15, 09:20 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani pat Hoyo listening to the male say his name. She found his name interesting never meeting someone with a name that sounded like that. She was blankly staring off while thinking about this encounter, but she snapped out of it when Neo asked her what she was doing here. "Oh me I am just traveling trying to find something interesting to do." She said twirling her right pointer finger around a strand of her hair. Ani was giving off a carefree vibe since she wasn't worried about Neo at all. She wondered if he was Anxious around Hoyo as she saw him looking at Hoyo.

Ani kept twirling her fingers understanding why Neo could be around anxious this beast if he was. She then heard what Neo said about Hoyo, and grinned a small bit. "Yes I am a beast tamer, and this is my Lagiacrus named Hoyo." Ani said as she wrapped her arms around the beast's neck. Hoyo opened his large jaws his sharp teeth showing as he licked Ani softly before curling up deciding to rest. "Also this is a hard beast to tame I wouldn't recommend trying to get one unless you know what you are doing." Ani said looking up at him.

6Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 25/03/15, 06:46 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

A Lagiacrus named Hoyo? Interesting, thought Adrastos. He looked down at the beast once more as it curled up and rested before his eyes went back to Ani. He had never seen such a creature before, but never had he been so close to a beast tamer since his earlier years in Kou. When the blue magician heard Ani's words that told him to not try to train a Lagiacrus, he chuckled. "Oh, no need to worry, Ani. I'm not interested in beast taming quite yet. I'm quite content with my spells and my hunger to learn the sword. Besides, I'm more of a snake man, or at least something of that nature."
--------
WC: 113

7Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 26/03/15, 09:03 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani bent over, and pat Hoyo on the head while she listened to Neo. She swayed her hips softly while humming as she pat the beast a small soft smile spread across her pale face. She stood up straight as she heard him speak of how he hungered to learn of sword fighting. Ani then heard something about him being a snake man, and she grinned softly. "Oh a snake so you like slithering?" She asked rhetorically while she rose her arms above her head. She began to slowly roll her body as if she was beginning to dance. She swayed her body side to side while doing a few small twirls. "Slithering could come in handy." She said chuckling a small bit as she danced her slithery dance around him her blue shimmering a bit as it moved under the sun.

8Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 27/03/15, 04:52 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Adrastos was still unsure about this girl and her pet. She would always pet the creature, which wasn't bad, but it made him wonder if she was even paying attention to him at all. He got his answer when the girl spoke a rhetorical question that said, "Oh a snake so you like slithering?" Immediately after he remark, she began moving awkwardly, as if she were slithering herself. Adrastos' jaw clenched as his silver eyes watched her coldly while she danced around him, her hips swaying along with her arms. A few words slipped past her lips, but the blue magician heard none of them. His ears only caught a faint chuckle which made him feel as if he were being mocked. Damn her, he thought. Who does she think she is? However, he swallowed his anger with much effort and managed a small smirk in her direction. "I suppose so, Ani."
-------------------
WC: 152

9Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 27/03/15, 06:28 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani continued her dancing for a bit being amused with how she could dance without a care. Soon Ani stopped dancing her blue hair falling down as she stood in front of him her hands behind her back. She giggled a small bit throwing her head back a small bit. The laugh was spontaneous, but she couldn't help it she was enjoying the sunlight even if her time was being spent with some peculiar wizard. "Sorry about the laughter it's just that I have been so very bored lately, and talking in the middle of the plains is surprisingly fun!" She exclaimed throwing her hands into the air as Hoyo started chasing after a rabbit. Soon Ani's arms went down, and she let out a sigh of relief cracking her knuckles. It was obvious she wasn't feeling unsafe because she saw her beast running around, and she seemed not to care.

10Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 28/03/15, 11:45 am

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

Watching the Imuchakk dance and laugh without a care in the world was strange for Adrastos to see. How could she not be defensive toward a person who she had just met? His silver eyes looked at Hoyo. The beast was chasing a rabbit as if Adrastos posed no threat to its master. The blue magician looked back to Ani. She was probably the most care free person he had ever met. Did she not know about the war between Reim and Kou? Then again, was that still going on? Adrastos hadn't really been listening since he had spent most of his time in the Plains where there wasn't many people to spread rumors or news. Adrastos cleared his throat. "I won't lie, Ani. You are, perhaps, the most care free person in the world. Your own pet doesn't even seem concerned about your safety since you are with a complete stranger."

11Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 29/03/15, 04:54 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani tilted her head softly when she saw Neo clear his throat wondering what he had to say to her. She watched him as she saw his lips moving, and heard the words that were coming out. After Neo was done speaking Ani giggled softly. "Well of course I am not worried if you really wanted to hurt me most likely you would have already attacked me." She said laughing softly. She then snapped her fingers, and Hoyo quickly ran right next to her. A crunching noise was coming from Hoyo's mouth as some blood dripped out, and fur was stuck in his teeth. "Plus Hoyo is always ready to be at my side when I need him." She said petting her beast who was enjoying the rabbit he was eating whole. "Looks like I will have to clean your teeth later." Ani said while her beast made a sound similar to the purring of a cat.

12Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 29/03/15, 10:08 pm

Adrastos Thanatos

Adrastos Thanatos
A-Tier
A-Tier

When Adrastos heard the soft giggle, he was puzzled. Why giggle? Was something funny? "Well of course I am not worried if you really wanted to hurt me most likely you would have already attacked me." The girl laughed again and then snapped her fingers. Her reptilian beast, Hoyo, responded immediately by running to its master's side. There was a sickening crunching noise coming from Hoyo's mouth as blood dripped down its chin to stain the grass below. Most would cringe or vomit at the revolting noise, but the sound of bones snapping and breaking was nothing new to the silver-haired man since he had heard it while he served time on a ship as a child. "Plus Hoyo is always ready to be at my side when I need him." Really? I hadn't noticed. "Looks like I will have to clean your teeth later," he heard Ani say to her pet which responded with a purr.

"So it seems," he responded quietly. Adrastos shifted on his feet. He wasn't nervous at all, but merely shifting his weight off his right foot since it was beginning to dose off. His eyes looked up at the sky then back to Ani. "Well, it was nice talking with you, Ani. Unfortunately, I have other business I must attend to."

With that, Adrastos turned and walked away, waving behind him. "Perhaps we will meet again soon."

[exit]

13Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 22/05/15, 11:25 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani had been petting her wonderful pet finding it funny how he just lovingly sat there while eating the animal whole. Not really paying attention to Neo she scratched under Hoyo's chin for awhile until she heard Neo saying that he had other business to attend to. She gave a small frown to him before nodding, and returning to her soft smile. "Yes may we cross paths once again." She said waving goodbye to him wondering what sort of business he had. After he had left Ani walked over to Hoyo, and began to wipe off the side of his mouth. "We should get going to boy." Ani said with a soft smile before turning around, and walking through the fields again her beast following behind.

14Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 22/05/15, 12:01 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl was just finished her training at The Plains, she got ready to pack up her things and then planned to quickly go back to the academy. Noir was very exhausted after spending several days through a vigorous training, she lifted her basket and turned back, didn't realize that she bumped into someone due to her tiredness.

"My apologize...." Noir immediately apologized with a flat toned voice and bowing her head down, she looked up just to see a beautiful woman who seemed to be an Imuchakk female. The yellow magician was not sure and decided to not asked anything about it and halted herself to take a step as she saw a creature standing beside the blue haired female. The creature was kind of odd, like a dragon. Noir stared at the creature to observed it with her usual emotionless face.

15Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 22/05/15, 12:13 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani being carefree as usual she just kept walking with Hoyo while looking up at the sky. While she wasn't paying attention she felt that she had bumped into someone. Taking a step back she looked at the female in-front of her. Hoyo stood next to her eyeing the female in-case she wished her master any harm. Ani looked into the golden eyes before giving a soft smile that gave off the familiar, and warm feeling of spring. "Oh no need to apologize to me it's my fault for not paying attention." She said letting out a small chuckle while looking at her. She thought the black-haired girl was pretty even with her emotionless face. Being the person she is she thought that she should introduce herself. "My name is Ani, and this is my beast Hoyo." She said in a kind tone while shifting lightly her blue hair swaying in the wind, and shimmering under the sun.

16Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 22/05/15, 12:46 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The blue haired girl introduced herself while giving Noir a warm smile, the black haired girl was pleased to meet someone that looked kind even though her face remained emotionless. Noir introduced herself as well, "I'm Noir... it's nice to meet you..." She looked at the creature again after averting her gaze the the female named Ani, Hoyo is the name... He looks cute...

The black haired girl quickly put down her basket and searched for something, her hand roughly dug inside the basket and when she felt something soft, she pulled her hand out while gripping to a something that looked like a cooked meat. "Can he... eat this...?"

17Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 22/05/15, 01:07 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani watched the girl listening to her as she said her name. "Noir what a pretty name." She said softly while continuing to look at her wondering what kind of person she was. She eyed the area around them for a small bit until she saw that Noir was digging around in her bag. Hearing the question she opened her mouth to speak, but before she could say anything Hoyo had dashed over to her, and took the meat from Noir's hands eating it happily. "Yes he can eat it." She said laughing a small bit as she pat her beast's head. "I am sorry about that, but he can't control himself around food when he gets hungry." She said while bowing her head softly. She glanced at the woman again while tilting her head. "So what brings you here?" She asked a bit curiously while looking into her golden eyes with her red ones.

18Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 23/05/15, 06:31 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The creature made a swift move to Noir and snatched the meat from her hand; the black haired girl noticed that this creature named Hoyo was possibly very hungry. As she looked at the girl casually petted her pet, Noir’s interest to have a pet raised up, but she didn’t know if she actually can raise one. Ani bowed to her to apologize for her pet’s sudden act and made Noir didn’t know what to do besides just giving her a slight nod but still in awe to the tamed creature. The black haired girl looked at the red eyed girl directly when Ani asked what brought Noir here, she instantly felt like seeing her own eyes when it turned into red colored orb and thought, So other people also has red eyes…

“I trained here before… what about you…? I assume you are an Imuchakk?” Noir asked curiously, she rarely seen an Imuchakk from up close and wondering if this girl was really a part of that race.

19Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 26/05/15, 07:08 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani slowly put a hand to her head pulling the shimmery blue hair away from her eyes, and to behind her ears. While she shifted softly she heard the girl's question. When she had heard the question she let out a small chuckle. "Yes I am an Imuchakk, isn't it obvious?" She asked flexing her arm a small bit her muscles that normally weren't noticed could now be seen. Putt her arm down she rested a hand on her hip while looking at Noir an amusing smile on her face as she did so. "I assume you are just a human though." She said thinking it was a bit obvious as she looked at her. She thought that she should inform the girl of the reason why she was here. "I myself am here because I am exploring trying to find something to interest me." She said giving another nod while smiling amusingly at Noir.

20Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 26/05/15, 09:51 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Never before Noir was so lost in exhaustion to the point she asked a weird question to a person who was obviously an Imuchakk, she mentally thanked her silvery haired mentor to grind her hard in the training and making her in the brink if unconsciousness. The rising sun didn't give any mercy to the tired girl and kept increasing the heat to the ground, the black haired girl began to sweat. As Ani said that she wanted to find something that can interest her, the girl stated, "City of Magnostadt..." and she collapsed on the ground after that, letting out an inaudible sound of snoring.

21Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 30/05/15, 10:23 am

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani felt the heat of the rising sun, but it did not bother her too much because the heat of where she lived was much more intense then the heat in these plains. Looking over at Noir she saw that she was sweating while mentioning something about Magnostadt. Ani took a step back when the girl passed out. Wondering what had caused this she check Noir's temperature by placing her hand on her forehead. Not being able to tell if it was either exhaustion, or heat she stood back up. She knew that she had to get Noir somewhere she would be able to rest. Picking her up bridal style she began to walk around looking for a place with Hoyo following behind them. After walking for a few minutes she found a tree with a great amount of shade. Hoyo curled ontop of a rock basking his body in the sun since that is what he preferred to do. Going over to the tree she laid Noir down, and sat next to her. Once she was relaxed she pulled Noir's head into her lap, and began to rub her head softly while humming an Imuchakk nursery rhyme.

22Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 02/06/15, 09:50 am

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The black haired girl grunted as she felt strange, her hand tried to find her wand that usually always near. But she couldn’t find it, she didn’t feel the usual sheet on the place where she laid down and stopped her hand when she felt something soft beside her. Noir grunted softly and opened her eyes, only to see the Imuchakk woman from before was lying beside her, possibly sleeping as she let out a soft snore. She confused, she didn’t know what to do and couldn’t even remember what had happened. The first thing she did was to find her wand and put it in a secure place, she turned her head to search for Nero and noticed it was very near to the Ani’s body. Noir carefully reaches her hand to take her wand, didn’t want to wake the girl up since she was sleeping so soundly.

23Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 08/06/15, 03:22 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani was resting peacefully her eyes closed, and her head leaning against the tree. She had a peaceful look with her mouth slightly open her pink lips glistening a bit as a small adorable snore rolled past her lips. As Noir moved she stirred lightly, and soon woke up in a dazed state. After looking around for a moment she looked down at Noir with a soft smile, and put her hand on Noir's cheek. "It's good to see that you are awake now I was a bit worried when you suddenly passed out on me." She said giggling softly while letting out a peaceful yawn. "So are you feeling better?" She asked tilting her head a bit.

24Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 09/06/15, 12:28 pm

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir's body jolted lightly when the Imuchak lady cup her cheek, but the black haired girl didn't dare to move. She stared at Ani's ruby orbs and slowly pushed her hands away carefully, "Yes... I'm alright...I should thank you for that...and I apologize for giving you the trouble..." Noir hesitated to ask this before, but she made up her mind and asked, "Miss Ani... for how long I have been asleep?"
The reason why she hesitated was because she doesn't want to know if she was, in fact, might have been sleeping for several days and missed many of her academic activities at the Magnosdtadt Academy. She was worried and decided to call it a day to the kind Imuchakk lady, Noir stood up carefully and bowed down to Ani before gratefully saying thanks with her usual emotionless face. After that, she took her leave and amused by the event today, she met an Imuchakk lady! And she also get the chance to see such a cute beast like Hoyo. Maybe I should get a beast too...?

[EXIT]

25Walking through the plains. Empty Re: Walking through the plains. 25/06/15, 03:11 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ani was amused by how the Noir was acting as she woke up giving the feeling to Ani that she was quite the peculiar fellow. She was however interested in her thinking it would be fun to talk with her more one day in the future. As she heard her question Ani looked to the sun to try, and guess how much time had passed since the girl passed out. She determined it had only been around a hour, or a hour, and a half. "Around an hour you weren't out for that long." She said while nodding softly as if to confirm it herself. She waved goodbye to Noir as she left hoping to see her again someday soon.

As Ani stood there she began to think to herself did all she want to do is travel like this, or did she want to do something more adventurous. After thinking for a few minutes Ani decided that it was time for her to go somewhere fun, and somewhere different. She whistled to Hoyo, and began to walk off in the plains heading to the city of magnostadt planning on taking a boat to somewhere fun like Reim.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum