Welcome to the Pack!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the Pack! Empty Welcome to the Pack! 06/01/23, 05:03 pm

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Now that he had posted the jobs to the job board, Knuckles only had to wait for those who took his quest to return with the items he had asked for. If these people truly wished to join him in starting a Guild of sorts, they would have to prove themselves. It only had a few spots open for the start, after all, he could not bankroll for an entire squad but a few selected. Knuckles was really missing the days of his younger Military time. He and Ganbo had only served a short time and left when Reim started to fall into troubled times. They had left to Find the former King of Reim and the founder of The Unity Corps. Lagi, whose family was still in higher points of power in the military and even the government.

Knuckles never found Lagi, well that was not true. He had fought the very man he was looking for in a Dungeon when he had paired himself with Taavoni and his Older brother Jahan, and Jahan's woman from what Knuckles could gather to enter into a Dungeon. That had been the best fight Knuckles had ever been in and had ultimately lost due to some gases he had inhaled during the fight. Either way, to his knowledge he did not know he had met the very person he was seeking to bring back.

While Knuckles waited for his likely new teammates to arrive he held in front of him a set of documents with their first targets if they so choose to accept the offer. Having been a former slave himself, Knuckles was not keen on this group of scum known as The spiders, or Black Spiders, or something along those lines. However, this was not his main reason for going after them, only a bonus to it. The main reason was they were a force in the underground community that held great power and wealth. Taking them out and placing themselves in that seat would allow them a number of contracts to come to them, so many that each other the members would be able to hand-pick assignments and request whatever fee they deemed fit.

The red hair fanalis wore his typical black silk pants and shirt, the pants had a red sash belt, and the top was left open with golden thread designs on the chest shoulds and sleeves. His shirt was left open showing the slave tattoos he bore on his chest and the number of scars from his years of fighting. While Knuckles did now wear any weapons on him he was not defenseless, after all, he was on the road to becoming a Master of Magoi. Though channeling the Magoi through him had proven a double-edged sword, the shard of Solomon in the middle of his pecs somewhat balanced that blade to his favor.

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Welcome to the Pack! Po58dGP

^Vault^

2Welcome to the Pack! Empty Re: Welcome to the Pack! 26/07/23, 01:32 pm

Sabin

Sabin
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sabin walked in and placed the ring on the table with a grin on his face. "Now now, I bet you're wondering why I'm here. But check this out, the ring from one of the most notable and experienced gladiators. I defeated him and he said to turn this to you. This is the invitation to join your cause, right?"

Sabin was high in spirits, even if he was a little sore from the battle yesterday. "Oh, I'm Sabin El Nagi. I aim to become one of the best bounty hunters in the world! However, I don't think it's doing my pockets any favors, I took a few free jobs here and there. "

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11752-sabin-s-vault
Welcome to the Pack! 8D00FsD

3Welcome to the Pack! Empty Re: Welcome to the Pack! 19/08/23, 08:49 am

Knuckles Shi

Knuckles Shi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Someone had answered his call, of course, he had noticed the younger man walk in but outside to see if the man was a threat or not Knuckles did not pay him much thought until he walked towards him. Could he be one of those who accomplished his task? Hearing him speak Knuckles looked down to his hand as he produced the Ring. He had noticed how Sabin had worded how he acquired the ring. Looking back up to the man Knuckles stood up with a grin and offered his hand in a shake. "Well done. It is a privilege to meet another of the El Nagi Clan. I served with many people from the El Nagi Clan when I was a member of the Unity Corps. I had left it in hopes of finding King Lagi and bringing him back so he could restore Reim to proper standings but I was never successful."

Knuckles' voice trailed off for a moment as for a split second he relived that time in the Dungeon of Gamigan, it was where he had ended up on his search for the King but what he had found was not the King but horrors of his past, his true name Malik and death. Realizing he was in darker thought Knuckles motioned for him to sit as he himself sat. Grabbing a small brown pouch at his waist he tossed it to the lad, it was payment as promised. " I had fought many of the men that fight in that pit, it says much of your skills to be able to attain that ring in a Match."

Welcome to the Pack! Po58dGP

^Vault^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum