3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Undercover Operative
Description: It is common to refer to these people by the titles "spy", "agent", or related terms. However, their general skills tend to overlap or be entirely the same. A state-paid Undercover Operative has undergone rigorous training to fool, outwit, and apprehend their targets. It is a job that pays handsomely but requires one to be rather sharp, capable of concealing their true identity. If they wish, they can even seek employment from smaller entities and factions rather than the state, or pursue their own goals.
Profession Perks:
  • Into My Palm: If the user has obtained substantial enough info on their target via Assignments (judged by staff), then the user may carry out an ambush invasion thread on a target. However, the user must complete an assignment chain equal to the target tier to start the ambush invasion thread. It may only be done once every 3 months. If an invasion is being conducted currently, the user cannot create another. (unable to bring armies or personal NPCs)
  • Back Me Up: If employed by a faction/nation for the invasion, the user may more often than not begin an ambush invasion with an NPC of staff choice from the faction/nation. If the user is not employed by a faction/nation for the invasion or the faction/nation does not provide an NPC, the user may bring one other PC to the thread. (PC unable to bring armies or personal NPCs)

Last edited by Angelus on 29/12/22, 08:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Poser - Pick between being able to have a disguise and doing invasions. If you pick invasions, set the jobs/assignments needed be equal to a chain of the same tier as your target.

Reinforcements - Just want to make clear that this perk does not force a faction to send an NPC to assist. Though there is no issue with you having the option.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I updated the profession

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

1/2 Approved

Lagi

Lagi