Second Few Weeks II

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Second Few Weeks II Empty Second Few Weeks II 08/12/22, 01:14 am

Lukxiel

Lukxiel
β-Tier
β-Tier

Spoiler:

The days had begun turning into  weeks after at the academy, and classes that are in session for the first three months are mostly practical. Ending near his first month one, he was still underway in understanding the city of magic, and with as many new students in this current kodor3 class, they all tried to enjoy the city. They all also needed to prepare for the Iktiyar Exam. This big chance he couldn’t let slip, so figuring out how to go up to the next Kodor, and enter the Library of Merlin was his goal! Hearing many stories, and finding regular books to read made his thoughts in the passing days bare different ideologies, and fruits to what he may want to focus towards as he masters himself, the world, and just the way of the world outside Merridia, and Magnostadt.

Lukxiel however, this time found himself at the start of class daydreaming, his ‘History of Magic’ class to be exact. The class quickly took to their seats, and as most students in the academy do besides himself simply  pay attention to their professor, while a good few others goofed around on the other far end of the room. Lukxiel comes from his daydreaming to earnestly pay extra attention to the theory that the professor had brought up. ‘Theory of Dungeons’, and that of the legendary ‘Magi’ being connected to them. The lesson went on along that basis, and it almost left him in such a terrific daydream that he hadn’t noticed the bell, or signal from the professor that the class was over.

Prof: “ And students be sure to ponder if the legends are actually our reality. If anyone would like to come sit in with me and some fellow magicians speak now”

Lukx:  “ I’d like to sit in with the professors!

Prof: “ Ah Lukxiel, young magus! You shall accompany us and sit among us. Do any others like to partake?”

The child's own emotions overcame, and surged his arm to shoot into the sky first alongside his mouth. The professor acknowledged him, and even questioned the piqued interest of a few other students that shall sit alongside the child after lectures, and classes today. About two to three students trailed behind the professor from their ‘HoM’ Class, including himself. They moved past at least one corridor, and an open garden full of vibrant flowers. The students falling into the new classroom with the same layout structure as the previous room, he quietly moved where directed til they all were seated and given ink, and quills with loads of papers; Used, and oh so like fresh from the tree smelling unused Paper.

Prof: “ Alright young magus, you only have to organize the reading material i just handed out. Collect me, and my fellow professors cross references of data points. And lastly transcribe how much time has passed during the meeting. Any questions? If not, me and my fellow researchers shall commence our session. “

With the words of their professor finished, he and his colleagues would start promptly. Their professor being  head researcher, he directed the course of information bounced around. Many of the fellow professors stood, spoke up, tossed papers, or even got heated as time pressed against the first half hour. Lukxiel eyes pierced over the shoulders, the heads, and even some of the quick temperaments occasionally passed about from the older magicians. Looking over at even some of his classmates' papers, his eyes synced with his hands and wrote more information that he had missed cross examining his studies with his peers, and vice versa with a few of them.

Prof: “ With our time drawing to a close, I’d like to thank our young magus for sitting in today, and as well as my fellow prestiges magus here. I shall bid yall fair night~ “

Lukxiel stacked his papers, and stuffed his bag with the data he got for the side to read later back in his chambers.  Everyone left back through the corridors they had come from, and dispersed once more as if the class period had ended going about their nights. Lukxiel just walked off into the halls, smiling and sort of chirpy clinging to his bag hanging off his hip.

log:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum